Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Pro

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
liverpool
United Kingdom
Member #149918
December 12, 2013
2 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

HI I would advise anyone on here to NOT to buy Lotto pro sold by Data solutions ,I purchased this program about 8 years ago ,now you don't get a disk you have to download it from their Website, I download it and used it regulary , Like anyone else if you have a problem with your PC  Trogans etc On  one occasion I  purchased  a new PC ( You cannot copy LOTTO PRO and save to a memory stick you have to ask for a new key)

I asked DATA SOLUTIONS about 4 or 5 times for a new key because of Trogans etc , giving my regisration details remember when you buy the program from DATA SOLUTIONS it is supposed to be for the lifetime of the Program NOT SO , When I asked for the key after 8 years of Use I was emailed to say because you have had the Program for 8 years we will not be send you the key anymore

I am just warning you  DATA SOLUTIONS is a rotten company and if you buy Lotto Pro and need a new a new key  for whatever reason , there will come a day when they will Refuse to give it to you

I just thought I would warn you if you are thinking of buying LOTTO pro for DATA SOLUTIONS

Thanks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2014, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

You mentioned you had used Lotto Pro for eight years but not if it was helpful for picking winning combinations. 

I bought a copy almost ten years ago and a new key was always provided when ever I asked and gave the registration data up until I decided to use software I wrote myself exclusively five years ago.  When I brought my copy for a few extra dollars I got a disk copy.  It was good for tracking all the major lotteries in the world if you subscribed to its update service but I was only interested the lotteries I played locally and in neighboring states.  The same benifits can be had with a LP Premium membership for less. 

Most software brought back then is no longer supported and many of their companies are out of business.  Lotto Buster for example came up with three different copies of its software during that same period and none of them are supported today and they can't be updated to run many of the new matrixs of the revised games.

Now that they have refused to update your copy of its software you can move on to something better.

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3103 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Sorry for your loss.  If only all things we love could be replaced for the price of a new copy.

BobP

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2014, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Does Windows XP still work on your computer? We had Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
          Southeastern Ohio
          United States
          Member #13850
          April 16, 2005
          783 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2014, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I have tons of Windows XP material I am using on my new Windows 8.1 system. Most of this material is located in a backup hard drive I now have connected to the new computer. Most of this material is stored on Windows XP Word 9, Microsoft Office 7, Windows XP Paint, Windows XP Photo's, and music from Windows XP Media Player.

Most of these programs are automatically updated from the internet when activated on the Windows 8.1 computer.

Hope this answered your question...

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
            Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2014, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

HI I would advise anyone on here to NOT to buy Lotto pro sold by Data solutions ,I purchased this program about 8 years ago ,now you don't get a disk you have to download it from their Website, I download it and used it regulary , Like anyone else if you have a problem with your PC  Trogans etc On  one occasion I  purchased  a new PC ( You cannot copy LOTTO PRO and save to a memory stick you have to ask for a new key)

I asked DATA SOLUTIONS about 4 or 5 times for a new key because of Trogans etc , giving my regisration details remember when you buy the program from DATA SOLUTIONS it is supposed to be for the lifetime of the Program NOT SO , When I asked for the key after 8 years of Use I was emailed to say because you have had the Program for 8 years we will not be send you the key anymore

I am just warning you  DATA SOLUTIONS is a rotten company and if you buy Lotto Pro and need a new a new key  for whatever reason , there will come a day when they will Refuse to give it to you

I just thought I would warn you if you are thinking of buying LOTTO pro for DATA SOLUTIONS

Thanks

I use Lotto Pro on a daily basis, and have used it for years. A new copy of Lotto Pro only stays current for one year, and it has always been that way. I update it only when I need a current database when certain systems I use change. I mostly use Lotto Pro to collect statistical information that is necessary for updating my own lottery system, and it is irreplacable for providing this type of information. I do not utilize Lotto Pro for picking my numbers, so I can not comment on that value. I will say that Data Solutions has always provided willing assistance with any problem I have ever experienced with Lotto Pro.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Windows XP will work on any computer it's installed on however every program that runs under XP won't run in newer versions of Windows because XP could still handle MS-DOS programs.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2014, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I have Windows 7 premium, should have upgraded to professional three years ago.
                My station from 2003 broke a year ago. It believe that it was using alot of electricity.

I should buy Windows 8, but would buy a new laptop or station then. There is no budget for it.

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11978 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2014, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

Play the lottery.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!