Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio: 2/1 - 2/28/2014

Topic closed. 567 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedahit.

Page 23 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
83204 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2014, 6:21 am - IP Logged

2/18/14 M/E

+22 072

07 02 72

29 24 94

41 46 16

63 68 38

85 80 50

God Bless America

US Flag

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42116 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2014, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Congrats winners

416 417 407 419 409

538 578 547 548 529

good luck

HyperBe Happy.

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
      ohio
      United States
      Member #125198
      March 26, 2012
      1908 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2014, 8:20 am - IP Logged

We could use the redball as the reason .... but this has been going on wayyy before the redball promotion started ..... and i dont even want to think about how far back we have been saying its because they are holding trips from hitting .... if you track numbers and and digits and pairs etc .... and you stick to what you know has to happen , you will get em .. but its gonna mostly depend on luck ...because when they drop digits and sums , and pairs , that have to hit ..its with numbers that are unlikely.. or repeats .. if your good and you keep playing everyday you can win , but in my opinion, most of us with systems we use to play numbers are gonna lose so much that when you do win , it will not be enough to compensate for the losses, even though most people are happy to even get a box hit, when they spent way more than they won compared to how much the box hit profit was ....... the people who are gonna win right now are the people playing birthdays and other lucky stuff.......... the bottom line is what has to happen will still happen if you stick to it ..... but you have to be ok with being compeletely robbed blind in the meantime....i am not the greatest and i know i cant win everyday or every draw and im not even upset it was repeat .. if you track the numbers and pairs and digits and know how numbers behave ... no matter what state lottery it is , you know that whas its happening in ohio is not right .... i dont know what they are doing , but they have changed the game in a way i have never seen

I spend too much time at this for almost every drawing to be the complete opposite of what my work says will happen..... i dont care how many people post a list of pairs and one of the pairs hits .... that dont mean nothing ...  aint nobody here winning ..... and the only reason why the people who won today and most days the last couple months, won off of birthdays , addresses , and other lucky numbers , even those of us who post winning pairs didnt actually win any money...and aint nobody actually posting the winning number.... i for one cant play based off luck , if that was the case , i may as well play scratchoffs or slots .... or somthing based on total luck ... i think id have better profit doing that than playing ohio lottery pick 3 ..... im just gonna stick to states that are not manipulating the results to make the numbers come out so far off of what is probable and accept my losses and stop thinking i can get my money back

if you dont play online and have to play ohio retail .... stick with what you know has to happen, and make sure when it happens you actually come out ahead.... or else your wasting your money and time .. .

i say this , but i assure you the numbers i have been playing or even played today will hit, just probably days from now ...... but im not gonna be robbed anymore..... i dont konw what they are doing or how ..... but numbers dont act like this , for this long , on any lottery ive seen ...

only thing i wannas know is .... will it go back to normal , or is the the new normal for ohio? ..... ive seen it get crazy before a triple, or during redball, and brief periods, ...but i cant call this brief any longer....

Preach preacha im down to 4 bucks a day 2 mid and 2 eve I feel wasted even driving to the store. Its been so crazy how theyre playing these numbers. And the pay outs for the numbers on the website is total bs nothing but greed. Who cares about a tripple when u gtta play all 10 of em to jus get a 250$ thats nothn compared to all I spent to get it like you said man its sicking

Think about it if its all random. Then how can a 6 way is more drawn than a tripple???????? No mathmatics can explain that

mitch13's avatar - darksword
        northwood,ohio
        United States
        Member #90211
        April 23, 2010
        4680 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2014, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Man i thought i was all alone ,,,, they are kicking are butts,,,,,,,,,,,

Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

Greenback's avatar - army
          Toledo, Ohio
          United States
          Member #149602
          December 4, 2013
          5220 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

We could use the redball as the reason .... but this has been going on wayyy before the redball promotion started ..... and i dont even want to think about how far back we have been saying its because they are holding trips from hitting .... if you track numbers and and digits and pairs etc .... and you stick to what you know has to happen , you will get em .. but its gonna mostly depend on luck ...because when they drop digits and sums , and pairs , that have to hit ..its with numbers that are unlikely.. or repeats .. if your good and you keep playing everyday you can win , but in my opinion, most of us with systems we use to play numbers are gonna lose so much that when you do win , it will not be enough to compensate for the losses, even though most people are happy to even get a box hit, when they spent way more than they won compared to how much the box hit profit was ....... the people who are gonna win right now are the people playing birthdays and other lucky stuff.......... the bottom line is what has to happen will still happen if you stick to it ..... but you have to be ok with being compeletely robbed blind in the meantime....i am not the greatest and i know i cant win everyday or every draw and im not even upset it was repeat .. if you track the numbers and pairs and digits and know how numbers behave ... no matter what state lottery it is , you know that whas its happening in ohio is not right .... i dont know what they are doing , but they have changed the game in a way i have never seen

I spend too much time at this for almost every drawing to be the complete opposite of what my work says will happen..... i dont care how many people post a list of pairs and one of the pairs hits .... that dont mean nothing ...  aint nobody here winning ..... and the only reason why the people who won today and most days the last couple months, won off of birthdays , addresses , and other lucky numbers , even those of us who post winning pairs didnt actually win any money...and aint nobody actually posting the winning number.... i for one cant play based off luck , if that was the case , i may as well play scratchoffs or slots .... or somthing based on total luck ... i think id have better profit doing that than playing ohio lottery pick 3 ..... im just gonna stick to states that are not manipulating the results to make the numbers come out so far off of what is probable and accept my losses and stop thinking i can get my money back

if you dont play online and have to play ohio retail .... stick with what you know has to happen, and make sure when it happens you actually come out ahead.... or else your wasting your money and time .. .

i say this , but i assure you the numbers i have been playing or even played today will hit, just probably days from now ...... but im not gonna be robbed anymore..... i dont konw what they are doing or how ..... but numbers dont act like this , for this long , on any lottery ive seen ...

only thing i wannas know is .... will it go back to normal , or is the the new normal for ohio? ..... ive seen it get crazy before a triple, or during redball, and brief periods, ...but i cant call this brief any longer....

I am newer to this site and to trying to figure this stuff out. I can't say that I know what you are saying, but I do understand it. I hope that you at least stick around in hopes that it turns back around in your favor. I have been told, privately, that you are one of the wiser ones with knowledge of numbers with the Ohio lottery. I valued your thoughts, opinions and predictions. Thank you!

Toledo, Ohio
            United States
            Member #149602
            December 4, 2013
            5220 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Ohio     

winners:       344   +   7984      Congrats to all the winners!

Mid Draw Hot keys:     0-3-4-6                                Most overdue:     9-6-5-8

Eve Draw Hot keys:     1-2-4-5

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

30-31-32-35-36-37                  40-41-42-45-46-47                    33-44

80-81-82-85-86-87                  90-91-92-95-96-97                    88-99

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mid draw overdue pairs:    99 <-- Way overdue, has not hit in over 2 months

These pairs did not hit in the month of Jan.:   05-38-57-99

========================================================

Eve draw overdue pairs:  77-49 <--way overdue, have not for over 3 months.

00-07  <--not hit for over 2 mos.   02-67-69 <-- did not not hit in January.

Some FYI, the last two nightly draws in Michigan had double sevens, 772 and 778. Perhaps it's making its way to Ohio?

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
              OHIO
              United States
              Member #4164
              March 27, 2004
              14586 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

We've talked about this on a personal level several times, and yes it's draining......It takes your excitement away from wanting to play at all. we just go through the motions sometimes, and they (the ohio lottery) wants people to stop playing so they don't get hit for so much money when they do pull the number out at the own convenience.

As I said before yes I can get a hit daily but look at how many numbers I have to post to get one hit.

GOOD FOR MIDDAY AND EVENING PICKS TUESDAY;

7-9-2
              1-9-5
              9-6-9
              4-3-8
              5-9-4
              1-2-5
              9-8-4
              5-9-5
              8-3-9
              9-2-8
              2-2-0
              2-9-1
              1-1-9
              4-3-6
              4-0-8
              4-1-8
              7-7-0
              3-3-9
              5-8-6
              1-0-2
              9-4-5
              2-0-4
              5-6-2
              5-4-2
              4-3-0
              8-8-1
              5-6-7
              4-1-8
              1-2-3
              8-0-3

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

ohio
                United States
                Member #1563
                May 24, 2003
                14055 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:02 am - IP Logged

027 792 127 827 227

772 427 627 327 527

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

Toledo, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #149602
                  December 4, 2013
                  5220 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

305 382 386 387 399

Superstitious's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTn_O4gbORoG9Qa2ZS0AFONjYckNL4sHln1tiJxzZlS5QRPNuvLOMRX3SMr
                    Cleveland, OH
                    United States
                    Member #150860
                    January 1, 2014
                    208 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:18 am - IP Logged

NY
                      United States
                      Member #127005
                      April 21, 2012
                      7104 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:21 pm - IP Logged
                      02, 58, 07, 72, 12, 14, 24

Key and Pair Master

Toledo, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #149602
                        December 4, 2013
                        5220 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

849- Congrats Wheeler and Jani!

cincinnati
                          United States
                          Member #84674
                          January 2, 2010
                          66 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

wheres 210 that number hasnt come up in over 2 years

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                            Member #142494
                            May 13, 2013
                            2852 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

wheres 210 that number hasnt come up in over 2 years

Sat, Jul 13, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday1-2-0
                            Thu, Feb 7, 2013OhioPick 3 Evening1-0-2
                            Mon, Nov 19, 2012OhioPick 3 Evening1-2-0
                            Wed, Oct 17, 2012OhioPick 3 Evening1-0-2
                            Mon, Oct 1, 2012OhioPick 3 Midday0-2-1
                            Mon, Jul 23, 2012OhioPick 3 Midday1-0-2
                            Tue, Jul 17, 2012OhioPick 3 Midday1-2-0
                            Mon, Apr 23, 2012OhioPick 3 Evening0-2-1

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                              ohio
                              United States
                              Member #125198
                              March 26, 2012
                              1908 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2014, 1:10 pm - IP Logged
                              Sat, Jul 13, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday1-2-0
                              Thu, Feb 7, 2013OhioPick 3 Evening1-0-2
                              Mon, Nov 19, 2012OhioPick 3 Evening1-2-0
                              Wed, Oct 17, 2012OhioPick 3 Evening1-0-2
                              Mon, Oct 1, 2012OhioPick 3 Midday0-2-1