Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pembroke Pines, FL
United States
Member #150971
January 4, 2014
7 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2014, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone used Gail Howard's lottery systems?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

What systems?

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

What systems?

Gay Heuristics?

baytown,tx
          United States
          Member #151291
          January 12, 2014
          2 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I didn't have that much luck with the number picks, but the info she gives on choosing numbers has sure been very helpful

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I have had GH's books and software since 2000. 

1) Her book: "Lottery Master Guide " is the best one in the all lotto books really. 

It exposed and analyzed the lottery's features and patterns truthfully and in detail. 

It's the useful guide book to all newbies of playing lottery except digit game and

I have not yet found any lotto book in the market is much better than it until now.

2) Her software: "Advantage Plus" has Statistical Calculation only but can not make

a good predicting analysis. In other words, it can not help us to select #s for the next draw

correctly anymore!!! Also, I have not yet found any useful and active strategy for its use until now.

3) Her software about Wheeling such as W5 Plus & W6 Plus are not bad.

But they are useless in fact if you can not selecting the correct #s.

4) Ms GH is a NewYorker and I called her about her system before.

Some friends told me she has sold her system to the company in Las Vegas since 2003.

5) In fact, her system including books & software has not yet been updated or improved anymore

since they were born in the code or program except their advertisement plan and package design.

I do hope you have some value strategies about the use of Advantage Plus.

Good luck,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
              LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #100025
              November 4, 2010
              158 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2014, 3:30 am - IP Logged

I have two programs GH ADV plus software and Lotto Pro. I  had Lotto Pro before GH and used it for a couple of years but it wasn't until I bought  GH book Lottery Master Guide that I won Keno for $2500 one week later. She opened my eyes at looking at numbers and predicting that I did not find in the Lotto Pro Software but the LP Software  has some charts and graphs that GH ADV Plus does not have.  So, I used the two in conjunction with each other.

When you factor in so many other programs that charge for yearly updates on their SW, the GH system is a bargain for the amount of info she gives you with her program for charts, history, predictions, analysis, (just to name a few) for any game, any country or any state that has a lottery. And once you pay your initial payment for the software, that's it. There is no more yearly fees unless you decide you want to buy more program and that's it you just get the programs again with no additional yearly fees. 

But, make note though, you have to still pick the numbers you want to play, she only gives you suggestions of hot or cold numbers based on history and analysis. 

Personally I love and use it everyday along with Lotto Pro for giving me the charts that GH does not have since she has nothing for Pick 3 and Pick 4 like Lotto Pro.  I have never regretted buying GH Lottery SW programs like other programs I have that didn't work for me. 

Hope this helps!

LottoMomma

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2014, 8:25 am - IP Logged

I have had GH's books and software since 2000. 

1) Her book: "Lottery Master Guide " is the best one in the all lotto books really. 

It exposed and analyzed the lottery's features and patterns truthfully and in detail. 

It's the useful guide book to all newbies of playing lottery except digit game and

I have not yet found any lotto book in the market is much better than it until now.

2) Her software: "Advantage Plus" has Statistical Calculation only but can not make

a good predicting analysis. In other words, it can not help us to select #s for the next draw

correctly anymore!!! Also, I have not yet found any useful and active strategy for its use until now.

3) Her software about Wheeling such as W5 Plus & W6 Plus are not bad.

But they are useless in fact if you can not selecting the correct #s.

4) Ms GH is a NewYorker and I called her about her system before.

Some friends told me she has sold her system to the company in Las Vegas since 2003.

5) In fact, her system including books & software has not yet been updated or improved anymore

since they were born in the code or program except their advertisement plan and package design.

I do hope you have some value strategies about the use of Advantage Plus.

Good luck,

lb

I do believe the wheeling programs were updated, but didn't feel the need to upgrade.

The main work on the program for the longest time was the port to windows.  The dos was written in tight machine code which is why it ran like a P4 on a 386, but a devil to bring to windoze according to them.

Try mapping blocks where the winning numbers appear on the W: Smart Picks chart displaying all the numbers.  Like it usually gets one or two right in the first 6, that sort of thing.

BobP

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2014, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi, All:

Where I can find the Forum in which it's discussing the use about Advantage Plus?

Do hope the Forum focus on the use of AP such as some strategies, tips and experiences

instead of Advertisements. 

There are not in GH's website and Facebook too.

Any information about it I will appreciate greatly!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3104 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2014, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi, All:

Where I can find the Forum in which it's discussing the use about Advantage Plus?

Do hope the Forum focus on the use of AP such as some strategies, tips and experiences

instead of Advertisements. 

There are not in GH's website and Facebook too.

Any information about it I will appreciate greatly!!!

Best regards,

lb

Posts here are sanitized for your protection so I can't post links.  There are no GH advantage + forums per se, only threads on forums like this one.  Do a bing search for, lotto forum and you should find something.  Though sometimes you can't even do a search on the forum without joining up.  BobP

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Posts here are sanitized for your protection so I can't post links.  There are no GH advantage + forums per se, only threads on forums like this one.  Do a bing search for, lotto forum and you should find something.  Though sometimes you can't even do a search on the forum without joining up.  BobP

Hi, Bob:

I got it even though they are very old posts about A+!

Also, I'm not sure if I can find something about strategies of using A+ in your Website?

Thanks for your sincere help!!!

Best regards,

lb