Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck Flash Drive

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Christmas came early for me.  Finally my Advantage+ program arrived in the mail.

Well I have to admit the Golden Lady is relentless. (I got that from RiscKnight)

Still plugging on in the Lottery Industry after 30 years.

Finally after much time there is finally a windows based product that runs the dos advantage plus.

Its a little portable flash drive, that i received as a current licensed smart luck user. 

Its pretty convenient and cool upgrade in my opinion.  And it is helpful to listen to GH to explain the charts in the program, especially if you forgot or on a big losing streak!

I copied this from the website.

New Flash Drive Memory Stick

Use Gail Howard's Smart Luck software on ANY 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 Computer ANYWHERE using this portable Smart Luck USB Flash Drive Memory Stick (also referred to as a Thumb Drive).

Cost: $25 plus the cost of new software. Discounts for existing customers (see points 12-13 below).

FREE BONUS: AUDIO TUTORIAL!!! Flash drive includes Advantage Alert audio cassette tapes (2.5 hours) converted to mp3 tracks. Each track covers one Advantage Plus chart in 8 to 10 minutes. Listen to Gail Howard explain how to use Advantage Plus as you follow along with the program. Audio Tutorial is like having Gail standing over your shoulder telling you how to use each of the Advantage Plus charts

See for yourself at 

http://www.smartluck.com/

Northeast Ohio
    United States
    Member #9571
    December 12, 2004
    1156 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Lucky,

I thought you couldn't do this!

OT

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19908 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Christmas came early for me.  Finally my Advantage+ program arrived in the mail.

Well I have to admit the Golden Lady is relentless. (I got that from RiscKnight)

Finally after much time there is finally a windows based product that runs the dos advantage plus.

Its a little portable flash drive, that i received as a current licensed smart luck user. 

Its pretty convenient and cool upgrade in my opinion.  And it is helpful to listen to GH to explain the charts in the program, especially if you forgot or on a big losing streak!

Use Gail Howard's Smart Luck software on ANY 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 Computer ANYWHERE using this portable Smart Luck USB Flash Drive Memory Stick (also referred to as a Thumb Drive).

Cost: $25 plus the cost of new software. Discounts for existing customers (see points 12-13 below).

FREE BONUS: AUDIO TUTORIAL!!! Flash drive includes Advantage Alert audio cassette tapes (2.5 hours) converted to mp3 tracks. Each track covers one Advantage Plus chart in 8 to 10 minutes. Listen to Gail Howard explain how to use Advantage Plus as you follow along with the program. Audio Tutorial is like having Gail standing over your shoulder telling you how to use each of the Advantage Plus charts

See for yourself at 

Looking forwards to see your winning tickets postedHurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2013, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Lucky,

I thought you couldn't do this!

OT

Do what?  Discuss a flash drive that I have, with a system that I use?

A lot of people on LP have and use the program, they might be interested. 

And my name is not LUCKY!!!, its LOTTOBONER!!!!

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Would you like me to post them here?

u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19908 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Would you like me to post them here?

just joking with you Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

just joking with you Green laugh

If I have enough of them I can send you some, right now I only have like one or two or three..Clown

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #85721
                January 21, 2010
                159 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2013, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Good work LottoBoner.  GH also has the LMG book which I have and I do like.  Plus she has some good looking wheel programs.  Hope you win big!

Home, home where I wanted to be.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                  Athens
                  Greece
                  Member #133234
                  September 24, 2012
                  188 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

@>LottoBoner

You've always liked GH... and you seem to be pretty excited about your new program from her! I'm really happy for you man Cheers

It has been a long time since I checked out her site to be honest. But, nobody can deny her "strong background" in Lottery in general.

Hope you win big LottoBoner!

Best Of Luck!

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2013, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Good work LottoBoner.  GH also has the LMG book which I have and I do like.  Plus she has some good looking wheel programs.  Hope you win big!

Thanks clifford.  Yes I do have the LMG book also and I do like it, and open it on occasion.  I actually have her wheel five gold also.  Its licensed to me and also on the flash drive. (Courtesy of TEXAMOS)  He is a member of LP, but he mostly doesn't come here.  He spends his time on Fakebook.Jester

There are quite a few lottery playres there 

But I have said before that I am not a big "wheeler".

Most of my wheeling is done "intuitively.  Usually my custom wheel will beat any wheel when I do a strong workout because I can get lets say for instance 4/6 correct on a line in fifteen numbers in ten games, whereas IF I decided to do a wheel, I would have to play say twenty five games to get the same guarentee.

Personally the best wheels for me are three power number wheels, usually a combination of two top couples, where the goal is really to get minimum 2 of your 3 power numbers correct.

However sometimes the wheel can be very lucky, when you dont meet the minimum criteria of the wheel but win a prize anyway.  Todd has a large assortment of good wheels as well.  I wouldn't be surprised if most of the wheels are similar.  One thing that Gails wheels do in her program, is that you can optimize with the sum, which is kind of neat.

I took a look at the texas pick 5 in advantage plus.

If you want to take a chance, you might want to play for a couple of days,

1  2  4  28  31

1  2  4  7 14

1/28 is a the top couple in Texas for the number 1 and 1/7 is tied as third best as well.

I hope you win big too!

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2013, 2:59 am - IP Logged

@>LottoBoner

You've always liked GH... and you seem to be pretty excited about your new program from her! I'm really happy for you man Cheers

It has been a long time since I checked out her site to be honest. But, nobody can deny her "strong background" in Lottery in general.

Hope you win big LottoBoner!

Best Of Luck!

Thanks riscknight!

I have actually been using the program for at least the last 4 or 5 years.  I had been tracking lotto in excel prior to that.

I had the program on a HP mini that ran on Windows XP, so actually what I said in the OP was a little incorrect.  But the SL team finally solved the problem of running the DOS on the 64 bit platform, and they did it exactly the way you had suggested!

I am quite excited!!

I have almost all of her charts in my excel files.  But I have to rewrite them as, some of the worksheets have become frustratingly slow.

Her site is interesting to go to just to see all the documented winners, however getting good with A+ does take some leg work.  I haven't used A+ in at least the last 4 months.  My mini HP does not want to load up, and I have not gotten that fixed so I was relying on my Excel files to do the job. 

But I am excited because I do like to do reports and print them out.   Also this is the first time I have gails program side by side on the same computer with my excel files, so I can look at them in tandem for the first time ever!

This is also great because now I can begin focusing on reorganizing my masseive excel files, and still be in the game using A+. 

Now all I have to do is cease making the same stupid mistakes!!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him eat steak.Crazy

P.S. 

Thanks for the extra luck!  I can use it!

I spent 4  hours on lottery today and I printed out what I think will be my final solution.

I call it the Polymerase Chain Reaction™  chart.  It really shows the DNA of the numbers.  And it is a chart that is NOT in A+

To be revealed soon.  Coming in 2015.Lurking

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I dont know how to upload pictures directly to LotteryPost.  I usually post my tickets to Fakebook first, and then transfer them over to LP.

But now that FB has locked me out, for one wrong password attempt, I am not sure how to reveal the Smart Luck/Lottoboner fusion system winning tickets to the world.

Oh well.

I suppose I will have to create a new account on Farcebook, under a new Nom De Plum.

Perhaps LottoBoners Wacky Wutler Winners?

I did enter my password incorrectly into LP for the first time in ages today.

But did I get locked out after one attempt, NO!! 

I wasn't even prompted to guess the avatars of other members on LP as a "security" test.

Which is a good thing I believe. 

All my passwords are pretty hard to guess IMO.  At least 19 characters. 

Boy FB pisses me off.  Thank God for LP!!!!Thumbs Up

Type

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

See for yourself at 

LottoBoner,

Congratulations to you got Smart Luck Flash Drive!

Now I want to talk with you about GH's books and software based on my experiences.

I have had GH's books and software since 2000. Her software just was disc before

instead of the current DVD and Flash Drive.

1) Her book: "Lottery Master Guide " is the best one in the all lotto books really. 

It exposed and analyzed the lottery's features and patterns truthfully and in detail. 

It's the useful guide book to all newbies of playing lottery except digit game and

I have not yet found any lotto book in the market is much better than it until now.

(I have red it more than 5 times!)

2) Her software: "Advantage Plus" has Statistical Calculation only but can not make

a good predicting analysis. In other words, it can not help us to select #s for the next draw

correctly anymore!!! Also, I have not yet found any useful and active strategy for its use until now.

3) Her software about Wheeling such as W5 Plus & W6 Plus are not bad.

But they are useless in fact if you can not selecting the correct #s.

4) Ms GH is a NewYorker and I called her about her system before.

Some friends told me she has sold her system to the company in Las Vegas since 2003.

5) In fact, her system including books & software has not yet been updated or improved anymore

since they were born in the code or program except their advertisement plan and package design.

I do hope you have some value strategies about the use of Advantage Plus.

Good luck,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                          • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                          • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

Congratulations to you got Smart Luck Flash Drive!

Now I want to talk with you about GH's books and software based on my experiences.

I have had GH's books and software since 2000. Her software just was disc before

instead of the current DVD and Flash Drive.

1) Her book: "Lottery Master Guide " is the best one in the all lotto books really. 

It exposed and analyzed the lottery's features and patterns truthfully and in detail. 

It's the useful guide book to all newbies of playing lottery except digit game and

I have not yet found any lotto book in the market is much better than it until now.

(I have red it more than 5 times!)

2) Her software: "Advantage Plus" has Statistical Calculation only but can not make

a good predicting analysis. In other words, it can not help us to select #s for the next draw

correctly anymore!!! Also, I have not yet found any useful and active strategy for its use until now.

3) Her software about Wheeling such as W5 Plus & W6 Plus are not bad.

But they are useless in fact if you can not selecting the correct #s.

4) Ms GH is a NewYorker and I called her about her system before.

Some friends told me she has sold her system to the company in Las Vegas since 2003.

5) In fact, her system including books & software has not yet been updated or improved anymore

since they were born in the code or program except their advertisement plan and package design.

I do hope you have some value strategies about the use of Advantage Plus.

Good luck,

lb

Thank you for your sincere congratulations!

Yes I like to print out reports and look for patterns.  One problem I have found is organizing those reports.

Another problem I have found is having a printer that is malfunctioning.

Often I forget why I like a certain combination from one day to the next.

I agree with you though, I like the LMG, however I am starting to look at now wheeling systems and "win guarantees"

I dont know why I abhor wheels so.Confused

I dont use Gails wheels or Todds wheels.  I am really beginning to introspectively determine why this is so.

To have luck with GH you have to be "smart".

Like using deflate or inspector, you have to have an "idea".

Now I must admit I am wary of sharing my system with people in NY, because it is unnecessary competition.

Using the A+, I have found you cant rely on ALL the smart picks.

Smart picks in chart 4, and chart 6 should suffice.

What is your current system, and how would you like to increase your current LP prediction statistics for the upcoming 2014?

What other tools are you using beside A+?

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19908 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2014, 9:45 am - IP Logged

I dont know how to upload pictures directly to LotteryPost.  I usually post my tickets to Fakebook first, and then transfer them over to LP.

But now that FB has locked me out, for one wrong password attempt, I am not sure how to reveal the Smart Luck/Lottoboner fusion system winning tickets to the world.

Oh well.

I suppose I will have to create a new account on Farcebook, under a new Nom De Plum.

Perhaps LottoBoners Wacky Wutler Winners?

I did enter my password incorrectly into LP for the first time in ages today.

But did I get locked out after one attempt, NO!! 

I wasn't even prompted to guess the avatars of other members on LP as a "security" test.

Which is a good thing I believe. 

All my passwords are pretty hard to guess IMO.  At least 19 characters. 

Boy FB pisses me off.  Thank God for LP!!!!Thumbs Up

Type

I hope you get it back soon, i never thought i would be on there but with my job you are required. Naughty 

Let it Snow Snowman