Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help with CT Pick 4...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2452 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to get a hold of a CT lottery pick 4 drawing.  Ideally today's Midday but any drawing for that matter.  I've tried the internet and I don't have Fox WCCT-TV .  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2014, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to get a hold of a CT lottery pick 4 drawing.  Ideally today's Midday but any drawing for that matter.  I've tried the internet and I don't have Fox WCCT-TV .  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

I know you wanted a live drawing  chrissy  , but you mentioned any drawing also

They  used to show some  of  the  " Past  "  and   most  recent  (  Prior )  drawings  on their web  site  not  that long ago

But I just came from there and I couldnt see those on there anymore ( though I may  have overlooked them ) but it looks like they may have been removed and  are not offered  anymore

I have always wanted to watch their present drawings as they happen also ,  but as yet never  have been able too

One thing I do wish the  " Conn. Lottery "  would  do , and that is post their  results  on  their   " Conn. Lottery "   Web  Site   a little more  quicker

Because   the  "  Conn.  Lottery "  is  as  slow  as   Molasses   in   Wintertime   about   getting   those   up

A  write  in  ( or  e-mail  campaign )  by   Conn.  players   about  that   might  change  things

It did in Ky. a few years ago when Bluegrass  ( a   LP  member  and  friend of mine )  got  on  them   about it 

Once  the state lotteries get their results posted on their web sites ( Todd has them posted  on LP  like  greased lightening )

I  wish  some  of   these  state  lotteries  were  one  tenth  as  Fast  as  he  is

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

all midday and eve draws during the week and saturday are on channel 61

foxct dot com is the link for their site

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."