Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone in Missouri Got a Grand Christmas present

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Shelby Mustang.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149820
December 9, 2013
644 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2013, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I was hoping when I got up this morning it was going to be me, cause i knew someone would hit powerball on Christmas day, but it was someone in Missouri. Oh well maybe New Year's I'll win LOL...Good Luck and congrats to the winners in Missouri....Long as it wasnt Rush Limbaugh LOL

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3159 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2013, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Perfect timing. I wonder if the ticket was a gift.

United States
      Member #149820
      December 9, 2013
      644 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Perfect timing. I wonder if the ticket was a gift.

Gee never thought of that..hehehehe that would be the ULTIMATE gift now wouldnt it? Hey you could always hold it over their heads too, you could say stuff like whadda ya mean you cant help me move? What about that time I gave you  74 million dollars for Christmas? LOL

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2013, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I was hoping when I got up this morning it was going to be me, cause i knew someone would hit powerball on Christmas day, but it was someone in Missouri. Oh well maybe New Year's I'll win LOL...Good Luck and congrats to the winners in Missouri....Long as it wasnt Rush Limbaugh LOL

Rush makes 80 million for a five year contract while snorting crushed Oxycontin and saying "Folks" 75 times a day. I don't believe he needs to play the lottery.

United States
          Member #149820
          December 9, 2013
          644 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Rush makes 80 million for a five year contract while snorting crushed Oxycontin and saying "Folks" 75 times a day. I don't believe he needs to play the lottery.

LOL nobody needs to play but if he did and on a lark bought a ticket for that night's drawing and won, well that just woulda sucked