Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Time Travel For NYE MegaMillions Numbers

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4801 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

3 really good players picking 2 each could win more likely than having a lot of players throwing in. The players must show commitment, a hard commodity indeed.

I noticed the other players did not seem to be too sharp, and not knowing the ball was only 15 is really not too sharp. I will ask you what does the NYE in your mega mean?

I have seen the PB and MBalls often, it seems this is the easiest and most available to 'visions'. I attempted to form a group of 5 or 6 players to pick one of 6 numbers, but it didnt work well, although we did get more than expected numbers. The players have to be very good and 'know' they have a correct number. Your idea has merit.

The odds of winning mega is now about 100,000 times harder than powerball, since they raised the numbers to 75. but the much easier MB is only 1-15. The thing is, if 5 people get each of 5 numbers on a regular basis, you might catch it. What is good is no matter the numbers to catch, you only need 1 of them in this group, and this makes the long odds not so formidable.

However, the odds of the players getting the same number visually / intuitively as a duplication of effort are also very good. I have a STAR NUMBERS method which predicts the numbers well, but of course has still too many choices. Then I use intuitive feel for which are correct. Can often get 3 of 6 on a ticket. It is important to know the number sets in a drawing will have a pattern, often set apart by 1 (or 2), then 3 or 4, then 5, 9 and 14 numbers apart. I have seen this consistently. The fact is, many drawings have two numbers next to each other.  I also notice a difference of 1 digit in the last back digit, for example the last mega millions had 48 and 49, with 4 11 15 35, so we see difference of 1, 4 and 7 and 14 and then also a 20. I take it the 20 was of course due partially to the high digit share that is in the 75 set. To get which numbers are going to be close like the 48/49 is a real key.

If it is okay, will post mega numbers here. Let me know if this is wanted. Or will post only my favorites. I can often find one that is strong, but here you will need to FIND REALLY GOOD PLAYERS, that can consistently pick 1 or 2 each drawing.

3 really good players picking 2 each could win more likely than having a lot of players throwing in. The players must show commitment, a hard commodity indeed.

"I noticed the other players did not seem to be too sharp, and not knowing the ball was only 15 is really not too sharp. I will ask you what does the NYE in your mega mean?"

Well you are making a good impression!  I assumed she meant any # and not just the bonus ball. What makes you think YOU are a really good player? You can post to the predictions or in Maddogs contests.

Why do I feel another "I have a book" scam is coming?

J'aime La France.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #94283
    July 17, 2010
    2284 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2013, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

"I noticed the other players did not seem to be too sharp, and not knowing the ball was only 15 is really not too sharp. I will ask you what does the NYE in your mega mean?"

Well you are making a good impression!  I assumed she meant any # and not just the bonus ball. What makes you think YOU are a really good player? You can post to the predictions or in Maddogs contests.

Why do I feel another "I have a book" scam is coming?

I was gonna suggest he post in the "one a day" threads in the jackpot forum.  But since he's a whoooole lot sharper than me, I assume he already knew about them.

This thread is only for time travelers Paneagle.  Not sharp people such as yourself.  Oh, and I thought NYE was New Year's Eve, but since you didn't know that's what it was, then I'm probably wrong.

florida
      United States
      Member #28393
      December 15, 2005
      1418 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I am so amazed why in all forums that the first thought is taken as an offense, no paying attention to any of the other positives. Do you think I intended to disregard this idea by pointing out what may be needed to win. One wins all but 500 million lose. Playing by Luck is not going to do it.  And to number 2, ID I   ...Over Time /// saying a book offer is forthcoming is c/rude. Dumb or dummer? Tell yourself.  I won't. 

How quickly the cooperative frame of mind is disregarded.....and I didn't realize NYE was the property of the sharp of mind. Nor that it meant "None say Yes to Earn". Putting predictions into a POST contest that wins no real money. Not here. We should all know what game we are playing.  Not wishing HNY. but Thank You for making sure I don't waste time.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I am so amazed why in all forums that the first thought is taken as an offense, no paying attention to any of the other positives. Do you think I intended to disregard this idea by pointing out what may be needed to win. One wins all but 500 million lose. Playing by Luck is not going to do it.  And to number 2, ID I   ...Over Time /// saying a book offer is forthcoming is c/rude. Dumb or dummer? Tell yourself.  I won't. 

How quickly the cooperative frame of mind is disregarded.....and I didn't realize NYE was the property of the sharp of mind. Nor that it meant "None say Yes to Earn". Putting predictions into a POST contest that wins no real money. Not here. We should all know what game we are playing.  Not wishing HNY. but Thank You for making sure I don't waste time.

"I am so amazed why in all forums that the first thought is taken as an offense..."

You might try losing the condescending attitude and the insults as a foundation for your opening statement.

Maybe then you won't be so amazed when people think you're a jerk.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4801 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

"I am so amazed why in all forums that the first thought is taken as an offense..."

You might try losing the condescending attitude and the insults as a foundation for your opening statement.

Maybe then you won't be so amazed when people think you're a jerk.

I agree!  I have been a member of LP long enough now that I see the same pattern over and over...

1.) As a new member, insult established members because you "know far more than they do."

2.) When asked to prove your "system" with documented predictions, claim you can't since you "play for real."

3.)Be vague about the details of your own system.

4.) Hint that you might be willing to share "for a price."

J'aime La France.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40609 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I agree!  I have been a member of LP long enough now that I see the same pattern over and over...

1.) As a new member, insult established members because you "know far more than they do."

2.) When asked to prove your "system" with documented predictions, claim you can't since you "play for real."

3.)Be vague about the details of your own system.

4.) Hint that you might be willing to share "for a price."

Exactly, that same recipe is used over and over.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2014, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Well, none of our numbers hit.  It looks like we're a bunch of time travel posers.  Jester

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40609 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2014, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Well, none of our numbers hit.  It looks like we're a bunch of time travel posers.  Jester

lol, I did include 18 in my plays. Happy New Year.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"