Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there a such thing as to many systems?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DigitDiva's avatar - leaf
Mich
United States
Member #149024
November 17, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Newbie alert, yes I am referring to me. I have won the pick 3 twice, wheeled. Once by spending 117.00 on "clean numbers" the other by using an overdue pair, spent 21.50. I have tried several other systems here that seemed good when back testing to really find out that everything makes since after the draw, and I still have much to learn. Does anyone use multiple systems/workouts regularly as a sort of double checker, or do you find that doing that eliminates useful information, patterns, numbers and not worth the effort. I do want to thank everyone here so teaching me so much, and apologize for stalking most of your previous posts Embarassed

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Newbie alert, yes I am referring to me. I have won the pick 3 twice, wheeled. Once by spending 117.00 on "clean numbers" the other by using an overdue pair, spent 21.50. I have tried several other systems here that seemed good when back testing to really find out that everything makes since after the draw, and I still have much to learn. Does anyone use multiple systems/workouts regularly as a sort of double checker, or do you find that doing that eliminates useful information, patterns, numbers and not worth the effort. I do want to thank everyone here so teaching me so much, and apologize for stalking most of your previous posts Embarassed

You choose a system by what works for you, one size does not fit all when it comes to playing the numbers, because what may work for you this week may not even come close next week. that's why so many systems are out. We have some pretty brillant people here on lotterypost that have been playing numbers for years and they will confirm for you what I say.So if you have had 2 straight hits consider yourself lucky,I've seen some postings on here where some people are still trying to get one hit under there belt.

So here's hi-5 too you

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

So I looked up clean numbers and this is what I found out:

Clean numbers are combos that include  1E-2O, 2E-1O, 1L-2H, 2L-1H combos.

The dirty numbers are the doubles, triples, all even, all odd, all low, all high combos.

These will help.      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/249726/2667536

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/249726/2667553

Pick3 Tool-Clean box pick 3 combos
      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269328

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Mich
        United States
        Member #149024
        November 17, 2013
        12 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much, for responding and including those posts Jani!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2014, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

As Jani stated, there are many different systems to compare and consider. In the end, they all still arrive at simply pairing the right numbers the right way at the right time for the right draw. Take a look around in the systems forums, again, and you'll see the many ways to get simple pairs. Have a couple of drinksCheers first, though, because that's the only thing that'll prevent your head from spinning.Eek

I actually know what the main problem is, but it isn't rectifiable. So, I just offer what I can in an effort to help when I can.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Mich
            United States
            Member #149024
            November 17, 2013
            12 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2014, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much for responding, the insight, and the trick to keep my head from spinning, although if I could actually do that without breaking anything that may be as lucrative as hitting....LOL

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
              Member #91718
              May 23, 2010
              690 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much for responding, the insight, and the trick to keep my head from spinning, although if I could actually do that without breaking anything that may be as lucrative as hitting....LOL

Yes, I agree there are so many systems here but you do have to find what works best for you. Just because one is hot one day or even a week doesn't mean it will be hot the next day.

Keep researching and you will find a good system.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2014, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Is there a such thing as to many systems?

No. Lottery Systems are akin to scientific studies. Most of us don't pan out with much success, but some of the Humans figure it all out. The lucky Few who figure it out hang around the right crowd. I'm hanging with the rich crowd now. And it's paying off for both parties.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19752 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

As Jani stated, there are many different systems to compare and consider. In the end, they all still arrive at simply pairing the right numbers the right way at the right time for the right draw. Take a look around in the systems forums, again, and you'll see the many ways to get simple pairs. Have a couple of drinksCheers first, though, because that's the only thing that'll prevent your head from spinning.Eek

I actually know what the main problem is, but it isn't rectifiable. So, I just offer what I can in an effort to help when I can.

L.L.

I Agree!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40340 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, I see you are from Michigan, we have a couple threads in the pick 3 forum, come see what the rest of us are playing and see if it comes close to your picks.

The nice thing about testing systems is you can do it on paper and not spend a dime until you are confident.

We have great tools here, inspect 3 and deflate, I think you can use them a few times, if you decide to upgrade your membership you can use them everyday, go to the top and look at the blue bar, where it says sytems, click on it and explore, There are tons of good people here who will be happy to explain any more questions you may have.

Good Luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"