Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's Advantage Plus System.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by hillbilly953.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Romulus,MI
United States
Member #142372
May 10, 2013
2346 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I am thinking of trying this. Would it be a good idea or would I be waisting my money?

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Had this program for many years on the old floppy discs,lol. While I'm sure it's much more updated now it's probably got the same kinds of charts. Some of these same charts can be found in her Lottery Master Guide book (that is if you want to do them by hand)

It's hard to say whether or not it would be a waste of money. Depends what you are looking for. It has a database of all the past drawings (which can be found here on the LP if you upgrade your membership) There are several charts and "smart picks" (which I found to be not so "smart" most of the time) Plus there are lots of wheels if I remember correctly.

If you are a newbie to lottery then it's a great introduction to get you thinking of different ways to look at your lottery numbers. I cut my teeth on Gail Howard so can't say anything negative. You may wish to purchase an old copy of her Lottery Master Guide and read through it first. It will give you an idea of what the program is like. She also has wheeling books too.

I personally love the Full Wheel Generator...that's the only software of hers that I have right now.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
      Southeastern Ohio
      United States
      Member #13850
      April 16, 2005
      783 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Had this program for many years on the old floppy discs,lol. While I'm sure it's much more updated now it's probably got the same kinds of charts. Some of these same charts can be found in her Lottery Master Guide book (that is if you want to do them by hand)

It's hard to say whether or not it would be a waste of money. Depends what you are looking for. It has a database of all the past drawings (which can be found here on the LP if you upgrade your membership) There are several charts and "smart picks" (which I found to be not so "smart" most of the time) Plus there are lots of wheels if I remember correctly.

If you are a newbie to lottery then it's a great introduction to get you thinking of different ways to look at your lottery numbers. I cut my teeth on Gail Howard so can't say anything negative. You may wish to purchase an old copy of her Lottery Master Guide and read through it first. It will give you an idea of what the program is like. She also has wheeling books too.

I personally love the Full Wheel Generator...that's the only software of hers that I have right now.

Have you ever used Lotto Pro? I've used this program for years in aquiring the statistics I need for my system. Also, the various wheels for wheeling my numbers are extensive. Additionally, the ease of checking for winning numbers is fantastic. If the lotto programs that are being followed are manually updated on a consistant basis, there is no reason to update Lotto Pro on a yearly basis.

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Have you ever used Lotto Pro? I've used this program for years in aquiring the statistics I need for my system. Also, the various wheels for wheeling my numbers are extensive. Additionally, the ease of checking for winning numbers is fantastic. If the lotto programs that are being followed are manually updated on a consistant basis, there is no reason to update Lotto Pro on a yearly basis.

Hello Mr Vantage! Nice to see you :) As a matter of fact I do have LottoPro...bought it a couple of years ago. I agree...it's a great program. There are other ways to search numbers on there that are different from here on the LP. Put both together and you're good to goThumbs Up

Romulus,MI
          United States
          Member #142372
          May 10, 2013
          2346 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I already have Lottery Masters Guide. Lots of great info. I'm always looking through it. It has helped me win several times including last weeks MM drawing.  I would like to try the Advantage Plus System though.

Romulus,MI
            United States
            Member #142372
            May 10, 2013
            2346 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Lottolaughs!

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking of trying this. Would it be a good idea or would I be waisting my money?

I dont think it woud be a waste if you had a large waist.

But if you had a tiny waist then you might want to use your money for food.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #85721
                January 21, 2010
                159 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I have the LMG but not the software.  The book has three tests, short, med and long.  If you think you would like to have the med and long tests done for you then yes get it.  I just use the short tests.  Or you might consider the wheel programs that GH has.  Make sure you can run A+.  For me I would use the short tests and get the wheel software.

I also use Lotto Pro and find that it is a very nice program with no fat on it at all.  I use it to play pick 3 and pick 5 here in OK.  Some other thread a person had it for 8 years and was unhappy with buying a new license.  Well for me it was just fine for $30.  I really like the stats on it.  LP chooses numbers with the hottest (highest freq), repeat numbers and due numbers (cold with high freq) and just cold numbers.  However it lets you have the final say on which numbers are chosen.  I really like that you can make your own wheels and put them in and LP will use them if you want.

So for A+ it is $89 and so up there a little more.  At that range you also have Expert Lotto.  I have always wondered if any person uses Lottery Player software at $160 or more, depends on what you want to spend.  Whatever you decide good luck and big wins to you.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #5328
                  June 30, 2004
                  1284 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2014, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

i just bought some of her e- books on kindle for really good prices starting under a buck

have a great winning day!

Romulus,MI
                    United States
                    Member #142372
                    May 10, 2013
                    2346 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I just checked out Lotto Pro website. It seems like it will work better plus its cheaper.

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #100025
                      November 4, 2010
                      158 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2014, 2:44 am - IP Logged

I have both programs, GH ADV plus software and Lotto Pro.

I  have lotto pro and used it for a couple of years but it wasn't until I bought  GH book Lottery Master Guide that I won Keno for $2500 one week later. She opened my eyes at looking at numbers and ways of predicting that I did not find in the Lotto Pro Software.

On the slip side the LP Software  has some charts and graphs that GH ADV Plus does not have.  So, I used the two in conjunction with each other.

When you factor in so many other Lottery Software programs that charge for yearly updates on their SW, the GH system is a bargain for the amount of info she gives you with her program for charts, history, predictions, analysis, (Just to name a few) for any game, any country or any state that has a lottery. And once you pay the initial fee for the program, that's it. There is no more yearly fees unless you decide you want to buy more programs, like wheeling programs.

Make note though, she does not predict numbers but makes suggestions of hot numbers to play or numbers due which are based on history and analysis but you still have to make the final decision on what to play.

Personally I love and use it everyday along with Lotto Pro for giving me the charts that GH does not have since she has nothing for Pick 3 and Pick 4 like Lotto Pro.  I have never regretted buying GH stuff like I have other lottery programs as they have not come through (for me anyway). 

Hope this helps!

LottoMomma

Mount Morris
                        United States
                        Member #46750
                        September 27, 2006
                        139 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2014, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I have all these programs all so but I got versabet too and I like it the best it will give you numbers to wheel and thats where I use GH wheels