Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 3 (333) promotion in Georgia

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
163 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone,

I don't know if anyone has notice but let me know if you have:

1) if you  pay Cash 3 during this promotion period using the i-hope card, your tickets are automatically entered into the contest, alon with an extra ticket by the ga lottery.  I accidently entered  tickets that I had purchased using my i hope card and the system accepted the tickets.  To me, if the ticketes were automatically entered using the i-hope card, the same tickets i entered manually should have rejected or at least a alert stating the tickets were automatically entered.

2)  It may be just good look for that player, but that's the first time I've seen the same winners name show up 3 times in 4 days. 

don't get me wrong people, I've played an won recently, but I always have some questions about how the Georgia Lottery runs  things.  Sometimes, things just don't seem right. 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2014, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone,

I don't know if anyone has notice but let me know if you have:

1) if you  pay Cash 3 during this promotion period using the i-hope card, your tickets are automatically entered into the contest, alon with an extra ticket by the ga lottery.  I accidently entered  tickets that I had purchased using my i hope card and the system accepted the tickets.  To me, if the ticketes were automatically entered using the i-hope card, the same tickets i entered manually should have rejected or at least a alert stating the tickets were automatically entered.

2)  It may be just good look for that player, but that's the first time I've seen the same winners name show up 3 times in 4 days. 

don't get me wrong people, I've played an won recently, but I always have some questions about how the Georgia Lottery runs  things.  Sometimes, things just don't seem right. 

Seems like a cool thing i wish we had that here, yeah seems odd same person winning that much they must just enter a lot Blue Thinking

Congrats on your win!Party

Let it Snow Snowman