Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eight Groups

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Blackapple.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Jack-C's avatar - us
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #61467
May 24, 2008
28146 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I did NOT say this was a system.  I was just showing one way that the pick 3 numbers can be looked at.

Some people have suggested ways to use it, and that was the purpose of my posting this.

Maybe someone will find a way to use this info to play pick 3 and make a profit, maybe not.  I haven't!

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
    New York
    United States
    Member #83026
    November 27, 2009
    2132 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Nice work Jack, but I must agree with some of the other posters here.  This does not seem to be a system at all, only a statement of facts.

Now lets say you tracked all drawings from three states that seem to be connected from Sunday to Friday and you crossed off all of the numbers in your list that share any pairs with those drawings, you could play only the numbers that remain on your list for the midday draw on Sunday.

If you did this using NY, NJ and NC you could see what falls midday in NY and NJ and then remove those from your list further reducing your play list for NC as NC draws there numbers roughly 2 hours latter.  That would be a system or a method by which to approach the P3.

Just my two cents,

ranman

Oops...I misspelled their...Blush

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11161 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Mr Jack-C, you're cookin' with Crisco, Sir. With the correct timing and enough money to play enough of these combos, you have a plethora of winners here. As a side note, and referencing what I've said elsewhere, you can look at every one of your combos here and they'll all fall in these categories: odd-odd-even, even-even-odd, odd-even-even, even-odd-odd, odd-even-odd, even-odd-even, str8 odd, and str8 even. Glad to see that at least you stick to the basics when teaching folks how to play, Sir.

Any one or two of these categories can be picked and played...and must be drawn at some point. Do you agree with my assessment? Bankroll + timing + combos + patience  = WINNERS.

By the way, what you see in red is the same (8) groups. It all comes back to the same thing. And to think we have all these rocket scientists with all these fancy terms and equations...makes me sick to my stomach!!! People need something they can actually comprehend...just like this.

L.L.

Unless someone is brand new at the lottery or just crawled out from underneath a rock then they wouldn't know how to bet.  Commen sense says to bet what a person can afford. Bankroll is a mis-nomer because it doesn't take a lot of money to win if you know what you are doing.  This forum is for sharing of systems not to listen to garbage.

Idea

US Flag

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1654 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2014, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Nice work Jack, but I must agree with some of the other posters here.  This does not seem to be a system at all, only a statement of facts.

Now lets say you tracked all drawings from three states that seem to be connected from Sunday to Friday and you crossed off all of the numbers in your list that share any pairs with those drawings, you could play only the numbers that remain on your list for the midday draw on Sunday.

If you did this using NY, NJ and NC you could see what falls midday in NY and NJ and then remove those from your list further reducing your play list for NC as NC draws there numbers roughly 2 hours latter.  That would be a system or a method by which to approach the P3.

Just my two cents,

ranman

ranman17, please don't take this the wrong way but, IT TAKES FACTS TO PRODUCE A SYSTEM...FIRST. What he's basically done is simplified what the combos actually are and how they fit/function in relation to a given draw. He cut to the chase instead of going the E=MC2 + V3 Squared - <P=3.14> route like to many others do...what a waste of time and people's energy. 

These 'facts', as you call them, become a system when you learn when and how to properly implement them on a given draw...hence the timing + money + patience aspect. That is the system. No need to worry about if it'll work on this state or that state because all the states work with the same number range and it's up to the player to find which one will produce the best results and win on the next draw.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2014, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Unless someone is brand new at the lottery or just crawled out from underneath a rock then they wouldn't know how to bet.  Commen sense says to bet what a person can afford. Bankroll is a mis-nomer because it doesn't take a lot of money to win if you know what you are doing.  This forum is for sharing of systems not to listen to garbage.

Idea

No problem, lakerben. I can guarantee you've got way more jokes than you have money and wins from Pick3. So, bankroll is a mis-nomer? Hmmm, then what the hell are the professional gamblers going to Vegas with? Chump change? They know what they're doing and they definitely carry bankroll and there are many more examples. In particular, the link I provided about the MIT math gurus...those guys knew exactly what to do, when, and how. They also knew it would require BANKROLL...and they won. See, it's people like you that want to sound like you know what you're doing yet you have no real resume to post up with some consistent wins...you know, money.

Learning how to bet goes hand in hand with math and how to develop a good playlist...and how to bet that playlist. Efficiency is a major part of playing this game as well because when your numbers and timing are efficient, you KNOW you must hit very soon. True, a person bets what they can afford but, the imbalance of actually making money comes into play. When they don't win enough  if they finally hit from only spending a few bucks over a period of say (30) days, then what? Only a str8 hit will suffice in this scenario and I think you're smart enough to know this, but you'd rather go toe to toe with me over simple math. Then again, they might get VERY LUCKY but, most times they don't. Efficiency needs no luck because it says that a particular thing 'must' happen. If what I'm speaking is garbage to you, then you really need to re-think how and why you're even playing...let alone trying to teach others how to play. If you're on an ego trip and your feelings are hurt because folks realize that I'm spitting facts, then quit 'trippin' cause I'm only trying to help.

Calm down with all this being offended. Disputing straight up truths and math facts is not attractive on you at all. Take it easy, man.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I agree. You are advance and know absolutely what you're talking about (the truth). Thanks to you, I'm watching how I play with my cash.

No problem...I'm only trying to help in ways that I can and not trying to be the holy grail of the game. When I post, I post truths and facts so people will have something to compare and think about over time. Granted, I spend more on a single playlist in a single draw than most may spend in the run of a month. But, if the approach I've developed didn't work I wouldn't be holding claims to it because losing money is nothing to brag about or be proud of.

I just hope that people will gradually realize that there's a reasonable balance which must reached in terms of combinations, (money), and timing that will produce satisfactory results. I guess this makes me a bad person that's just rattling off garbage. Oh, well. Thanks for your response.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7341 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

A possibble way to go about doing this might be to answer 3 questions:

Will it be Mostly Low or Mostly High?

Will it be Mostly Even or Mostly Odd?

Will it be Mostly In or Mostly Out?

If you get all 3 right then you win.

But there are too many numbers to be played and the Boxed PayOut is too low so you might want to add a few more questions, such as:

Will it be a Single or a Double or a Triple?

It is still too many numbers so another possible question:

LDR, I made a mistake when I made that, but it really means, the last digit of the sum.

It should had been "LDS"

Will the LDR be:

Low-Even ( 0 2 4)?

Low-Odd (1 3)?

High-Even (6 8)?

High-Odd (5 7 9)?

Or

Will the LDR be Low or High?

Will the LDR be Even or Odd?

"Mostly" odd means one of the digits must be even and it creates a 750 combination group if you don't know which digit. Without any system, simply flip a coin (heads is even, tails is odd) for each digit position and get 125 combos. To reduce that field, flip a coin (heads is high, tails is low) for each digit position again. The results will be between 8 and 27 straight combinations. Apply "in/out" and create one unique three digit combo.

New York
                United States
                Member #83026
                November 27, 2009
                2132 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

ranman17, please don't take this the wrong way but, IT TAKES FACTS TO PRODUCE A SYSTEM...FIRST. What he's basically done is simplified what the combos actually are and how they fit/function in relation to a given draw. He cut to the chase instead of going the E=MC2 + V3 Squared - <P=3.14> route like to many others do...what a waste of time and people's energy. 

These 'facts', as you call them, become a system when you learn when and how to properly implement them on a given draw...hence the timing + money + patience aspect. That is the system. No need to worry about if it'll work on this state or that state because all the states work with the same number range and it's up to the player to find which one will produce the best results and win on the next draw.

L.L.

LL,

Of course it takes facts.  I was simply pointing out that the information provided is really of no help without a way to put it to use and I am sure that you understood that that was my point so I do no not understand why you felt the need to capitalize your retort (it is tantamount to yelling on the web).

Secondly, in regards to your timing+money+patience formula, I do agree that it takes "bankroll" and I do believe it takes patience but most of all and most problemattic is that it does in fact take timing and there's is the rub.  I can figure out the number as can most of the serious lotto enthusiasts on this site, so, again, the problem is not really the number it's the when.  When do you play your number(s).  I have yet to meet the person who can or is willing to answer that question.

If you have solved the when then you have beat the game in my opinion.  I have no problem whatsover playing as many as 60 numbers and spending the money that goes with playing that many numbers but I must know WHEN or it is a losing proposition.  To play 60 numbers one must be SURE of a hit.  If I could play 60 numbers and be guaranteed a hit every time I played why I would simply invest more money each time I played.  Instead of playing 60 numbers at $1 boxed each to realize a $20 profit, I would possibly invest $600 for a $200 profit.  If you do this twice per day you have a nice little income.

All of this of course, is conjecture and hyperbole.

In summation, having more money to spend certainly reduces the odds but without a method to pinpoint the timing aspect it is still gambling.

An Unruly Evil

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

LL,

Of course it takes facts.  I was simply pointing out that the information provided is really of no help without a way to put it to use and I am sure that you understood that that was my point so I do no not understand why you felt the need to capitalize your retort (it is tantamount to yelling on the web).

Secondly, in regards to your timing+money+patience formula, I do agree that it takes "bankroll" and I do believe it takes patience but most of all and most problemattic is that it does in fact take timing and there's is the rub.  I can figure out the number as can most of the serious lotto enthusiasts on this site, so, again, the problem is not really the number it's the when.  When do you play your number(s).  I have yet to meet the person who can or is willing to answer that question.

If you have solved the when then you have beat the game in my opinion.  I have no problem whatsover playing as many as 60 numbers and spending the money that goes with playing that many numbers but I must know WHEN or it is a losing proposition.  To play 60 numbers one must be SURE of a hit.  If I could play 60 numbers and be guaranteed a hit every time I played why I would simply invest more money each time I played.  Instead of playing 60 numbers at $1 boxed each to realize a $20 profit, I would possibly invest $600 for a $200 profit.  If you do this twice per day you have a nice little income.

All of this of course, is conjecture and hyperbole.

In summation, having more money to spend certainly reduces the odds but without a method to pinpoint the timing aspect it is still gambling.

Okay, I'm glad that at least 'we' can discuss this as mature and reasonable lotto players. Also, the capitalization wasn't me 'yelling'...I just thought you were disregarding those facts as being fundamental to any approach developed. Now, as far as a timing aspect for a given draw, I'd say that looking at a repeating pair of odds or evens in either the front or back pair is the best starting point. My basis is because no matter how many pre-tests take place, from one draw to the next, the same thing isn't going to continue happening...there must be a definite switch at some point. Agree? Okay.

The issue associated with this is that it can occur at least twice, and, occassionally three times in a row...just do some back testing and you'll see. However, if a player is just willing to wait it out (be patient) and play after two draws, they only need to worry about putting together combos which consist of only MIXED PAIRS. Does this make sense? If the pair of odds/evens change, there's nothing else but the mixed pair to be drawn. This greatly eases filtering and allows the player to focus more on the remaining position for matching the single digit. Here's where the bankroll comes into play, and, having enough combos involved to have best chances for a match. If you have enough money to play the same way under the same draw conditions each time, you must win at some point because....there must be a switch as mentioned above.

The more coverage (combos) you can afford in this scenario the better off you are and I guarantee it. Playing this way also makes it easier to hit str8 more often but, it costs to add the str8 play feature of course. It's all in what you want and how much you can afford to play to get it. In my strong yet humble opinion, playing with patience, good timing, and a representative number set saves the player money while increasing the odds of matching. This isn't the approach I use presently but, I have and I know it works. My disclaimer here is that anything can still happen but, the odds are that a switch must take place and if you have enough money to work with, you'll match it when it happens.

Narrowing down the combos to where most of these folks are comfy spending$3-5$ is going to filter out the winning number because there's not much to filter at that point. They may get very lucky but, it won't be an intentionally repeatable win with such a small amount of money to be worth while. Just focus on the like pairs and try and time the switch and see how you like it. Patience + Timing + Bankroll + Representative Number Set = Match. This is a complete system in my opinion. Best of luck with your continued research and holler if I can help.

#lotto-4-a-living

New York
                    United States
                    Member #83026
                    November 27, 2009
                    2132 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'm glad that at least 'we' can discuss this as mature and reasonable lotto players. Also, the capitalization wasn't me 'yelling'...I just thought you were disregarding those facts as being fundamental to any approach developed. Now, as far as a timing aspect for a given draw, I'd say that looking at a repeating pair of odds or evens in either the front or back pair is the best starting point. My basis is because no matter how many pre-tests take place, from one draw to the next, the same thing isn't going to continue happening...there must be a definite switch at some point. Agree? Okay.

The issue associated with this is that it can occur at least twice, and, occassionally three times in a row...just do some back testing and you'll see. However, if a player is just willing to wait it out (be patient) and play after two draws, they only need to worry about putting together combos which consist of only MIXED PAIRS. Does this make sense? If the pair of odds/evens change, there's nothing else but the mixed pair to be drawn. This greatly eases filtering and allows the player to focus more on the remaining position for matching the single digit. Here's where the bankroll comes into play, and, having enough combos involved to have best chances for a match. If you have enough money to play the same way under the same draw conditions each time, you must win at some point because....there must be a switch as mentioned above.

The more coverage (combos) you can afford in this scenario the better off you are and I guarantee it. Playing this way also makes it easier to hit str8 more often but, it costs to add the str8 play feature of course. It's all in what you want and how much you can afford to play to get it. In my strong yet humble opinion, playing with patience, good timing, and a representative number set saves the player money while increasing the odds of matching. This isn't the approach I use presently but, I have and I know it works. My disclaimer here is that anything can still happen but, the odds are that a switch must take place and if you have enough money to work with, you'll match it when it happens.

Narrowing down the combos to where most of these folks are comfy spending$3-5$ is going to filter out the winning number because there's not much to filter at that point. They may get very lucky but, it won't be an intentionally repeatable win with such a small amount of money to be worth while. Just focus on the like pairs and try and time the switch and see how you like it. Patience + Timing + Bankroll + Representative Number Set = Match. This is a complete system in my opinion. Best of luck with your continued research and holler if I can help.

Just to be clear, the switch you refer to is like playing the outside of a roulette table, watching and when black (or red) has come out enough times by your estimation you would begin to play the other color?

So, if you had a repeating even pair (back pairs) you would then begin to play odd pairs?

ranman

An Unruly Evil

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1105 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2014, 1:12 am - IP Logged

"Mostly" odd means one of the digits must be even and it creates a 750 combination group if you don't know which digit. Without any system, simply flip a coin (heads is even, tails is odd) for each digit position and get 125 combos. To reduce that field, flip a coin (heads is high, tails is low) for each digit position again. The results will be between 8 and 27 straight combinations. Apply "in/out" and create one unique three digit combo.

While I didn't say so, when I wrote Mostly Odd I also meant "All Odd", the very same for all the other "Mostly".

Jack did say that:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/270924/3433188

"When I say high I mean mostly high AND all high. Same holds true for the others."

Jack said that.

------------------------

For a long time now, most of the time, when I say "Mostly" I also mean "All"

Most of the time, but not always.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        61375 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Mr Jack-C, you're cookin' with Crisco, Sir

Igamble's avatar - spider
                          nj
                          United States
                          Member #145657
                          August 10, 2013
                          999 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

LL,this is one of the methods i was using ....is gold standard for the better player .

For the folks who need the visual and a few other tricks here's how it goes :

FIRST TRICK -YOU ONLY PLAY 1 OR 2 patterns-THE MOST OFTEN ARE HHL/LLH. So play HHL AND HLH in this EXACT ORDER.

HHL HAS OOE/OEO/EEO/EOE/EEE/OOO/EOO/OEE.THE MOST OFTEN ARE OOE/EEO.NO LUCK NEEDED HERE...

SECOND TRICK -STUDY what's the most due and the  hottest -say OOE overdue and EEO is hot.

THIRD TRICK -NOW wait it out for HHL to get cold or if it's hot play it now.

WHAT YOU HAVE now is less then 20 numbers  in STRAIGHT -THATS FOR HHL AND ONE OF THE 2 O/E filter.

LIKE LL said -apply the bankrool /timing/patience technique.

This was learned from Monel aka the great EXCALIBUR ..

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7341 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

While I didn't say so, when I wrote Mostly Odd I also meant "All Odd", the very same for all the other "Mostly".

Jack did say that:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/270924/3433188

"When I say high I mean mostly high AND all high. Same holds true for the others."

Jack said that.

------------------------

For a long time now, most of the time, when I say "Mostly" I also mean "All"

Most of the time, but not always.

Agreed, "All Odd" could qualify as mostly odd.

I read a betting strategy that included guessing high/low or even/odd with just two of the digit positions. The bet would be the 25 pairs and the payoff is even money. Making two choices on one digit position and one choice on the other reduces it to at the max 15 pairs. Two choices on both of two digit positions reduces it to 9, 6, or 4 pairs which gives a system's accuracy more wiggle room.

While Jack might not be suggesting a system, one can be created from his charts.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1105 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

The numbers that were posted by Jack into his 8 groups to me they seem to be boxed pick 3 numbers.

So maybe:

First of all, I have not had much of anything to do with the pick 3 game and the lottery for very many years, so perhaps much of what I once knew as EXCALIBUR and LANTERN about the pick 3 game and the lottery is gone from my mind, not that I ever knew a lot.

Now:

If we put the boxed due digits from most to less due or from less due to most due and study them from a given section of past draws we might get an idea of how those due patterns move about.

Once we have a good idea about that if we filter out 1 boxed digit, that is 1 digit for all of the 3 positions and if we also filter out the triples and the doubles maybe we might have 84 boxed single  pick 3 numbers instead of 120.

If we filter out 2 boxed digits and also filter out doubles and triples then we might have maybe 56 boxed singles.

That might be a more or less good start.

Then take a good look at the patterns made by the Lowest to Highest Widths of the whole pick 3 numbers study therm good and then you can try to filter out at least 1 or 2 Lowest to Highest Widths.

Then study the boxed pairs and try to filter out at least 3 boxed pairs or more, but study them good for a long section of past draws so you might not make too many mistakes with them and get too many filters failures.

Study the patterns made by the Last Digits of the Sums (LDRs) and see how many might be more or less safe to filter out.

Combine the patterns of the Low-High with the patterns of the Even-Odd:

Low-Even

Low-Odd

High-Even

High-Odd

Remember as I said before a pick 3 number is either Low or High and either Even or Odd.

Try to filter out at least 1 of the 4 patterns.

Or do as Jack did and include the In-Out filter and then make 8 boxed groups of numbers as he posted them and try to filter out at least 2 to 4 of those 8 groups of numbers.

There are patterns of other filters and or whatever that you can look at and try to study and then see what you can do about them if anything.

As I left the pick 3 alone long ago, maybe I can no longer make predictions, but if I ever again tried, the way things are nowdays with the state lotteries it might be best to not try to post any numbers, but I might be wrong about that.

I no longer remember some things that I knew about the pick 3 game.

As you study the stats of the patterns of the past draws you might learn and then try to make your own luck.

Good LucK!