Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions explained

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mmx1.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Astek, That's why I keep my picks to 10 to 15 numbers, sometimes I'll play a pair, or other times I 'll play a sum, sometimes a vtrac, just depends on how I feel about the data I am looking at.

I used to play 20 numbers boxed for 50 cents, yikes, not very profitable.

My next goal is to keep my picks at 5 numbers, that might take awhile.

I Agree!

Some of the best hits I ever made over the years were many times when I played  less  numbers  Thumbs Up

I  also  try  and  teach  myself  to  sit   out   more   draws  than   I   play

That was a constant battle for a  Long time , but  I  finally  have  reached  that  goal  last  year or so

House  edge  will  get  a  person  playing in  state     ,    if  they  aren't   very  careful

Good   Luck     Sully

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40377 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Some of the best hits I ever made over the years were many times when I played  less  numbers  Thumbs Up

I  also  try  and  teach  myself  to  sit   out   more   draws  than   I   play

That was a constant battle for a  Long time , but  I  finally  have  reached  that  goal  last  year or so

House  edge  will  get  a  person  playing in  state     ,    if  they  aren't   very  careful

Good   Luck     Sully

Good advice, my biggest problem, was not keeping my number, I would give up to early, and yep, it would fall.

Good luck to you as well Astek

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I have an Associates in Quality Control, spent many years as a SPC Technician...that's Statistical process Control.

I went from running machines to being a quality control inspector, was my job to gauge the parts coming off the machine to look for variations, make sure everything were running to the blueprint specs.blah blah blah, really boring.

But, that's where I learned the Bell Curve and applied it to the 3 digit, in random number distribution, you get what's called a bell curve.

I don't want to make this long and drawn out, but basically I look for whats missing, what's most likely, what's due.

I have no secret formula, no tic tac toes, don't flip, don't add, no pyramids.

I will try all the sytems posted here, cause ya just never know, some work , some only work once in awhile.

I always go back to my CHARTS.

Paper and pencil , lots of paper

I have several tools here that are the most valuable, the inspect 3, search past results, the prediction board to gauge my progress.

I track sums, I track pairs, I track the movement of the position of the numbers.

I also use the vtracs, this helps with putting pairs together, example,

Let's say, pair 54 is due, and I need sums 13 and 16. well I would play 544 and 547, I go and look at my vtrac chart to see if the vtracs for these numbers are due, hot, etc, and I look to see past data, it helps me to decide how I want to play the number, maybe 475, or 754, many times I play just one number, straight for a buck and boxed for a buck.

Tracking the numbers is something you want to do, if your not willing to put the time in keeping track, no system is going to help.

Using the tools here and improving my skills have got me some good wins.

I do all the above and more, BUT where I have had the most luck is with familiar numbers.  If you start noticing a number that means something to you (telephone area code/prefix, address, SSN, etc.) then start playing it.  Look at your odometer, the time on the clock in your car, license plate numbers, etc.  Don't forget what is hitting in other states.  I have a couple of numbers that I am playing in California that I have noticed in other states that are my "familiar numbers".

Next advice:

Play the number str/bx.  If you can afford it,  play str/box all 6 ways (3 ways for a double).  Here in California a straight often pays more than $600.  If you hit that, you have to go to the lottery office, fill out paper work, and wait for your check with taxes already removed to be mailed to you.  No matter how you play you are responsible for the taxes (no matter what you win), but if you play it the way I said, you will have multiple winning tickets and none will be worth over $600.  This DOES NOT mean you don't owe the taxes, just you don't have the hassle.

Good Luck

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Good advice, my biggest problem, was not keeping my number, I would give up to early, and yep, it would fall.

Good luck to you as well Astek

I  became  a  professional  at  dropping  a  number  right   before  it   hit

I  turned  it  into   an   Art   and   became   Famous   for   it    really  Smile

Sad   But   True   Unhappy

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
          Member #90040
          April 20, 2010
          473 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I do all the above and more, BUT where I have had the most luck is with familiar numbers.  If you start noticing a number that means something to you (telephone area code/prefix, address, SSN, etc.) then start playing it.  Look at your odometer, the time on the clock in your car, license plate numbers, etc.  Don't forget what is hitting in other states.  I have a couple of numbers that I am playing in California that I have noticed in other states that are my "familiar numbers".

Next advice:

Play the number str/bx.  If you can afford it,  play str/box all 6 ways (3 ways for a double).  Here in California a straight often pays more than $600.  If you hit that, you have to go to the lottery office, fill out paper work, and wait for your check with taxes already removed to be mailed to you.  No matter how you play you are responsible for the taxes (no matter what you win), but if you play it the way I said, you will have multiple winning tickets and none will be worth over $600.  This DOES NOT mean you don't owe the taxes, just you don't have the hassle.

Good Luck

Anyone here playing Pick3/4 online?

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40377 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Next advice:

Good Luck

Great advice, I have a couple that I always keep an eye out for, I tend to play them the way I like them instead of the way they might fall, 257 is an example,  on my predictions, it will almost always read 257 and not 527.

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40377 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I  became  a  professional  at  dropping  a  number  right   before  it   hit

I  turned  it  into   an   Art   and   became   Famous   for   it    really  Smile

Sad   But   True   Unhappy

That's why I am glad Todd gave us this...Bang Head

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

It is against the law in the United States.  But some people do it anyway.  It will catch up with them when the DOJ catches the bank/credit union/etc. that is transfering money in and out of the U.S. for gambling.  Then try to get your winnings!  When they made it illegal in the United States before I could get my money out ($1000), my bank and all 3 of the credit unions I belong to had stopped transfering money for gambling.  It's a long story, but I finally got my money but had to pay a premium for it and travel to another country.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                  Vancouver BC
                  Canada
                  Member #96078
                  August 22, 2010
                  110 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2014, 2:56 am - IP Logged

New Mexico for the next max 7 days should mach one of these.

Box (30 combos):

004  005  006  009  044  045  046  049  055  056  059  066  069  099  445  446  449  455  456  459  466  469  499  556  559  566  569  599  669  699

Straight (120 combos):

004  005  006  009  040  044  045  046  049  050  054  055  056  059  060  064  065  066  069  090  094  095  096  099  400  404  405  406  409  440  445  446  449  450  454  455  456  459  460  464  465  466  469  490  494  495  496  499  500  504  505  506  509  540  544  545  546  549  550  554  556  559  560  564  565  566  569  590  594  595  596  599  600  604  605  606  609  640  644  645  646  649  650  654  655  656  659  660  664  665  669  690  694  695  696  699  900  904  905  906  909  940  944  945  946  949  950  954  955  956  959  960  964  965  966  969  990  994  995  996

Why?

Because these combinations didn't win for the last 54 draws.

Maximum skip of ANY 5 numbers group for the last 1000 draws was 61.

This is a group of numbers: 04569.

What I learned from simulations is that wheeling only 5 numbers generally is not effective. Wheeling 6 or 7 is better but still not satisfactory. Only when wheeling 8 out of 10 I started to get hits frequently enough to justify playing (financially). I used only box play as for straights wheels would be huge. Also, I had to narrow my target - only singles or doubles at a time (you target both). Wheeling 8 numbers for box gives 56 combos for either singles or doubles. Manageable, even easier if you have a partner or 2.

But the problem is to predict correctly what may be drawn - a single or a double. Looks difficult on the surface but actually much easier than expected. The statistical proportion is 72% singles to 27% doubles. But actual ratios are frequently different, often by a large margin. I've seen a 2-week period in which doubles had a 50-50 split with singles (any system that selects only singles would be a total looser). And, surprisingly, doubles often come in streaks - 4 out of 6 draws, 3 out of 5, 2 or 3 in a row. Box doubles pay more than singles and are always my preferred target. I don't think many people notice that it is 10 times easier to hit double that single, but only 3 times (approximately) easier to actually predict single than double. That why I always target either one or the other, depending on current ratios of singles to doubles.

Some time ago I ran a simulation for 6 Pick 3 lotteries, targetting straight singles with 5 numbers wheeled. Lotteries were picked at random. The cost would be $60 per draw, for 30 consecutive draws (no skipping draws).

2 lotteries hit 8 wins each, one 4 wins, the reminder were total loosers. Considering all, I would probably not break even, but in real life I would not likely play for 5 straights either, as 8 boxed provides much better means for more flexible predictions. I demostrate this to indicate that with wheeling and targetting the potential is there.

The simulations also indicated that, when wheeling 8 numbers, it matters more HOW you play your numbers (targetting) than what the numbers are. Also, it may not be the wisest approach to stick to only one prediction method, but to monitor several and pick the one with the best prospects for the near future.

Aquarius

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31437 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:48 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/241414/3451555

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

That's why I am glad Todd gave us this...Bang Head

Me  too

But I finally quit using  that one ,  as  it  was  giving  me  a   headache  hitting  that  brick   wall   Smile

Yep ,   Dad  always  did  say  I  was   hard  headed    Hit With Stick

Bless   his    heart  ......  he  was   right

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16063 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Next advice:

Good Luck

This is great advice, and to add that Sully 16 had some great points also which I would like to explain one of her points.

On Saturday, January 25th, I did a Work Out for Members/Players in my Club for the state of Florida. The digits #6 and #8 were due digits, I got the number to play 6,8,9 and for the exact draw order for the state of Florida (9-6-8). The number fell for us as 9-6-8, and those Member / Players playing my Magic Wheel hit for $5,400.00. Those playing in state at their local Lottery Retailer hit for $3,000.00. Here's my Magic Wheel for the (9-6-8);

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

Florida (Midday)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

W/O

On Line

$5,400.00

FL

In State

$3,000.00

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount*

9-6-8

FL

9-6-8

Day

$5,400.00

*Winnings based on Playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-3 system and 

Magic Wheels.

Please note that I also posted the Numbers to the Prediction Boards right here on the Lottery Post;

mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box9-8-69-6-8$40
                        mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box8-6-99-6-8$40
                        mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 MiddayStraight + 6-Way Box9-6-89-6-8$290

We were just lucky enough to cash in on a situation where everything just fell into place for us and Made 'Dat Money on Saturday.

There are a few states that I've cashed in on this month, anyone can check the prediction Boards here to see how I did.

The bottom line is that a little luck and a lot of hard work and some persistence sometimes get you where you want to go. 

~Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40377 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

This is great advice, and to add that Sully 16 had some great points also which I would like to explain one of her points.

On Saturday, January 25th, I did a Work Out for Members/Players in my Club for the state of Florida. The digits #6 and #8 were due digits, I got the number to play 6,8,9 and for the exact draw order for the state of Florida (9-6-8). The number fell for us as 9-6-8, and those Member / Players playing my Magic Wheel hit for $5,400.00. Those playing in state at their local Lottery Retailer hit for $3,000.00. Here's my Magic Wheel for the (9-6-8);

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

Florida (Midday)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

W/O

On Line

$5,400.00

FL

In State

$3,000.00

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount*

9-6-8

FL

9-6-8

Day

$5,400.00

*Winnings based on Playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-3 system and 

Magic Wheels.

Please note that I also posted the Numbers to the Prediction Boards right here on the Lottery Post;

mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box9-8-69-6-8$40
                          mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box8-6-99-6-8$40
                          mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 MiddayStraight + 6-Way Box9-6-89-6-8$290

We were just lucky enough to cash in on a situation where everything just fell into place for us and Made 'Dat Money on Saturday.

There are a few states that I've cashed in on this month, anyone can check the prediction Boards here to see how I did.

The bottom line is that a little luck and a lot of hard work and some persistence sometimes get you where you want to go. 

~Michael

That's awesome, Congrats mjwinsmith, there are many things to take into consideration, due digits and 2 digit returns.

Once again, nice call !

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #150273
                            December 18, 2013
                            495 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

A statement like that imo, violates the sanctity of LP.

Maybe you are at the wrong website.

Maybe you and your jurassaic park avatar should go to DebbieDowner.com.

You prediction stats, are at par level, so I dont know why you would feel as such.

But your assuming that prediction stats reflects the skill of a player if their stats are not high ranking....and that is not necessarily true. Many folks use it to measure and experiment with other methods aside from their own, while others use it as a tool to play their best selections for stats.

It's a tool that is used for different reasons by different people.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16063 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

That's awesome, Congrats mjwinsmith, there are many things to take into consideration, due digits and 2 digit returns.

Once again, nice call !

Thank you, and thanks for your great advice. Yes there are a few things to consider when doing a work out or looking at the numbers, but don't ya just live it when everything falls into place ?

~Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450