Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM JP winner,name adress,age,job

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Igamble.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
974 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2013, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

It won*t b NJ thats for sure.i Go with OR/Wa/PA/TX.It wont b a spanish guy -we already had Pedro....it wont b an  old lady...that went already to Gloria...no young woman either..it went to that fl girl ....i go for a pool group say walmart/homedepot/banking agency OR sole winner -guy in his 20's,or old man in his 70's who lives off SS,or a succesful business woman ..never heard of one winning.  and for place of ticket bought-say 7780 prospect lane,DELI Market,zipcode 52880-have no odea if this zip even exists.i pulled those out of imagination.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

It won*t b NJ thats for sure.i Go with OR/Wa/PA/TX.It wont b a spanish guy -we already had Pedro....it wont b an  old lady...that went already to Gloria...no young woman either..it went to that fl girl ....i go for a pool group say walmart/homedepot/banking agency OR sole winner -guy in his 20's,or old man in his 70's who lives off SS,or a succesful business woman ..never heard of one winning.  and for place of ticket bought-say 7780 prospect lane,DELI Market,zipcode 52880-have no odea if this zip even exists.i pulled those out of imagination.

I'll have whatever you're havin'.  Stretch

nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I'll have whatever you're havin'.  Stretch

you may also win a couple of p4straights  in less then 10days if you do that !check Superboss topic.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
        nc
        United States
        Member #99520
        October 26, 2010
        375 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

There will be a fast food worker whi hid the ticket at the store.  There will be a traveler who will wash the ticket and never cash it in.  Then there will be the sweet retired couple who will spoil their grandchildren!

MsNumberDreamer's avatar - lottery balls-cash.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #145690
          August 11, 2013
          258 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

It will go to this sweet woman right here... 2 days before my 29th birthday!!!! That would be the Birthday present of a lifetime!  Wish it all to me!

To God be the glory... 

When you're winning you're being blessed by Him!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4786 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I look forward to all the crazies again and people falsely claiming to have won the JP. Maybe Mirlande will make another appearance. Once the lottery approaches that record territory, some people just lose their minds (or as some say on LP, "Loose" their minds).

J'aime La France.

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

so far i hit 0 numebers from the winning tik ,BUT i did play all of them from the  old matrix

and didnt get the state right or the name ,adress of where the ticks were sold...maybe i get the age/sex of the person corect.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19821 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2013, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

If one of the winners is a pool then they will be sued by someone because they feel their friends in the pool should have paid for them too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                  United States
                  Member #50210
                  March 1, 2007
                  843 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

If one of the winners is a pool then they will be sued by someone because they feel their friends in the pool should have paid for them too.

Lol! absolutely no doubt!

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    974 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2013, 1:14 am - IP Logged

very embarassing but ...i just don't get the last part of the sentence-"should have paid for them too" ! english is not my first language and also is 1am ...well no excuses .i just don't understand the end of the phrase .SO say is a pool ,they will b sued by one of the pool members ...ok i  get this ..but then "should have paid for them" the friends pay for what ??then it gets complicated...like almost pick 4 complicated.

OR YOU MEANT -IF ONE OF THE WINNERS IS FROM A POOL ? like one member only has the winning ticket and then all the others will be suing ...yea this is common practice lately...

nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      974 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2013, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Well i said "succesfull business woman " ....so far i got this right .

MM JB GA WINNER-Vice president of insurance company,  in upper middle class neighborhood.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                        Columbus, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #128906
                        June 5, 2012
                        591 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

cool screen name

nj
                          United States
                          Member #145657
                          August 10, 2013
                          974 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2013, 1:51 am - IP Logged

cool screen name

Thanks brother or sister... YOURS IS TOO ! until APPLE sends us a ceased and disesead letter to stop using letter "i" in front of things ....