Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How " excited" would you be if invited to join a pool or filling out your slip and told...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4110 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Welcome..by the way we NEVER going to win though!
Ridiculous you say- yet that is what is advocated here at times. Oh the Horror.

* Have a Great Weekend People. .

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19894 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
      Member #149820
      December 9, 2013
      644 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I'd retort "the only way you can guarantee a never win is never to play at all"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I don't know.

All I know is I want at least two hot tubs in my Lear Jet, a fleet of Bentleys and Aston Martins and a huge entourage of personal assistants at my beck and call.

I'll probably need a couple more Lear Jets to carry my huge entourage as I jet back and forth between Vegas and Monte Carlo and London and what have you.

I think Artist said Paris has good biscuits and orange jelly so I'll probably jet over there with my entourage to check 'em out. I'll have enough of my Bentleys shipped over there ahead of time to get us around town to the best diners. Probably go to one of them high fashion hair stylists to get my mullet tricked out too.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          939 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't know.

All I know is I want at least two hot tubs in my Lear Jet, a fleet of Bentleys and Aston Martins and a huge entourage of personal assistants at my beck and call.

I'll probably need a couple more Lear Jets to carry my huge entourage as I jet back and forth between Vegas and Monte Carlo and London and what have you.

I think Artist said Paris has good biscuits and orange jelly so I'll probably jet over there with my entourage to check 'em out. I'll have enough of my Bentleys shipped over there ahead of time to get us around town to the best diners. Probably go to one of them high fashion hair stylists to get my mullet tricked out too.

Lol, too funny.  I do like the idea of driving up for ....... Well for me biscuits and gravy, in a Bentley in Paris. Hahahahaha.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I would be as excited as a man who just was granted a pardon from his daily cuban/chinese water torture at GITMO.

I like ridiculousness.

Jack-in-the-Box

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4110 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't know.

Well Ridge- if you look in your rear view mirror you will see my Bentleys chasing yours, same goes for my fleet of Lear Jets.....those are not geese you see way up there through the <snip>pit windshield. . those are my Jets.
              We serving oysters.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.