Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number combination in my dream?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JKTAYLOR1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lilysophia's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg

United States
Member #150375
December 20, 2013
10 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I started playing the lottery just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been thinking about numbers a lot so I dont know if this is just my head messing with me in a dream, but ...

I went to bed last Friday and specifically asked what are the numbers for the Powerball Saturday night?  Well I fell asleep and had this dream almost immediately (slept for about an hour):

Dream: Someone I couldn't see gave me a teddy bear, the teddy bear had two numbers on each arm and one on his belly (total of 5 numbers), it was a very vivid dream, the numbers were big and red, I woke up, and I wrote the numbers on my cell phone before I'd forget them.

I've been trying this number two times in a row with no luck, not even close actually lol  Powerball, mega millions, even Florida lotto

should I keep trying? 

Also there was only 5 numbers, no powerball Confused

PS   I wanted to add that I've had about 4-5 dreams that have come true (it takes a couple of years for them to come true though) and also if anyone knows about lucid dreaming, I was able to lucid dream since I was little, however this dream wasnt a lucid one.  I didnt know I was dreaming but I could remember the 5 numbers

Thoughts?  Smile

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15324 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2013, 8:20 am - IP Logged

I started playing the lottery just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been thinking about numbers a lot so I dont know if this is just my head messing with me in a dream, but ...

I went to bed last Friday and specifically asked what are the numbers for the Powerball Saturday night?  Well I fell asleep and had this dream almost immediately (slept for about an hour):

Dream: Someone I couldn't see gave me a teddy bear, the teddy bear had two numbers on each arm and one on his belly (total of 5 numbers), it was a very vivid dream, the numbers were big and red, I woke up, and I wrote the numbers on my cell phone before I'd forget them.

I've been trying this number two times in a row with no luck, not even close actually lol  Powerball, mega millions, even Florida lotto

should I keep trying? 

Also there was only 5 numbers, no powerball Confused

PS   I wanted to add that I've had about 4-5 dreams that have come true (it takes a couple of years for them to come true though) and also if anyone knows about lucid dreaming, I was able to lucid dream since I was little, however this dream wasnt a lucid one.  I didnt know I was dreaming but I could remember the 5 numbers

Thoughts?  Smile

what were the numbers on the bear?

teddy bear is 412, 407, 131 and 132 - 321 showed up last night in Florida.

you should post your dreams here soon after they happen.

have a great day.

GEORGIA
      United States
      Member #64238
      August 22, 2008
      9535 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2013, 11:57 am - IP Logged

bear 016-495-2598

Bear is significant of overwhelming competion in pursuits of every kind. A young woman who dreams of a bear will have a threatening rival or some misfortune.

belly 937-351-0950

To see a hellthy belly, denotes insane desires.

arm 756-580-0414

It is a dream of sinister import.  Beware of deceitfulness and fraud.

numbers 738-235-2183

To dream of numbers, denotes that unsettled conditions in business will cause you uneasiness and dissatisfaction.

Yesterday is behind us, tomorrow is not promised, today we move forward in JESUS name.

Favorites: 6973 4710 1934 1927 1754 8972 2080 9025 9067 1189 1955 1208 1118 4455 0622 0589 1129 1069 1017