Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Throwing everything to see what sticks, Post#1

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 3 years ago by d1nnl2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CHERRY HILL, NJ
United States
Member #130213
July 9, 2012
387 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Patience Play. Patience Pays.

Good things come to those who wait. And nature agrees. We only need to look at how hunters stalk their prey and then strike hard at the right moment. Most are rewarded with a feast that satisfies for days or weeks.

The Pick3 and Pick4 games can be seen as a set of numbers by sum ranging from 0 thru 27 for Pick3 and 0 thru 36 for Pick4. We can observe how both ends of the scale have the fewest combinations while the center has the most.

While the center wins more often, it does not win every time. Everything has to revert to the mean. Like the hunter that stalks his prey, strike at the right time. Strike hard, cover all bases, play with conviction then Win and Collect your Prize.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2014, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Patience Play. Patience Pays.

Good things come to those who wait. And nature agrees. We only need to look at how hunters stalk their prey and then strike hard at the right moment. Most are rewarded with a feast that satisfies for days or weeks.

The Pick3 and Pick4 games can be seen as a set of numbers by sum ranging from 0 thru 27 for Pick3 and 0 thru 36 for Pick4. We can observe how both ends of the scale have the fewest combinations while the center has the most.

While the center wins more often, it does not win every time. Everything has to revert to the mean. Like the hunter that stalks his prey, strike at the right time. Strike hard, cover all bases, play with conviction then Win and Collect your Prize.

Very good summary here, especially the patience part. Every approach (system) has its's own characteristics in terms of play frequency and directly contributes to efficiency in some way. Your analogy of 'hunting' is the epitome of what this game is all about because when you're hunting you're being very cautious with with everything...particularly the 'timing' of your strike and the 'type'. However, the biggest and main difference between actually hunting animals and hunting for a hit is that the 'one shot shot one kill' philosophy is null and void. In my honest opinion, it's going to take a reasonable amount of rounds to ensure that the target is hit here while still maintaining a proper cost vs. profit vs. opportunity ratio.

Every type of success has a mathematical answer right there with it and you're speaking my language in many languages here.

cover all bases

and then strike hard at the right moment

I've been preaching these two things for a very long time because they MUST be done TOGETHER.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130213
      July 9, 2012
      387 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Very good summary here, especially the patience part. Every approach (system) has its's own characteristics in terms of play frequency and directly contributes to efficiency in some way. Your analogy of 'hunting' is the epitome of what this game is all about because when you're hunting you're being very cautious with with everything...particularly the 'timing' of your strike and the 'type'. However, the biggest and main difference between actually hunting animals and hunting for a hit is that the 'one shot shot one kill' philosophy is null and void. In my honest opinion, it's going to take a reasonable amount of rounds to ensure that the target is hit here while still maintaining a proper cost vs. profit vs. opportunity ratio.

Every type of success has a mathematical answer right there with it and you're speaking my language in many languages here.

cover all bases

and then strike hard at the right moment

I've been preaching these two things for a very long time because they MUST be done TOGETHER.

L.L.

DateDrawPick-3 Winning NumberStraight PayoutBox PayoutPair Payout
      01/05/2014 Midday0 3 0321.00107.0032.00

Funny, how I am preaching to play the Very Low & Very High Sums and it hits just when I'm running on empty. I chose to use my money on smoke rather than play today and it happens. I hope this starts a trend. I plan to play tonight.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged
        01/05/2014 Midday0 3 0321.00107.0032.00

Funny, how I am preaching to play the Very Low & Very High Sums and it hits just when I'm running on empty. I chose to use my money on smoke rather than play today and it happens. I hope this starts a trend. I plan to play tonight.

With these games, TIMING is everything...literally. Gotta be ready at all times when playing sums and I've been there before. I basically oraganized a rasnge of sums, put the number set on a diet, and waited for the movement variance of each position to fall within my range. It worked flawlessly for a while, then I began to take a hit here and there which impacted my operating expenses because it costed too much to lose vs. my profit and a single win. In other words, too many numbers being played to secure consistent wins but, a single loss wiped out lots of profit. I was still learning.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

CHERRY HILL, NJ
          United States
          Member #130213
          July 9, 2012
          387 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2014, 8:54 am - IP Logged

With these games, TIMING is everything...literally. Gotta be ready at all times when playing sums and I've been there before. I basically oraganized a rasnge of sums, put the number set on a diet, and waited for the movement variance of each position to fall within my range. It worked flawlessly for a while, then I began to take a hit here and there which impacted my operating expenses because it costed too much to lose vs. my profit and a single win. In other words, too many numbers being played to secure consistent wins but, a single loss wiped out lots of profit. I was still learning.

L.L.

DateDrawPick-4 Winning NumberStraight PayoutBox Payout
          01/10/2014Evening0 8 2 61,256.5052.00
          01/10/2014Midday5 7 1 32,916.50121.50

Yup, TIMING is everything. I lived what I preached and I WON ! Banana

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
            Ontario
            Canada
            Member #109243
            April 9, 2011
            31437 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2014, 9:57 am - IP Logged

DateDrawPick-4 Winning NumberStraight PayoutBox Payout
            01/10/2014Evening0 8 2 61,256.5052.00
            01/10/2014Midday5 7 1 32,916.50121.50

Yup, TIMING is everything. I lived what I preached and I WON ! Banana

Congrats On Your Win d1nnl2 Cheers

There Should Be A Fixed Payout On The Pick4 Rather Than Those Pari Mutuel Payments.

Most Anywhere Else Would Have A Straight Payout Of $5,000.

I Remember Igamble Winning A Whole $377.00 For A Pick4 Straight Last Month...That's Ridiculous.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

All prize amounts based on a wager of $0.50.

Match   Prize Amount 
            Straight$377
            Box$31

CHERRY HILL, NJ
              United States
              Member #130213
              July 9, 2012
              387 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Congrats On Your Win d1nnl2 Cheers

There Should Be A Fixed Payout On The Pick4 Rather Than Those Pari Mutuel Payments.

Most Anywhere Else Would Have A Straight Payout Of $5,000.

I Remember Igamble Winning A Whole $377.00 For A Pick4 Straight Last Month...That's Ridiculous.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

All prize amounts based on a wager of $0.50.

Match   Prize Amount 
              Straight$377
              Box$31

I totally agree with you. Meanwhile, I am heartened when I see a low payout as it shows a lot of people are winning at the game. I believe this forum is helping educate people to be more sensitive of the patterns and trends emerging, make better choices and profit from them. Good Luck to us all.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                United States
                Member #130213
                July 9, 2012
                387 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2014, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

01/13/2014 Midday0 3 1206.5034.0020.50
                01/12/2014 Evening1 0 4215.5035.5021.50
                01/12/2014 Midday3 1 2204.0034.0020.00

Banana The Trend is your Friend. Descending Pattern, SUM 6, 5, 4.  Hope the Trend holds tonight.

Too bad those darn scratch offs got in the way. Oh well, a Win is a Win.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #130213
                  July 9, 2012
                  387 Posts
                  Posted: January 15, 2014, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

01/13/2014 Midday0 3 1206.5034.0020.50
                  01/12/2014 Evening1 0 4215.5035.5021.50
                  01/12/2014 Midday3 1 2204.0034.0020.00

Banana The Trend is your Friend. Descending Pattern, SUM 6, 5, 4.  Hope the Trend holds tonight.

Too bad those darn scratch offs got in the way. Oh well, a Win is a Win.

2014 is starting out as a good year as a Lotto player for me. I won again today from the List of Top Performers in NJ Pick3. My problem is I'm so into the scratch offs its getting in the way of me playing multiple tix. I guess I have to give them up but they're so ....

01/15/2014 Midday3 0 4184.0030.5018.00

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2014, 5:33 am - IP Logged

2014 is starting out as a good year as a Lotto player for me. I won again today from the List of Top Performers in NJ Pick3. My problem is I'm so into the scratch offs its getting in the way of me playing multiple tix. I guess I have to give them up but they're so ....

" Like the hunter that stalks his prey, strike at the right time. Strike hard, cover all bases, play with conviction then Win and Collect your Prize."

Ok, so does the above comment mean you will be going after the 356 this year since in 2013 it only hit 1 time, vs the prior 3 year average of 7 times (21/3)??

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                      United States
                      Member #130213
                      July 9, 2012
                      387 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2014, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

" Like the hunter that stalks his prey, strike at the right time. Strike hard, cover all bases, play with conviction then Win and Collect your Prize."

Ok, so does the above comment mean you will be going after the 356 this year since in 2013 it only hit 1 time, vs the prior 3 year average of 7 times (21/3)??

01/16/2014 Midday0 3 4234.5039.0023.00

BTW, same top performer came out again today. I have seen players, play the same set for a week and it seems to make sense now why. 

I made the table last June and hasn't updated it since. Since June, 356 came out several times. The table lists number combos in NJ Pick3 which has consistently won at least 5 times a year for the past 3 years, now 4 years. 

IMHO, while the Lottery is meant to be purely random, we know from nature again that patterns abound everywhere. The repetitions we encounter daily in our midst also applies to the Lottery. To be sucessful, which we all want to be, I suggest that we take interest on the game, the recent winners for example can be compared against this list. And aging, as a strategy, is not a bad one. Sooner or later a number from this list will re-emerge a winner. Which one, I do not know. Its for the consumer to decide that and may luck bless him.

There are some players however who strike a fancy on a specific number. They fall in love with it and play it religously. My list shows a set of 20 numbers who has proven to win year after year for the past 4 years. They might as well pick 1 and if it happens to be 356 then so be it. I wish to add that you can double up or triple up on days you missed and, hey, you never know.