Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is Tennessee The Lowest Payout In The Country??

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
Member #71120
February 19, 2009
1209 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Can win nothing here.Any lower than here I would like to know.

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #149903
    December 11, 2013
    202 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Grade: F

• Tennessee (20% true lottery drawings)
      True Drawings: Mega Millions, Powerball
      Computerized: Cash 3 Evening, Cash 3 Midday, Cash 3 Morning, Cash 4 Evening, Cash 4 Midday, Cash 4 Morning, Hot Lotto, Tennessee Cash

Your better off going to another state to play imo. Tn has the lowest grade out of all of them.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Can win nothing here.Any lower than here I would like to know.

yes...connecticut

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2014, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I  will  throw  Ky.  in  the  mix  also

Usually same ole payout ranges  and low  payout on doubles many times  ( they know when to turn them loose ) , until their sales  drop I imagine  , and then they will turn a few good numbers and payouts loose  , but  then right back to the same ole grind

Looking  at  your  info , I  will  have  to  say  that  Tenn.  are  some  of  the  lowest I  have  seen  for  sure  though

And  even  though  I  post  Conn.  and  track  Conn.  Pick   3  ,  I  really  dont  track   their  payouts  ( like  I  do  Ky. )

But  Jonny's  word  is  good  enough  for  me  on  that

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
          williamson county
          United States
          Member #119081
          November 14, 2011
          2768 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2014, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

in order to payout the big bucks you have to take in big bucks.......and player faith is low, low, low..........

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee is the backwater swamp of state lotteries. All they care about is selling tons of Scratch Tickets and acting like TN is a successful Lottery because they do. But we'd probably have one of the truly most successful lotteries if they went back to real ball drawings and all the people who now go out of state to buy tickets came back and bought them here. 

A lot of people here don't trust the fake computer draws and they've even been vindicated in their posture because our computers have already been caught cheating players out of money. And the best part is the TN Lottery didn't even know about it, or so they say

But at least we help keep the Virginia, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina and Arkansas Lotteries humming along with our Tennessee dollars.

There's that.

United States
              Member #71120
              February 19, 2009
              1209 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for replying to me,I dont understand why it is allowed to happen year after year.Why do we have such a cheating Lottery.Who can do something about it.I guess no one in our goverment offices cares...I guess it is a scam,legal scammers.To me that is against the law.? I guess not.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                United States
                Member #44729
                August 8, 2006
                446 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2014, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Grade: F

• Tennessee (20% true lottery drawings)
                  True Drawings: Mega Millions, Powerball
                  Computerized: Cash 3 Evening, Cash 3 Midday, Cash 3 Morning, Cash 4 Evening, Cash 4 Midday, Cash 4 Morning, Hot Lotto, Tennessee Cash

Your better off going to another state to play imo. Tn has the lowest grade out of all of them.

I HATE  HATE COMPUTERIZED DRAWINGS !!!!!!Hit With Stick 

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                  Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for replying to me,I dont understand why it is allowed to happen year after year.Why do we have such a cheating Lottery.Who can do something about it.I guess no one in our goverment offices cares...I guess it is a scam,legal scammers.To me that is against the law.? I guess not.

Yep ,   its  a  classic  case  of  the  Fox  guarding   the   hen  house    Red Devil

And  nobody  watching  the  store    Evil Looking

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2014, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing the Tennessee lottery games when they went to computers.  I will now drive to Georgia or Kentucky.  I have no idea about their payouts because I really don't care.

If Tennessee wants my money, they will bring back ball drop.

United States
                      Member #71120
                      February 19, 2009
                      1209 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2014, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I love love playing Georgia Lottery,we go alot to he loop alot to play,stop in and eat at the buffet.we spend 500 when we go.And dont mind it at all.Tim said what does this mean,I said you get all the prizes baby,it was all 50.00....s........500 dollar win.never done this in Tennessee he said.never will either.Tennessee Lottery is a fluke.

hit tonite's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                        Shelbyville
                        United States
                        Member #110399
                        May 3, 2011
                        915 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2014, 5:18 am - IP Logged

I  will  throw  Ky.  in  the  mix  also

Usually same ole payout ranges  and low  payout on doubles many times  ( they know when to turn them loose ) , until their sales  drop I imagine  , and then they will turn a few good numbers and payouts loose  , but  then right back to the same ole grind

Looking  at  your  info , I  will  have  to  say  that  Tenn.  are  some  of  the  lowest I  have  seen  for  sure  though

And  even  though  I  post  Conn.  and  track  Conn.  Pick   3  ,  I  really  dont  track   their  payouts  ( like  I  do  Ky. )

But  Jonny's  word  is  good  enough  for  me  on  that

I tell u what, being from TN, living in KY, when TN went to the computerized system the hits stopped for many of my friends and family.... Really hard to even catch a box hit???  KY is a little better, but they did something about 3 years ago, KY says we still have the ball drop stop system, but drawings are NOT televised anymore???  Come on?  Really?  I used to HIT all the time, bit KY did something, it's a little more challenging to hit as before, I still play KY, but find myself in Indiana now and again... Astek, u know how I feel about, we've talked about this before.... When I try to access the drawings online, I cant stream, maybe I'm wrong about the drawings???  If JonnyBGood didn't post for KY, I wouldn't get as many hits as I do in KY, thanks Jonny.... KY did something, still tryna figure

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"

Shelbyville
                          United States
                          Member #110399
                          May 3, 2011
                          915 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2014, 5:34 am - IP Logged

If anything lottery winners put money back into local economies, cause when we hit, we spend money, lottery officials just pad their pockets, TN players should protest for the ball system to return.... GET EM!

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"

Shelbyville
                            United States
                            Member #110399
                            May 3, 2011
                            915 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2014, 5:38 am - IP Logged

I love love playing Georgia Lottery,we go alot to he loop alot to play,stop in and eat at the buffet.we spend 500 when we go.And dont mind it at all.Tim said what does this mean,I said you get all the prizes baby,it was all 50.00....s........500 dollar win.never done this in Tennessee he said.never will either.Tennessee Lottery is a fluke.

Troll

Yes, GA could be considered the best in the country, my sister does well down there, I went to visit and hit me one!  Go GA!

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                              williamson county
                              United States
                              Member #119081
                              November 14, 2011
                              2768 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2014, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Just this past week the tennessee cash 4 winning number 2980 paid out..........872.00