Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I thought I received a sign yesterday

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 3 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2014, 8:21 am - IP Logged

So yesterday, I was going back and forth whether or not to buy my OCL (Ohio Classic) tickets... I play two lines.  I went to the bank to make a small deposit and the machine rejected on the $20's (couldn't read it I guess)  So I took it as a sign and played 2 lines (2 bucks)  I thought I was gonna win something, even if it wasn't the jackpot, nothing... I just had 1 number.

United States
    Member #149820
    December 9, 2013
    643 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2014, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

It would have been the same as if you won the jackpot...you got lucky LOL

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      fort
      United States
      Member #72407
      March 17, 2009
      6493 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2014, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Good luck today

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
        Nutley, New Jersey
        United States
        Member #131058
        August 1, 2012
        875 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

One time I had a bag of M&Ms, I reached inside and without looking I took out 3 M&Ms of the same color, I reached inside and got 3 of the same color again. I thought it was a sign so I bought some tickets and........I didn't win anything Unhappy

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2014, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Today I saw a sign on a machine stating "4MM" which stands for 4 millimeter. I don't plan to play 4 Mega Million lines LOL although I did feel the urge to do it.

That money's gone fo ever

Columbus, Ohio
            United States
            Member #128906
            June 5, 2012
            591 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Today I saw a sign on a machine stating "4MM" which stands for 4 millimeter. I don't plan to play 4 Mega Million lines LOL although I did feel the urge to do it.

thats a good sign, lol

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1129 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

One time I had a bag of M&Ms, I reached inside and without looking I took out 3 M&Ms of the same color, I reached inside and got 3 of the same color again. I thought it was a sign so I bought some tickets and........I didn't win anything Unhappy

How big was the bag and what color were they? That would be a good gauge of your luck Thumbs Up

Off the top of my head I would guess they were brown, red or yellow. Those 3 colors (out of possible 6) make up about 70% of a bag.

Re: sign for playing, I've never gotten one, but there has been a time or two that I played for no reason and won nicely.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                United States
                Member #130213
                July 9, 2012
                387 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2014, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

My dob is 6259. My sis posted a fb hbd early and got flooded with hbd's from everyone. I go into my 7-11 store and the clerk kept asking me when my dob is. I told him its 6259. I end up getting 2 packs of smoke from him. He won Pick3 the night before and was feeling generous. I leave not playing anything. 

Alas, woe to me. 6259 hit last night. I have never won straight on Pick4 and maybe this was my chance and blew it.

DateDrawPick-4 Winning NumberStraight PayoutBox Payout
                01/28/2014Evening6 2 5 92,602.50108.00
                  Columbus, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #128906
                  June 5, 2012
                  591 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

My dob is 6259. My sis posted a fb hbd early and got flooded with hbd's from everyone. I go into my 7-11 store and the clerk kept asking me when my dob is. I told him its 6259. I end up getting 2 packs of smoke from him. He won Pick3 the night before and was feeling generous. I leave not playing anything. 

Alas, woe to me. 6259 hit last night. I have never won straight on Pick4 and maybe this was my chance and blew it.

DateDrawPick-4 Winning NumberStraight PayoutBox Payout
                  01/28/2014Evening6 2 5 92,602.50108.00

Wow that's rough...

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    11975 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

So yesterday, I was going back and forth whether or not to buy my OCL (Ohio Classic) tickets... I play two lines.  I went to the bank to make a small deposit and the machine rejected on the $20's (couldn't read it I guess)  So I took it as a sign and played 2 lines (2 bucks)  I thought I was gonna win something, even if it wasn't the jackpot, nothing... I just had 1 number.

You misread the sign. The lottery GODS wanted you to spend $20 on the lottery. Buying multiple lottery tickets per drawing increases your chances of winning a lottery jackpot SOMEDAY.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!