Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Online lottery

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ranny78.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bulgaria
Member #150750
December 30, 2013
3 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2013, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hey fellas, 

that is my first post in the forum and i believe you might help.

My question is are there any online lotteries and if so are they legit and trustable? 

I am asking this because i recently moved ouside town and now the nearest lottery kiosk is 25 km away which is too far. 

Thank you in advance and happy holidays:)

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2013, 11:40 am - IP Logged

maybe you try searching the internet

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey fellas, 

My question is are there any online lotteries and if so are they legit and trustable? 

I am asking this because i recently moved ouside town and now the nearest lottery kiosk is 25 km away which is too far. 

Welcome to Lottery Post, ranny, and Merry Christmas!

Our brutal government doesn't let us play online.

Have a nice day!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP ranny78. I believe in the state of Illinois the residents can buy lottery tickets online. But they have a way to know if your ip address is on a computer located in Illinois. If you are out of state then the lottery server rejects your purchase. If it were possible to buy tickets online I would be all over Ohio Classic Lotto right now.

That money's gone fo ever

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey fellas, 

If you look at the left column you will see a box with USA MEGA on it, you may be able to play some of the better lottery games through their ticket buying service.  This sort of thing is if you just want to be in the game and don't mind paying for the ticket and cost of service which is better then most services charge.  There is another box below amazon you can also check out.  Anything advertised on this site is legit and trustable in the sense you will get what you paid for, i.e.: buy a book on how to win, a book will be shipped, arrival depends on factors at the other end.  If you actively attempt to predict numbers and wheel them, drive the 25km when you are really sure you have a winning set.

BobP

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey fellas, 

If you have a good system then my service offers no charge on tickets.  You dont even have to look at the left column!LOL

You do still have to pay for the tickets and accept a small hit on a JP win. 

I wont go all uncle sam Patrioton a small win.

For a large win, I am willing to make you an offer you cant refuse.Cool

You can find my website at www.<snip>.com

Welcome to LP BTW!!

I hope your stay is sweet and filled with Beluga caviar!Hyper

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19893 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2014, 1:51 am - IP Logged

If you have a good system then my service offers no charge on tickets.  You dont even have to look at the left column!LOL

You do still have to pay for the tickets and accept a small hit on a JP win. 

I wont go all uncle sam Patrioton a small win.

For a large win, I am willing to make you an offer you cant refuse.Cool

You can find my website at www.<snip>.com

Welcome to LP BTW!!

I hope your stay is sweet and filled with Beluga caviar!Hyper

Sounds like you're running one of those services that works fine as long as there aren't any winners. Cool

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3315 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2014, 6:19 am - IP Logged

hey, I hear playing last weeks numbers again the following week is popular over there in bulgaria. 

i know now my states lotto has been handed over to a private company to run they just  launcehed an online  way to buy. mayb thats what you need for your country.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

Bulgaria
                  Member #150750
                  December 30, 2013
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2014, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for your replies!
                  Happy new year! Be healthy, loved, happy and very lucky Smile 

I live in the Eastern part of Europe, not in the United States. So i am not allowed to play lotteries like powerball /euromillions/etc. If i am wrong please correct:) as i am not really into the 'online' thing Disapprove

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                    adelaide sa
                    Australia
                    Member #37136
                    April 11, 2006
                    3315 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2014, 6:54 am - IP Logged

well you could try national lottey websites for countries  around you, like austria.  maybe they have online  purchase options. i picked austria as i know they are part of euro mllions, and  if i could i  would get a piece of that action.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3112 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2014, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for your replies!
                      Happy new year! Be healthy, loved, happy and very lucky Smile 

I live in the Eastern part of Europe, not in the United States. So i am not allowed to play lotteries like powerball /euromillions/etc. If i am wrong please correct:) as i am not really into the 'online' thing Disapprove

Sorry I don't know the state of your currency, whether you can apply a credit card to gambling and other problems you may encounter. 

If you were to travel to the U.S. you could stop in every state that offers a lottery, buy tickets and if you were to win, come back and collect the prize.  The services on the left column do this for you, if your money works for this sort of thing.

What matters more is if you are allowed at your end to send money out of the country and what happens when you try to bring winnings in. 

I suggest doing a google search for oz lotteries oz lottery or oz lotto, as they allow online playing from countries whose citizens are free to spend their hard earned money as they see fit, unlike the U.S.  If I were to win, I'd consider a move as the win is tax free there, not here.

Best of luck to you. BobP

Bulgaria
                        Member #150750
                        December 30, 2013
                        3 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2014, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I don't know the state of your currency, whether you can apply a credit card to gambling and other problems you may encounter. 

If you were to travel to the U.S. you could stop in every state that offers a lottery, buy tickets and if you were to win, come back and collect the prize.  The services on the left column do this for you, if your money works for this sort of thing.

What matters more is if you are allowed at your end to send money out of the country and what happens when you try to bring winnings in. 

I suggest doing a google search for oz lotteries oz lottery or oz lotto, as they allow online playing from countries whose citizens are free to spend their hard earned money as they see fit, unlike the U.S.  If I were to win, I'd consider a move as the win is tax free there, not here.

Best of luck to you. BobP

Thank you BobP i will check this one.