Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hot Numbers

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by maringoman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
New Jersey
United States
Member #80354
September 25, 2009
705 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Sure miss the Lottery News when it was published back in 2001, ( at a cost of $1.95 at the Newstand)  and listed hot numbers, interesting charts, stategies and news,along with their lottery  columnists,such as Gail Howard and Steve Allensworth, just to name a few. 

Suppose Yours Truly, should upgrade my Lottery Post account to get the all the latest techniques and ideas. Always amazed to see "our family" numbers coming up, when I don't play them. What's up with that ?  ;-( 

Will just keep trying and when the time is right and my ship arrives, will say,Thank You Lord. 

Time to start visualizing the manifestations of what winning the big jackpot can bring,along with the challenges. 

Remember 2014 promises to bring more millionaires forward. And the benefit to states is that the lottery is a voluntary tax system as we play it and an invouluntary federal  tax system when we hit it big time. 

US Flag

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Sure miss the Lottery News when it was published back in 2001, ( at a cost of $1.95 at the Newstand)  and listed hot numbers, interesting charts, stategies and news,along with their lottery  columnists,such as Gail Howard and Steve Allensworth, just to name a few. 

Suppose Yours Truly, should upgrade my Lottery Post account to get the all the latest techniques and ideas. Always amazed to see "our family" numbers coming up, when I don't play them. What's up with that ?  ;-( 

Will just keep trying and when the time is right and my ship arrives, will say,Thank You Lord. 

Time to start visualizing the manifestations of what winning the big jackpot can bring,along with the challenges. 

Remember 2014 promises to bring more millionaires forward. And the benefit to states is that the lottery is a voluntary tax system as we play it and an invouluntary federal  tax system when we hit it big time. 

US Flag

Remember 2014 promises to bring more millionaires forward Thumbs UpI Agree!

Massachusetts Lottery has produced more than 12 people who have won at least $1M this month only. Talk about being at the right place and not getting struck by lightening lol

That money's gone fo ever