Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fantasy5 EZ match showing numbers that will come out in drawing

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pembroke Pines, FL
United States
Member #150971
January 4, 2014
7 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2014, 12:32 am - IP Logged

I asked this question before and did'nt see any responses.  I noticed when I play FL FF and select ez match the numbers that show for the ez match are an indicator of the numbers that will draw for the jackpot.  For example.  I won a free ticket 15 16 18 28 32 which came from me playing the ez match numbers from another ticket.  Well I also hit $3 from from the day I bought the ticket that earned the free ticket with numbers from FF with ez match.  Today's free ticket 15 16 18 28 32 had three numbers same as three numbers on different FF ez match numbers  from three tickets I purchased.  From the free ticket I won, my purchased tickets with ez match had one number on each one that matched my free tickets but of course that does'nt win anything but today's drawing was 6 12 18 19 33, and on three of my ez match tickets I purchased one had 15, 18, and the third one had 32 .  I think there is a form of a pattern with the ez match and the wining number.  On my four tickets three of them  had one of the winning numbers, too bad three couldn't show on one of the tickets.  I am going to play the FF ez match ticket that didn't have any of the winning number but the ez match portion showed one of the winning numbers.  So I'm going to take that as a sign.   I'll test this out for tomorrow's drawing and I'll come back and let you know if I hit anything or just get another free ticket which is fine too.  If anyone has thoughts about this post feed back is welcomed.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I asked this question before and did'nt see any responses.  I noticed when I play FL FF and select ez match the numbers that show for the ez match are an indicator of the numbers that will draw for the jackpot.  For example.  I won a free ticket 15 16 18 28 32 which came from me playing the ez match numbers from another ticket.  Well I also hit $3 from from the day I bought the ticket that earned the free ticket with numbers from FF with ez match.  Today's free ticket 15 16 18 28 32 had three numbers same as three numbers on different FF ez match numbers  from three tickets I purchased.  From the free ticket I won, my purchased tickets with ez match had one number on each one that matched my free tickets but of course that does'nt win anything but today's drawing was 6 12 18 19 33, and on three of my ez match tickets I purchased one had 15, 18, and the third one had 32 .  I think there is a form of a pattern with the ez match and the wining number.  On my four tickets three of them  had one of the winning numbers, too bad three couldn't show on one of the tickets.  I am going to play the FF ez match ticket that didn't have any of the winning number but the ez match portion showed one of the winning numbers.  So I'm going to take that as a sign.   I'll test this out for tomorrow's drawing and I'll come back and let you know if I hit anything or just get another free ticket which is fine too.  If anyone has thoughts about this post feed back is welcomed.

It has to be a sign. Big Grin

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
      Member #134465
      October 28, 2012
      1029 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:13 am - IP Logged

I believe you're gonna win soon!    I'd like to buy another 70" LED... Can I borrow some of the winnings?

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I believe you're gonna win soon!    I'd like to buy another 70" LED... Can I borrow some of the winnings?

Really?

Begging for some of his/her winnings which he/she will probably never attain in their lifetime?   99.9% to be exact. lol

Antarctica
          Member #134465
          October 28, 2012
          1029 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Really?

Begging for some of his/her winnings which he/she will probably never attain in their lifetime?   99.9% to be exact. lol

Ha... If you don't ask in life, it's automatically NO.  Begging would be asking more than once.

99.9% means there's still a chance though.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Ha... If you don't ask in life, it's automatically NO.  Begging would be asking more than once.

Yes, there's still a 0.1% chance to win the JP, I agree.

Antarctica
              Member #134465
              October 28, 2012
              1029 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2014, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Yes, there's still a 0.1% chance to win the JP, I agree.

Yes. That's the % that I hope everyone here falls into... but i get it. Thanks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2014, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Really?

99.9% to be exact. lol

99.9%  means they have a 0.1% or 1/1000 chance of winning the top prize.  The only game with those kinds of odds is pick3 to be exact. lol

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2014, 5:34 am - IP Logged

Play 'em, mzelise.

I can guarantee you one thing; you won't do any worse than the rest of us, on average.

And like the rest of us, you just might hit the Jackpot.

Good luck and welcome to Lottery Post, mzelise!  Thumbs Up

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                    United States
                    Member #44729
                    August 8, 2006
                    446 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2014, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

to not buy a ticket is an insatant loss , you a ticket  buy is a try and could be a win ...you know what i mean right ?Wink

some day....some day

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2014, 12:45 am - IP Logged

99.9% to be exact. lol

99.9%  means they have a 0.1% or 1/1000 chance of winning the top prize.  The only game with those kinds of odds is pick3 to be exact. lol

Wrong. The term 99.9% means the majority, for any subject, not just the p-3 subject.

I'm 99.9% sure what you wrote made no sense RJOH..lol

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2014, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Wrong. The term 99.9% means the majority, for any subject, not just the p-3 subject.

I'm 99.9% sure what you wrote made no sense RJOH..lol

99.9% is the same as 999/1000.  It makes no sense to you because you don't know math...lol

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2014, 12:23 am - IP Logged

99.9% is the same as 999/1000.  It makes no sense to you because you don't know math...lol

You obviously missed my point. And you obviously need to defend your stance on the JP games. I knew you were under duress when you equated the 1 in 1000 in p-3 to the JP games, somehow trying to justify your own desire to satisfy the questions I proposed about the astronomical odds in the other threads unsuccessfully.

Yeah, buy a thousand tickets each drawing for a 1 in 1,000 odds to win. Much more for higher JP matricies. Good luck with that. You must have really deep pockets.

Now that's not really practical, right RJOH?

The analogy you presented doesn't work in my opinion.