Welcome Guest
You last visited May 30, 2017, 8:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you think? QP's, Own numbers and new #'s/drawing

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DownandDirty.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145267
August 1, 2013
1739 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm finding out that having your own numbers and playing quick picks, and chasing each drawing with new numbers is very stressful.  So, I decided to drop the chasing each drawing with numbers that you think will hit will have to stop.  Playing your own numbers and quick picks should be go enough for future powerball and mega millions drawings.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19967 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I think it depends on the game you playin i like to pick my own numbers on the p3 p4 P5 P6 and other games, but on the MM & PB Quick picks is better for meSmiley

Patriot

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I'm finding out that having your own numbers and playing quick picks, and chasing each drawing with new numbers is very stressful.  So, I decided to drop the chasing each drawing with numbers that you think will hit will have to stop.  Playing your own numbers and quick picks should be go enough for future powerball and mega millions drawings.

As I explain in meticulous detail in my book, there is but one absolute imperative when it comes to making these decisions.

And it is this: Make them with the verve and aplomb of an Intrepid, Invincible Juggernaut, not the vile and vulgar vanity of the vapid and the vanquished.

The rest is just details.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        3279 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I like to play my own numbers on mega millions and powerball.  Then play them every drawing until something happens or you run out of time.-weshar75

US Flag

Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #57412
          January 3, 2008
          421 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I like this topic.  Most of my budget is spent with my own picked numbers.  I add a few strategically picked quick-picks as well.

I have always done much much better by picking my own numbers.

Apologies if I offend anyone, but I sort of look at folks who buy quick picks exclusively as lazy (to take the time to pick your own numbers.)  Just hoping to get lucky.

Every dollar is important and I can't just spend it on quick picks.

However, it should be noted that lots of lucky people win every day with quick picks.  Fact right?