Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi All--Newcomer to LP--Would like to introduce myself

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
Oklahoma
United States
Member #82391
November 12, 2009
6305 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP doncuddy......Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

LAKE HAVASU AZ
    United States
    Member #44729
    August 8, 2006
    446 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2013, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP doncuddy......Thumbs Up

I Agree!  BEST OF LUCK

some day....some day

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
      Athens
      Greece
      Member #133234
      September 24, 2012
      193 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LOTTERY POST!

6/49 dis(assembly)

Baton Rouge, LA
        United States
        Member #4602
        May 7, 2004
        700 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Would like to say howdy to everyone at LP. My name is Don and I run the Lotto Pool at work for 17 people. We have had the pool for around 8 years now and have always used QP. Never have won any large amounts--usually smaller prizes on a fairly regular basis. I have lots of questions. We play the  MM and PB games--not the smaller ones. Am curious about how other pools operate. Do they play the smaller games as well? Do they use systems or QP? I am just learning about systems and number prediction software programs..Bought a book on systems by Bluskov. It all seems rather involved and complicated. Would like to especially hear back from others who organize lotto pools.  We have a set budget for our weekly plays and add extra from our meager winnings when appropriate within reason. Have started to get the feeling that maybe there are smarter ways to play the lottery.  What do others think about systems in general--to use or not to use. Are they worth it or not? What about choosing  your own numbers??About some of the software out there? Have learned alot from LP so far---hope to learn more from some good feedback and possibly make some positive changes for our group if wise. Thanks Don

Welcome to LP! I run a pool in my office too. We currently have 11 people and I've been running it for around 10 years or so. Like you, we've never won a big prize, but we have won a lot of smaller prizes.  We play Powerball, MegaMillions, and Louisiana Lotto in our pool. We use a combination of quickpicks and numbers picked by the members. We haven't won the big one yet, but we keep trying.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"