Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Remote Viewing Lottery Number!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Layton, UT
United States
Member #151632
January 22, 2014
1 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2014, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey all,

I been trying to figure out how to remote view the future lottery numbers and I came across something that will more then likely work.

I have been trying to learn Remote Viewing for years and still have a hard time with it but if someone that is pretty accurate with Remote Viewing we have a good chance this would work.

First Rule in Remote Viewing the Lottery is: You cannot think about the money as in taking your mind of the money. Just focus on the target as in you normally would. Most people have a hard time with Remote Viewing the Lottery cause there mind is always set on the prize and greed. Control this first.

There is a website that is a real free lottery site but the most they put out is $10,000,000 after picking 7 numbers. Its a daily drawling and its free every day (site is paid by there ads you view). Everyday even if you play or not they send at the end of the day the daily results via e-mail at a pacific time.

Here are some way.

1. You can Remote View at that time/date what you will see on your screen in your e-mail.

2. have a partner make a target for you on paper or marker bored just like you would in a regular remote viewing target. The partner views the results in Via e-mail and writes them down on the paper or marker board and gives it a target name for you to remote view.

3. You can do the same thing as #2 but give each playing number a target name on the paper or marker board.

I have been working on this for years. Just haven't been able learn remote viewing.

Hope there is someone out there that is pretty accurate with Remote Viewing that would be able to share this project. Cheers

Also important to keep in mind, The winning prize money will go out to help others and donations. Remember its just only money. That goes along with the first rule.

Anyone have any ideas or would like to try this please let me know.

Cheers Smile

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm an expert at this stuff , remote viewing , teleportation , etc. The problem is that your relying on a variable future which are many time lines involved and the accuracy is not that good , some times you can hit it but most times you won't , you may get 1 or 2 numbers etc. What you need to do is pratice maipulating the number lottery balls at the present moment through telekinesis and then it will take you a very long time to master that too. God and the Angels can do it easily because they have unlimited power to do that easily , so basically the answer to your question is to ask God for the money and let him decide how the money comes to you besides the lotteries. This will open all your options and greed will be eliminated from the equation. I have won a few times in the lottery by God manipulating the balls but that was rare because of the important need at the time and you have to involve 2 or 3 people to make it really work and most important God has to give to go ahead to do so. I get my money much easlily in other ways. Peace !!! Dan

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      42228 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Meditation is a great way to learn control and focus, remote viewing requires concentration.

HyperBe Happy.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34554 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Just read this.... you are very right Sully16 your mind had to be really clear when concentrating on Numbers

Mediation I try to get into that but I am always buzy doing other things.. I do try to concentrate but never long enough if I did I am sure I would get alot of numbers correct once I had 6 numbers on paper.  I am still working on it.. 4 correct back in Nov. Working on 5* or 6* numbers..  I have a passion for Numbers..Big Smile I think I will get back into my Metaphysics Class.. Every Tues.. they have it..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.