Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOLLYWOOD PARK SESSION & ANNUAL Results Report & Thkx

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4498 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

The late Hollywood Park results

*Happy to report a session sub-total and year total = Positive (ROI) Rate of Interest on pre-race predictions via posted selections (inspite of typos, mistakes & cancellations, etc LOL)

My earnest appreciation to all posters who followed these events with particular thanks to haymaker, & marcie for ther actice participation, support  & contributions.

Previous picks @ Santa Anita also demonstrated more winners $$$ then losers.

*All humble past annual selections were produced by unorthodox methodologies without formal handicapping

Happy New Year Wishes All

Remember to Catch all Changes & Hope to see you next time in the winner's circle >>>>>>

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4498 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

The late Hollywood Park results

*Happy to report a session sub-total and year total = Positive (ROI) Rate of Interest on pre-race predictions via posted selections (inspite of typos, mistakes & cancellations, etc LOL)

My earnest appreciation to all posters who followed these events with particular thanks to haymaker, & marcie for ther actice participation, support  & contributions.

Previous picks @ Santa Anita also demonstrated more winners $$$ then losers.

*All humble past annual selections were produced by unorthodox methodologies without formal handicapping

Happy New Year Wishes All

Remember to Catch all Changes & Hope to see you next time in the winner's circle >>>>>>

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

`

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3855 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2014, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

eddessaknight,

Thanks for the mention, I guess Hollywood is history ?

I'd like to know where I can find the unorthodox methodologies, that is if you don't mind sharing them.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4498 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

eddessaknight,

Thanks for the mention, I guess Hollywood is history ?

I'd like to know where I can find the unorthodox methodologies, that is if you don't mind sharing them.

haymaker,

Apologies for slow response as I have been totally occupied with the Consumer Electronics Tradeshow @ the Las Vegas Conventions Center. Super computatation hardware/software capacity continues to grow making more variables know & consequently (action/reaction) more gaming outcomes predictable.

And sorry but it's most difficult to explain or even unwise to reveal my unconventional methods to my madness . My point was to demonstrate that it is possible to overcome the lossing propositions in all games -

If one has the belief & tenacity to L@@K beneath the surface, they will find but not for the feint of heart, mind you. Want to virtually walk on water in gaming - first law, get out of the (conventiional box) boat.

One uncanny & unsceintific observation I will share for racing; there is no emperical evidence to support the why of, but if you check out the horse numbers that hit the boards for the early races - they will often repeat through the card be it throuroughbred , greyhound or harness. If these numbers lose there power or prominance, L@@K for others to take their place to follow,

Again, best wishes for all endevours

Fortuna & Hi Chi in the upcoming Chinese New Year of the Horse

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4498 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2014, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

haymaker,

Apologies for slow response as I have been totally occupied with the Consumer Electronics Tradeshow @ the Las Vegas Conventions Center. Super computatation hardware/software capacity continues to grow making more variables know & consequently (action/reaction) more gaming outcomes predictable.

And sorry but it's most difficult to explain or even unwise to reveal my unconventional methods to my madness . My point was to demonstrate that it is possible to overcome the lossing propositions in all games -

If one has the belief & tenacity to L@@K beneath the surface, they will find but not for the feint of heart, mind you. Want to virtually walk on water in gaming - first law, get out of the (conventiional box) boat.

One uncanny & unsceintific observation I will share for racing; there is no emperical evidence to support the why of, but if you check out the horse numbers that hit the boards for the early races - they will often repeat through the card be it throuroughbred , greyhound or harness. If these numbers lose there power or prominance, L@@K for others to take their place to follow,

EddessaKnight

PS:

Remember these are, after all, only games & all games can POTENTIALLY be defeated.....

IF HISTRORY TEACHES US ANYTHING , IT DEMONSTARTES:

THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSSIBLE......

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3855 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

haymaker,

EddessaKnight

Eddessaknight,

that make sense, it's why I save my track programs, loosing tix. etc.

the hard part is saving the frame of mind I was in at the time of handicapping !

thanks and good luck to you.

maybe I will wait for the year of the ram.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.