Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

90 miss print tickets

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

so i'm standing in line to buy my evening tickets and this elderly lady tells the lady "i need 90 days worth of mega tickets i'm going out of the country so i don't want to miss a drawing .....so the cashier prints off 90 QP for tonight ...the lady throws a fit saying "THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR !!" and she repeated I'M WANT ONE SINGLE TICKET FOR 90 DRAWS !! NOT 90 SINGLE TICKETS!!...wow grandma is on fire pissed off by now , yelling and i mean YELLING AT HER "I'M NOT PAYING FOR THOSE Angry"............so i bought themBig Smile ....you never know ?  new year to start off a mega winner would be nice

some day....some day

United States
    Member #125918
    March 31, 2012
    362 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

<snip> bought $90 bucks worth of $1 dollar QP tickets... Wow i hope you get something out of that and that is awful alot ticket scanning for tomorrow... 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19908 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

so i'm standing in line to buy my evening tickets and this elderly lady tells the lady "i need 90 days worth of mega tickets i'm going out of the country so i don't want to miss a drawing .....so the cashier prints off 90 QP for tonight ...the lady throws a fit saying "THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR !!" and she repeated I'M WANT ONE SINGLE TICKET FOR 90 DRAWS !! NOT 90 SINGLE TICKETS!!...wow grandma is on fire pissed off by now , yelling and i mean YELLING AT HER "I'M NOT PAYING FOR THOSE Angry"............so i bought themBig Smile ....you never know ?  new year to start off a mega winner would be nice

Wow, i know the feeling the clerks here mess up all the time.

Good Luck to you! $47 MillionParty

Let it Snow Snowman

TooTallLuke's avatar - img 8jc7G2.jpg
        Ontario
        Canada
        Member #137286
        December 31, 2012
        93 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I can see it now, you'll hit the big one, tell the story to the news and far off in the back ground you'll hear a little old grandma screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Razz

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19908 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I can see it now, you'll hit the big one, tell the story to the news and far off in the back ground you'll hear a little old grandma screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Razz

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
            Los Angeles, California
            United States
            Member #149492
            December 2, 2013
            919 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Didn't the lady know something was not right when the clerk kept printing out tickets?  She should have stopped her before 90 tickets were printed. No reason to throw a temper tantrum either.

Good luck on those tickets... I hope you win big! Thumbs Up

LAKE HAVASU AZ
              United States
              Member #44729
              August 8, 2006
              446 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

picture this.... getting interviewed and then out the crowd  GRANDMA WITH A CANE !!!! GIVE ME MY TICKET!!.....LMAO!!

some day....some day

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                Member #52345
                May 21, 2007
                2659 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

oh geeeeze LOL

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4801 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the little old lady was named "Gloria?"

J'aime La France.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                    Cordova,Al.
                    United States
                    Member #104482
                    January 15, 2011
                    4928 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck with the tickets. Now if only I could quit   Jester Laugh [LOL]

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                      United States
                      Member #44729
                      August 8, 2006
                      446 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the little old lady was named "Gloria?"

umm she reminded me of "FRED SANFORDS SISTER INLAW "...

some day....some day

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I thought the max for draws was 26.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                          JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                          Member #141034
                          April 2, 2013
                          1410 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

You guys were standing around watching 90 tickets print out? Nobody bothered to say anything after the 2nd, 3rd....89th. tickets printed out?  When you ask clerks to give you 10 single tickets, most usually frown like you are making them do extra work. Standing there watching 90 single tickets print out when she only wanted one ticket for "90 draws or days or whatever" is kind of a stretch, but it could happen. Maybe a fish story?.What?

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                            United States
                            Member #44729
                            August 8, 2006
                            446 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

You guys were standing around watching 90 tickets print out? Nobody bothered to say anything after the 2nd, 3rd....89th. tickets printed out?  When you ask clerks to give you 10 single tickets, most usually frown like you are making them do extra work. Standing there watching 90 single tickets print out when she only wanted one ticket for "90 draws or days or whatever" is kind of a stretch, but it could happen. Maybe a fish story?.What?

really ? lol.... i just wait my turn like everyone else , in detroit you  mind your own business..

some day....some day

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19908 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

OH YEAH! I forgot you can have the Clerk advance plays/days i have done that in IL beforeGreen laugh

Let it Snow Snowman