Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you changed your tradegy to win the lottery?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4146 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I will be getting into " advanced plays" this year, something l have not been keen on in the past.Given some reports of winners who play the same numbers week in week out- l am prepared to give this route a shot. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

* Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

tradegy?

well, I keep playing and never win, that is a tragedy.

and I use all kinds of strategy that worked for others, self pick, quick pick, advanced play, but still lose.

now that is what I call a tradegyThumbs Up

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      fort
      United States
      Member #72407
      March 17, 2009
      6648 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2014, 11:07 am - IP Logged

I will be getting into " advanced plays" this year, something l have not been keen on in the past.Given some reports of winners who play the same numbers week in week out- l am prepared to give this route a shot. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

* Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Try  it  val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4146 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

tradegy?

well, I keep playing and never win, that is a tragedy.

and I use all kinds of strategy that worked for others, self pick, quick pick, advanced play, but still lose.

now that is what I call a tradegyThumbs Up

You know Jon- you may be onto something there dude.Thanks for the heads up. That was totally brilliant.
        I guess just playing is defined as a tradegy...what was l thinking? .
        Make it a good year and win somthing. Peace.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3316 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2014, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I think i might  mix things up and play a whole month  on quick picks onlym, instead of my regualr numbers.  ill  do feb as it wont be as long

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

United States
            Member #149820
            December 9, 2013
            644 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Id still get a quick pick ticket along with my numbers, cover both bases

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
              Los Angeles, California
              United States
              Member #149492
              December 2, 2013
              919 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Last week of December, I picked my own numbers to use instead of QP's.  We'll see how that goes...

Portland, OR
                United States
                Member #145973
                August 20, 2013
                226 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

My strategy is the same; translate my dreams and important events into numbers.  I matched 3 numbers and Megaball last Summer on MM's last run under its previous system, and lately I have matched the powerball and one or two numbers several times, all translating dreams and important events.  I believe Curry had a similar system.  I have done better this way than quick picks.  I mean better at matching anything; the new matrix doesn't pay.

"Understand... people are more complicated than the masks they wear in society... everyone is playing to win, and some people will use moral justifications to advance their side"

Robert Greene

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                  Member #134465
                  October 28, 2012
                  1138 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

learn to play a game like the Pick 3 or something for smaller frequent wins.  Then you can bankroll a percentage of the wins to try more numbers for the big lottery.  If i played, I wouldn't play the same numbers all the time though.  If 1 or 2 of the numbers come up, I'd feel like the odds of them being drawn the next time is worse.  I'd probably find a couple of frequent numbers, play those, and just "guess" the others randomly.  I was in Indiana for a week and did that with some silly Keno game.  I knew I'd win and sure enough... 5k. I played some of the frequent numbers and just played different combinations of the others.   The stars lined up. 

That's state lotteries.  Now PB and Mega is different.  I would focus on the powerball and mega only.  You're not really winning anythig unless those match.  I'd just break those down into some type of categories (high/low, odd/even, sexy numbers etc.) and focus on that.  Maybe I'll get lucky and catch some of the other numbers too

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2014, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I think i might  mix things up and play a whole month  on quick picks onlym, instead of my regualr numbers.  ill  do feb as it wont be as long

I wish I could play your regular numbers while you're doing your QP's.

They'll come in for sure now.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                      Gurnee, Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #49731
                      February 12, 2007
                      919 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I do all I can to win. I buy online subscriptions. I buy tickets for individual draws online. I play Own Picks and also Quick Picks. I buy Scratch Ifs. I even do those lousy raffles. I do it all. Most I have won to date is $150. I play to win though I would alright just winning 2nd tier prize of either of the multi state jackpot games.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3316 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2014, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could play your regular numbers while you're doing your QP's.

They'll come in for sure now.

thats right ,go on,  jynx me. 

heheh its cool tho. 

the  trick is not to check your reg numbers if you stop playing them.  we have loads of different in entry on different   games so it would  be hard to remember them all,

mon wed and sat there are 4 =12

pools and our power ball there are 2 lines = 4

and tue there is 1 line. = 1

so thats 51 sets of number, then  there are another set of same , for the syndicate i run with a buddy, and thn nother syndicate im in   that  another buddy  runs, with another similar set.

so a weeks worth means remebering 51 lines  i wont have a prob  not rmembering.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318