Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling Question!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #37170
April 11, 2006
257 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2014, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Can any tell me is there a certain way that you should put numbers in a wheeling system so that you capture all the numbers on one line. I usually use a 12 number wheel. Should it be low high odd even or how is the best way. Thanks In Advance!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2014, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

If you look for best covering, then you need a world record wheel in covering. If you look for density, you need a full wheel. The full wheel has the best quality. If you reduce the number of combinations the risk is real that you eliminate the possible jackpot win. There is no best way, there is only full system.

United States
      Member #37170
      April 11, 2006
      257 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

If you look for best covering, then you need a world record wheel in covering. If you look for density, you need a full wheel. The full wheel has the best quality. If you reduce the number of combinations the risk is real that you eliminate the possible jackpot win. There is no best way, there is only full system.

Thanks Serge M

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7297 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Can any tell me is there a certain way that you should put numbers in a wheeling system so that you capture all the numbers on one line. I usually use a 12 number wheel. Should it be low high odd even or how is the best way. Thanks In Advance!

If you're playing an abbreviated five number wheel like a 3 if 4 of 12, matching all 5 numbers should exceed the wheel guarantee which means you may have an extra three number match or a four number match. A 3 if 3 wheel is a better option, but more expensive to play.

"is there a certain way that you should put numbers in a wheeling system"

From having the experience of using a 3 if 5 of 15 number wheel, matching all 5 numbers, and getting just the wheel guarantee, I know for that drawing entering the numbers in numerical order sure didn't work. The guarantee is lost by filtering the wheel, but because the wheels on LP are user friendly, you can experiment with the order.

My state doesn't have a 5/39 game, but if someone could occasionally find the correct order to place the number into a wheel, they could win jackpots by using 2 if 5 of 39 number wheel. The wheel has around 25 lines and four number matches covers that.

Just curious, how many of the 12 numbers do you usually match?