Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA Lottery has a new $30 ticket, Three Million

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 3 years ago by phillylucky1.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
frankiedollar's avatar - gMbSvo
Philadelphia
United States
Member #119236
November 17, 2011
114 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

There is a new $30 instant out for PA called Three Million. Saw it at my regular lottery spot.  Its a blue ticket about 2-3 inches longer than a $20 ticket. Found this online when I got home:

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol44/44-3/150.html

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

There is a new $30 instant out for PA called Three Million. Saw it at my regular lottery spot.  Its a blue ticket about 2-3 inches longer than a $20 ticket. Found this online when I got home:

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol44/44-3/150.html

Just got 3 of them today, so I hope they pay out

Gerogia
      United States
      Member #151205
      January 10, 2014
      16 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2014, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Good luck guys, we also just got $30 ticket here in georgia and luck is not on our side

irish78's avatar - Rowlf

United States
        Member #127474
        May 2, 2012
        38 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 this afternoon, up until then I was doing great on new tix. 25.00 win on $5 on ticket #3. Rolled that into new $10.00 game, ticket 000 $20.00 winner.

New $30 ticket # 003 lost. I had to try it! Dont like that numbers go into 70's on this game. Oh well, too rich for my blood, walking away with my 5 bucks with my head held high.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2014, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

1 in 60 to win $100 on a friggin $30 ticket ??? I would never play this garbage game you guys are being RIPPED OFF

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Miami, Florida
            United States
            Member #111795
            June 2, 2011
            581 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2014, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

1 in 60 to win $100 on a friggin $30 ticket ??? I would never play this garbage game you guys are being RIPPED OFF

Agreed. Awful.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

James. Funny the PA site didn't post it until after I got tickets. I was comparing the $30 to the 20's and couldn't believe the $100/$500 odds were the same. I had to get a few to try, but not ones I will be playing again

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

James. Funny the PA site didn't post it until after I got tickets. I was comparing the $30 to the 20's and couldn't believe the $100/$500 odds were the same. I had to get a few to try, but not ones I will be playing again

Yes the only odds that look a little better are the $1,000 odds, and not much better. PA could have made this ticket a lot more interesting to play.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22944 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Boring as usual with the same objective: make themselves more money.

I've been playing all kinds of tickets for a long time. Got tons of thousands, zillions of $100's and infinity

amounts of face values and a bunch of losers. The best I've done on an instant is $25 thousand. A $2 at

that.

Now, just where these winners of top prizes are for $20 tickets...I have no idea...the lottery does and has

winners posted every month on the winners circle. How long will it take for a person playing often enough

to have come across $10k, $20k, $100k or $300k (nevermind the million, that's a spectre intended for

those that don't play often...the regular funding players probably won't see one ever I'm convinced but

it is nice trying) by now? Think of any carnival game...softball toss, water race, darts, pick a lucky ducky,

crossbow, ring toss.....dollar after dollar trying to win a big prize. You see the people walking around with

huge dogs, bears, tigers, snakes, rabbits and whatever else they stuff, so you know it happens. But spend

$100 more dollars and it probably won't happen for you. Do they pay these people to walk around acting

like they won? Did they really win? Did they just get lucky cause odds are stacked that you get that big old

softball in the basket now matter how hard you try....btw, I did get a huge cow once for the softball toss..

all luck with a little twist on the ball. It landed just right and stayed in the basket. No one paid me to walk

around with it, I didn't have any special skills...I just got lucky. Now if it had been another time of day, another

day or different balls, I wouldn't have won.

The point here is...it either will happen or it won't. You can't make it...you can think trying can get you that

cow, dog, cat, monkey but if it isn't just right, you're going home empty handed...minus a whole bunch of dollars.

There are 4 top prizes in this rotten $30 game. I say keep them and stuff them up your nose PA. I won't be

buying a $30 ticket that they bring out just to entice players into thinking wouldn't all that money be WONDERFUL.

I wonder do they really know how hard it's going to be? I suspect people will spend $90 on 3 tickets EASILY.

That's nearly $100....$10 more and you're at $100....that's 3 x $30 or 5 x $20 tickets.

The $20's have been acceptable in the past...$100's here and there and $1,000's mixed in too. I for one will

refuse...after buying #000 and #006 at different places....to buy any more. That's just sucky that they bring

out a ticket that's so obvious in it's reason for being considered in the first place: To make PA money.

They need to make tickets with GREAT odds and pay the loyal public more often. Better odds, more winners,

bigger winners and better tickets.

I'M DONE RANTING.

SORRY.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

LOL.

I'M BETTER NOW.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #149903
                    December 11, 2013
                    202 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I agree dr65, I wanted to buy a $10 gold rush this morning but he took them out for the new $10 game so I bought one of those, scratch it tonight. The gold rush recalculated odds are pretty nice, alot less tickets out there and still some nice top prizes. That's if there not sitting in P.a lotteries warehouse somewhere.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      6939 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Just cashed in my winner from the daily tonight and got 3 tickets at giant.

All different bins #007, #012, #018

The 070,012 lost but hit  $250 on the #018

Still too rich for what I like to spend. Glad I tried them and won

But sticking to the $20 as my splurge tickets.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22944 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2014, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Just cashed in my winner from the daily tonight and got 3 tickets at giant.

All different bins #007, #012, #018

The 070,012 lost but hit  $250 on the #018

Still too rich for what I like to spend. Glad I tried them and won

But sticking to the $20 as my splurge tickets.

Nice one Chris!!

I caved and tried one at a beer store...ticket number 028 won $250, it was one matching spot with $250 under it.

I wonder what the last ticket was...$0 or $3 Million lol.

That's not going to make me change my mind about them and what they're doing and get this...why do the prizes

stop at $1,000 and continue at $30,000?!?!?

There are none in between, what does this mean? Solid garbage I say...these tickets are hard to read PLEASE SCAN

ALL OF THEM EVEN IF ANY OF YOU THINK YOU LOST....there are too many numbers in the game and I suspect that

2 of the top prizes will be thrown away somewhere. LOTS of numbers and lots of confusion if one is not careful.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22944 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE WITH THE STORE FLYER BACKGROUND BUT PART OF THE PITA OF POSTING IS CROPPING/

RESIZING SO I'M JUST PUTTING IT UP THIS WAY AS IS...TOO DARN TIME CONSUMING...THIS IS TICKET NUMBER

028...THESE TICKETS ARE MUCH BIGGER THAN THE $20's

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            P A
                            United States
                            Member #117331
                            October 3, 2011
                            6939 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE WITH THE STORE FLYER BACKGROUND BUT PART OF THE PITA OF POSTING IS CROPPING/

RESIZING SO I'M JUST PUTTING IT UP THIS WAY AS IS...TOO DARN TIME CONSUMING...THIS IS TICKET NUMBER

Nice win and pic! I never take pics anymore of mine. If I ever hit 100k

Or the mill it'll be on here somehow lol. Nice win dr65!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Now you can buy some stuff at Weiss:) Good win.. It is a fading fad to me. 1 or 2 days was nice, but not something I am going to waste my time on other than the occasional ticket. The owner of the gas station told me that someone chased through and lost on 5 in a row. If they had 20 tickets per rolls would be one thing, but 30 in a roll just means more dead spots.