Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two (2) Power Number System for Pick 6 Lotto

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 3 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Selected Numbers for Tonight's New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Monday December 23, 2013

Win 4 with 4 right

Twenty-one (21) numbers in thirty-two (32) games plus the two (2) Power Numbers

The wheeling system #64021-2 (by Gail Howard) guarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row)

will line up on at least one bet slip if the two (2) Power Numbers plus any two (2) of the

remaining  number pool are drawn.

Positional Number Sequence from left to right (most favorite.......least favorite)

46   18   40   34   17   01   32   45   10   04   19   06   30   42   02   12   23   31   05   48   35

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19794 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Good LuckLep

Let it Snow Snowman

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #109243
      April 9, 2011
      31437 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Selected Numbers for Tonight's New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Monday December 23, 2013

Win 4 with 4 right

Twenty-one (21) numbers in thirty-two (32) games plus the two (2) Power Numbers

The wheeling system #64021-2 (by Gail Howard) guarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row)

will line up on at least one bet slip if the two (2) Power Numbers plus any two (2) of the

remaining  number pool are drawn.

Positional Number Sequence from left to right (most favorite.......least favorite)

46   18   40   34   17   01   32   45   10   04   19   06   30   42   02   12   23   31   05   48   35

Mon, Dec 23, 2013       08-14-19-37-41-42

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Mon, Dec 23, 2013       08-14-19-37-41-42

software no better than random.

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          842 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Selected Numbers for Tonight's New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto Drawing

Thursday December 26, 2013

Win 4 with 4 right

Twenty-two (22) numbers in thirty-six (36) games plus the two (2) Power Numbers

The wheeling system #64022-2 (by Gail Howard) quarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row)

remaining number pool are drawn.

46  47  18  37  28  42  02  01  32  22  45  34  24  23  06  36  31  17  48  41  19  20

Smart Luck!

( This series of numbers dedicated to the not so keen observationalist---flossdog)                                                                                           

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Thursday December 26, 2013

Win 4 with 4 right

Twenty-two (22) numbers in thirty-six (36) games plus the two (2) Power Numbers

The wheeling system #64022-2 (by Gail Howard) quarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row)

46  47  18  37  28  42  02  01  32  22  45  34  24  23  06  36  31  17  48  41  19  20

Smart Luck!

( This series of numbers dedicated to the not so keen observationalist---flossdog)                                                                                           

This series of numbers dedicated to the not so keen observationalist---flossdog)ROFL

Ok.. I will give you my 21 random numbers for tonite..Thurs. I don't live or play in NJ and I don't use any software because I don't play lotto. (Only Mega and PB when jackpot is over 200 million) I randomly picked them and did not look at the numbers you chose, but some are going to be the same considering you're picking almost half of the field.

1 5 6 8 10 20 45 12 11 19 24 42 26 44 25 15 14 41 21 30 39

The dog will show how this is not Smart Luck but Dumb Luck! Big Grin Santa

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

This series of numbers dedicated to the not so keen observationalist---flossdog)ROFL

Ok.. I will give you my 21 random numbers for tonite..Thurs. I don't live or play in NJ and I don't use any software because I don't play lotto. (Only Mega and PB when jackpot is over 200 million) I randomly picked them and did not look at the numbers you chose, but some are going to be the same considering you're picking almost half of the field.

1 5 6 8 10 20 45 12 11 19 24 42 26 44 25 15 14 41 21 30 39

The dog will show how this is not Smart Luck but Dumb Luck! Big Grin Santa

Dog, looks like we had a tie. Well, not exactly!

You need to seriously take someone's/anyone's advice here on the LP (and not necessarily mine) and learn a new trick. Any seasoned veteran here who plays a system will tell you that it's not the ability alone to pick your numbers out of the twenty-one (21) you mention.......no, it's the ability to pick a range of numbers (most favorite....... least favorite) and if the winning lottery numbers just happen to appear within that range of numbers that those numbers have the possibility to line up

So you still want to poke fun at Gail Howard's Smart Luck System do you? Well here's what the Smart Luck System did tonight (and keep in mind it didn't win a thing).

The winning numbers in tonight's New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto were 17; 19; 21; 25; 40; and 42

My numbers 17;19; and 42 appeared within the overall number pool:

The number seventeen (17) appeared as a single hit 5 times

The number nineteen (19) appeared as a single hit 5 times

The number forty-two (42) appeared as a single hit 5 times

The number pair seventeen (17)/nineteen (19) appeared as a combo hit 1 time

The number pair seventeen (17)/forty-two (42) appeared as a combo hit 1 time

The number pair nineteen (19)/forty-two (42) appeared as a combo hit 2 times

Your Dumb Luck analogy of picking close to half the numbers reflects someone getting all six (6) numbers within their twenty-one but unfortuneately on different lines or perhaps maybe even different bet slips.

I like Smart Luck Better!

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Dog, looks like we had a tie. Well, not exactly!

You need to seriously take someone's/anyone's advice here on the LP (and not necessarily mine) and learn a new trick. Any seasoned veteran here who plays a system will tell you that it's not the ability alone to pick your numbers out of the twenty-one (21) you mention.......no, it's the ability to pick a range of numbers (most favorite....... least favorite) and if the winning lottery numbers just happen to appear within that range of numbers that those numbers have the possibility to line up

So you still want to poke fun at Gail Howard's Smart Luck System do you? Well here's what the Smart Luck System did tonight (and keep in mind it didn't win a thing).

The winning numbers in tonight's New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto were 17; 19; 21; 25; 40; and 42

My numbers 17;19; and 42 appeared within the overall number pool:

The number seventeen (17) appeared as a single hit 5 times

The number nineteen (19) appeared as a single hit 5 times

The number forty-two (42) appeared as a single hit 5 times

The number pair seventeen (17)/nineteen (19) appeared as a combo hit 1 time

The number pair seventeen (17)/forty-two (42) appeared as a combo hit 1 time

The number pair nineteen (19)/forty-two (42) appeared as a combo hit 2 times

Your Dumb Luck analogy of picking close to half the numbers reflects someone getting all six (6) numbers within their twenty-one but unfortuneately on different lines or perhaps maybe even different bet slips.

I like Smart Luck Better!

I use to own her software and trashed it like many others.Smash I found them useless in selecting numbers.  It doesn't matter if 17 was on every ticket.  If you don't win, it means nothing. The fact is you only had 2 numbers on 4 tickets out of 36 plays. Not good. I Agree!

There are better wheeling systems out there.I Agree! 99.9% of the people who win do it with quick picks or favorite numbers. The thing is if you don't have the right numbers, the wheels are useless and programs are pretty useless at selecting numbers and you also are also picking close to half the numbers. Hit 4/6 with 18 numbers or less. Not 21. that's the ticket. I'll put up numbers again on NJ for next draw only this time I'll show my combos which will be way less than yours. They will not be random combos, but will guarantee at least 3/6 or better.Eek...provided I have winning numbers and I won't need all 6 like her wheeling is.

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2013, 6:22 am - IP Logged

I use to own her software and trashed it like many others.Smash I found them useless in selecting numbers.  It doesn't matter if 17 was on every ticket.  If you don't win, it means nothing. The fact is you only had 2 numbers on 4 tickets out of 36 plays. Not good. I Agree!

There are better wheeling systems out there.I Agree! 99.9% of the people who win do it with quick picks or favorite numbers. The thing is if you don't have the right numbers, the wheels are useless and programs are pretty useless at selecting numbers and you also are also picking close to half the numbers. Hit 4/6 with 18 numbers or less. Not 21. that's the ticket. I'll put up numbers again on NJ for next draw only this time I'll show my combos which will be way less than yours. They will not be random combos, but will guarantee at least 3/6 or better.Eek...provided I have winning numbers and I won't need all 6 like her wheeling is.

flossdog,

This may come as a surprise to you but I'm going to agree with you 100%. There are better systems out there and it should be mentioned that Gail has better systems in her arsenal as well. My worksheet after all the filtering, etc. reduced the range of numbers down to twenty-two (22) for last night's N.J. Pick 6 Drawing. I would love to have taken those (22) numbers and put them in a wheel with a win guarantee of                      4 out of 5 (no Power number). The cost to do so...$318. Or perhaps put them in a wheel with a win guarantee of 4 out of 6 (no Power Number). The cost to do that one...$121

I can only play those (22) numbers in a wheel that cost $36 w/two Power Numbers and hope for the best. As you probably already guessed I'm not Richie Rich here you know.

I feel better now that I know you have knowlege of the game and what's going on here in the quest for the illusive Jackpot Prize and not just someone throwing a bunch of numbers down on paper. And if you have combinations in your own personal arsenal 3/6 or better.......I'd say you're at the Head of the Class!

Good Luck to You!

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Homie,

trying to guess 1 banker or power number is a daunting task, let alone 2. have you ever back tested to see how well the software

is accurate with those? I use a program that does not select numbers but rather I put my own in and I can set the filtering process to get the most

bang for my buck with out spending alot of money. Guaranteed wheels with a lot of numbers is cost prohibitive. I Agree!

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      842 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Homie,

trying to guess 1 banker or power number is a daunting task, let alone 2. have you ever back tested to see how well the software

is accurate with those? I use a program that does not select numbers but rather I put my own in and I can set the filtering process to get the most

bang for my buck with out spending alot of money. Guaranteed wheels with a lot of numbers is cost prohibitive. I Agree!

flossdog,

I had relatively good success in picking the two (2) Power Numbers back when I was playing the Mega Millions Game. But I decided as a system's player not to participate in the ridiculous range of numbers 1-75 so all of the strategies used in the Mega Millions Game were re-worked and applied to the N.J. Pick 6 Lotto. It's still a little too early for me to tell you with any assurance that backtesting reveals limited success in picking the Power Numbers in the Pick 6 Lotto. I'm still relatively new at all of this.

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2013, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Monday December 30, 2013

Win 4 with 4 right

Seventeen (17) numbers in twenty (20) games to include the two (2) Power Numbers

The wheeling system #64017-2 (by Gail Howard) guarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row)

38   46   25   28   30   02   26   01   39   11   16   07   08   05   35   10   31

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Monday December 30, 2013

Win 4 with 4 right

Seventeen (17) numbers in twenty (20) games to include the two (2) Power Numbers

The wheeling system #64017-2 (by Gail Howard) guarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row)

38   46   25   28   30   02   26   01   39   11   16   07   08   05   35   10   31

Partyok.. here are my 17 numbers in 20 combos for NJ Monday dec 30: I don't need power numbers. My guarantee is 1- 4 number hit if at least 4 numbers  are drawn... good luck

02-03-10-28-31-35
                          02-03-10-28-33-37
                          02-04-21-28-30-43
                          02-04-21-28-33-35
                          02-06-10-31-33-48
                          02-06-21-28-37-40
                          02-12-30-31-37-43
                          02-13-30-35-37-48
                          03-04-31-35-40-48
                          03-06-31-35-37-40
                          04-06-12-30-31-33
                          04-06-13-28-30-37
                          04-06-37-40-43-48
                          04-10-12-21-33-37
                          04-10-12-35-37-43
                          06-10-12-28-31-43
                          06-12-13-33-37-48
                          10-13-21-35-43-48
                          12-13-28-33-35-40
                          12-21-35-37-40-43

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2013, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Partyok.. here are my 17 numbers in 20 combos for NJ Monday dec 30: I don't need power numbers. My guarantee is 1- 4 number hit if at least 4 numbers  are drawn... good luck

02-03-10-28-31-35
                            02-03-10-28-33-37
                            02-04-21-28-30-43
                            02-04-21-28-33-35
                            02-06-10-31-33-48
                            02-06-21-28-37-40
                            02-12-30-31-37-43
                            02-13-30-35-37-48
                            03-04-31-35-40-48
                            03-06-31-35-37-40
                            04-06-12-30-31-33
                            04-06-13-28-30-37
                            04-06-37-40-43-48
                            04-10-12-21-33-37
                            04-10-12-35-37-43
                            06-10-12-28-31-43
                            06-12-13-33-37-48
                            10-13-21-35-43-48
                            12-13-28-33-35-40
                            12-21-35-37-40-43

flossdog,

If four (4) of your seventeen (17) numbers line up four in a row let me be the first to congratulate you because I gotta tell you "You're the Best"

Win Guarantee: 

Four (4) out of (4)

Seventeen (17) numbers (no Power Numbers) in twenty (20) combinations

People will standing in line (myself included) to arm wrestle you for this miraculous system!

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

LOL!  you got me on this one. .You had 2, I had 1 and you guessed 1 power number correctly! Congrats!