Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

australian poor add on game offers best chance to win of the lot

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3300 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2014, 6:01 am - IP Logged

we have an add on game here called super 66. 

Playing Super 66 is easy

Super 66 is a drawn by a computer generating a random 6-digit number (compiled from numbers 0–9)

Super 66 is drawn every Saturday when six numbered balls are drawn from six individual compartments each containing balls numbered from 0 to 9 inclusive. To win Division 1 in Super 66 you must have the 6-digit Super 66 number matching the exact sequence as the numbers drawn. You can also win a prize if your Super 66 number matches the sequence of the first or last 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers drawn. In all there are 5 prize divisions.

so there are 6x 0-9 numbers and you must match all 6 in order to win the jackpot, the jackpot is $1 mill right now, and the odds of winning are 1 in 1 million. and it costs a buck to play!

i just found my new favorite game, well until the pot goes off.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5591 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Playing Super 66 is easy

Super 66 is a drawn by a computer generating a random 6-digit number (compiled from numbers 0–9)

Super 66 is drawn every Saturday when six numbered balls are drawn from six individual compartments each containing balls numbered from 0 to 9 inclusive. To win Division 1 in Super 66 you must have the 6-digit Super 66 number matching the exact sequence as the numbers drawn. You can also win a prize if your Super 66 number matches the sequence of the first or last 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers drawn. In all there are 5 prize divisions.

so there are 6x 0-9 numbers and you must match all 6 in order to win the jackpot, the jackpot is $1 mill right now, and the odds of winning are 1 in 1 million. and it costs a buck to play!

I always thought that would be a great game here in the US. Even if the prize was $500000 without a roll. For a buck I'd be all over that.

Unfortunately, any new games being brought out are $2 a tic.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40340 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Playing Super 66 is easy

Well, good luck to you then!Cheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3300 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I forgot to mention the  poor payouts, seems tht a lot must go to the top prize, its a fixed game for all lower prizes based on this chart bellow

DivisionWinning combinationExamplePrize
        1All 6 numbers in the order drawn1,2,3,4,5,6$16,666.00
        or more
        2First 5 or the last 5 numbers drawn1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6$6,666.00
        3First 4 or the last 4 numbers in the order drawn1,2,3,4 or 3,4,5,6$666.00
        4First 3 or the last 3 numbers in the order drawn1,2,3 or 4,5,6$66.00
        5First 2 or the last 2 numbers in the order drawn1,2 or 5,6

$6.60

im not sure what the jackpot starts of at, but i know it was low enough for me to never consider buying this add on, i say add on cuz wwhen you buy a regular ticket you can tick a box and   pay an extra buck and play this as well.  but see the prize for 1st and 2nd number or 5th and 6th? thats odds of 50 to 1. and you get $6 im sur the top prize starts at something like $66k   hence the name super 666.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Is the name of the game Super 66 or Super 666?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Playing Super 66 is easy

Yes, this would be an awesome game to play and the 0-9 range is what makes it so attractive. This sort of thing makes me wish that such games were offered to be played online in the sense of using software to produce and purchase one's numbers. In just the few minutes I've looked over this game, I've figured out how to win it...and several times over. It's based on the same approach I use for Pick3/4...because this game is simply a variation of those games with simply another (2) columns of the 0-9 range in the case of Pick4. Better yet, it can also be considered playing 'double Pick3'. 

It would cost a good amount of money to play the way I'm working with, but there's a hell of a profit to be made on the hit. It can be done and I'm proof positive of it. All in all, you guys have a very good game to play and I'm so jealous. Maybe, just maybe Texas will adopt it like they do other games from around the world. Good luck and I hope you knock 'em down for that $1M!!!!!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

oh im not playing a system. just a few bucks of quickpicks.  think is a lotto here is usually 1 in 8 mill and the power ball  here is 1 in 76 mill,

sure the pot for powerball can get a lot higher, but this the odd are fair as in the win is  odds x the cost. something i hardly ever see; i think ill drop some harder to win games till thing blows over. the 1 in 8 mill odd games usually pay $1 mill as well. so its 8x easier to win!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10345 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

regrnr,

That's what I was thinkikng when savagegoose poeted the payouts.

Revelation 13:18 comes to mind, no?

Scared

savagegoose,

This sounds like a one digit extension of what the U.S state of Georgia calls a Pick 5 game.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5117 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

regrnr,

Scared

savagegoose,

This sounds like a one digit extension of what the U.S state of Georgia calls a Pick 5 game.

XXX

marks D spot 2 HIT D Lottery @D QUICK ??

bring NDWhite Bounce place White Bounce & psyko 2 hit D JP Jack-in-the-Box

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19821 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Playing Super 66 is easy

Ohio has a similar add-on game for players of its Classic Lotto game named K-I-C-K-E-R which can be played for an extra dollar.  Since there are only 10,000 possible combinations and the prizes aren't pari-mutual the prizes are adjusted accordingly, matching all six numbers in order pays $5K.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

yeah , i gave up on this game as soon as it came out, what with the low payouts, and the  really low jackpot   start prize ive always just ignored it.  then the other day im looking at the prize board, and it said $1 mill. i   had an inkling it was 1 in 1 mill chance,  so went back to the website  to re loook.

now i have $12 tickets. as i said earlier, ill drop some of my reg games until this on goes off. then just keep an eye on things. i do recall the last winner got $39k from their bet.

oh and keno do you remember i play a bit of keno. the odds of winning the 1 mill in that are 1 in 8 million, and its a buck a bet. so i wont be playing keno. if im gonna throw away a buck may as well be on this.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19821 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2014, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

According LP news Ohio is coming out with a $30 scratch-off that will have three $10M prizes and numberous $1M prizes but I'll continue playing its Classic Lotto game(6/49) with a jackpot of $57M+.  As it says on its website the best odds of becoming a multi-millionaire.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

regrnr,

Scared

savagegoose,

Yeah, although 666 is the number of a man so no problem there.

I was just wondering if the name was Super 66 as he referred to it in one post or Super 666 as he referred to it in another post.

But it doesn't look like he's going to answer me, lol.

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5117 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Ohio has a similar add-on game for players of its Classic Lotto game named K-I-C-K-E-R which can be played for an extra dollar.  Since there are only 10,000 possible combinations and the prizes aren't pari-mutual the prizes are adjusted accordingly, matching all six numbers in order pays $5K.

Hit With StickLoviesBUTTLoviesHit With Stick

WE must Always trust our  state official's!

Bash BUTT PukeHit With Stick BUTand their is always a butt out DARE>>>>>>

Thank GOOD 4R TODD & D>LoviesLotteryLoviesBlue Angel^ Post!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blue Angelthank todd team & LP members$$$!

PartyPartyDrumJack-in-the-BoxDrumPartyParty

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5117 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

CONGRAT'$ ALL ^over^ D^WORLD^Lottery Post^!!

^^^^^^^Jack-in-the-Box^^^^^^^