Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio: 2/1 - 2/28/2014

Topic closed. 567 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedahit.

Page 8 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
Member #142494
May 13, 2013
2852 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I seen 216, or 123, not 521. Smh.

Adding 347, 311, 101.Bang Head

you should not have seen it , so dont feel bad ... they are holding out the due digits and the way they are supposed to flow back into the game... then when they have robbed us for enough money , they put those digits out together to balance the game back out ... then go right back to pulling from the same number strings over and over ....... to me the only way to win ohio lottery , is 1. get real lucky .. or 2. stick with the numbers you know should hit today and play it for about 3 or 4 days and then win ... but the thing is your losing so much in the between time, if you dont hit straight when you do hit , you still lose.....

2 things that have to happen right now is a 0 needs to hit as the first digit 0xx and an 8 needs to hit for the night draw .... until one of those things happen , i think its possible those 2 scenarios could play out together.... 08x 0x8 straight....  for eve draw...

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

ohio
    United States
    Member #1563
    May 24, 2003
    13740 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Be like that sometime. Dont stop.

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

oh438's avatar - dragon1
      youngstown, ohio
      United States
      Member #80604
      September 30, 2009
      4229 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

you should not have seen it , so dont feel bad ... they are holding out the due digits and the way they are supposed to flow back into the game... then when they have robbed us for enough money , they put those digits out together to balance the game back out ... then go right back to pulling from the same number strings over and over ....... to me the only way to win ohio lottery , is 1. get real lucky .. or 2. stick with the numbers you know should hit today and play it for about 3 or 4 days and then win ... but the thing is your losing so much in the between time, if you dont hit straight when you do hit , you still lose.....

2 things that have to happen right now is a 0 needs to hit as the first digit 0xx and an 8 needs to hit for the night draw .... until one of those things happen , i think its possible those 2 scenarios could play out together.... 08x 0x8 straight....  for eve draw...

I gotta totally disagree with you about the numbers draw this month basically most of them have been on my chart for the month.  Variance plays a big role in this game.  A player must recogize that variance will cause you to wait for certain patterns to fall.  Variance counts for the random of numbers.  Without variance then the we could guanentee each position number by only 1-10 posssiblities for each position.  IMO When you track pairs and and due position what a player is trying to solve is most likely outcome thus eliminating not to play.  Variance is difference of what is execpted and what actually occurs.

BTW I'm a believer of the 08x and 0X8 those due outcomes just remember anytime there is a chance for another outcome you must count for variance. 

Good luck everyone!

OH438

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
        Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
        Member #38062
        April 23, 2006
        12580 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Ohio     

winners:       641  +  7726      Congrats to all the winners!

Mid Draw Hot keys:     0-4-5-6                                         Most overdue:    3-8-0-7

Eve Draw Hot keys:     2-3-4-5

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

10-12-13-15-17-18                  40-42-43-45-47-48                    11-44

60-62-63-65-67-68                  90-92-93-95-97-98                    66-99

Mid draw overdue pairs:    99 <-- Way overdue, has not hit in over 2 months

These pairs did not hit in the month of Jan.: 00-05-36-38-39-57-66-78-99

========================================================

Alert

Eve draw overdue pairs:  55-77-49 <--way overdue, have not for over 3 months.

00-07-89  <--not hit for over 2 mos.   02-08-19-56-67-69 <-- did not not hit in January.

winner: 521        12 + 15  Congrats to all the winners!

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12580 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2014, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Ohio     

winners:       521  +  2131      Congrats to all the winners!

Mid Draw Hot keys:     0-4-5-6                                         Most overdue:    3-8-0-7

30-31-32-35-36-37                  40-41-42-45-46-47                    33-44

80-81-82-85-86-87                  90-91-92-95-96-97                    88-99

Alert

00-07-89  <--not hit for over 2 mos.   02-08-19-56-67-69 <-- did not not hit in January.

oh438's avatar - dragon1
            youngstown, ohio
            United States
            Member #80604
            September 30, 2009
            4229 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2014, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Tonight: 787 780 870 080 007 770 085 030

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
              Member #142494
              May 13, 2013
              2852 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I gotta totally disagree with you about the numbers draw this month basically most of them have been on my chart for the month.  Variance plays a big role in this game.  A player must recogize that variance will cause you to wait for certain patterns to fall.  Variance counts for the random of numbers.  Without variance then the we could guanentee each position number by only 1-10 posssiblities for each position.  IMO When you track pairs and and due position what a player is trying to solve is most likely outcome thus eliminating not to play.  Variance is difference of what is execpted and what actually occurs.

BTW I'm a believer of the 08x and 0X8 those due outcomes just remember anytime there is a chance for another outcome you must count for variance. 

Good luck everyone!

OH438

@Oh438

- the thing is ... if variance is the difference between what is to be expected and what actually occurs ... then with variance in mind , every number is to be expected which means we would be playing numbers based on a wish and a prayer... but the more testing, practice, and tracking pair, digits, patterns , etc .... one is able to predict certain events, whether its pairs, sums, digits, etc ... so what most of us do on a daily basis is use that knowledge and understanding of the game to predict these certain events on a daily basis .. no one is right every time , or even everyday for that matter.... but .... everything that i know and have learned and apply to any states lottery on this forum which i do well on no matter what state (except ohio right now) tells me that something has changed, and ohio lottery is not behaving in a way that has any logic.. and as serious players , that is our job, figuring out the logic of it all, and use that to increase our odds and make the best plays... i dont have any numbers i like, or play lucky numbers... if you do this long enough and work hard at it, you can pretty easily have an idea on any lottery what is going to happen based off looking at the previously drawn numbers over a determined period of time, whether its 4 drawings or 10 drawings... depends on how you ask...  obviously i cant predict a straight hit or even the exact 3 numbers everyday, but i can almost always see where the winning number came from or why...

as far as the numbers on your chart hitting this month......, its the when they hit ... that i have issue with , meaning the number could be on your chart, but for that drawing it may be one of the least likely numbers to hit that drawing based on odds and probablility and tracking... because the thing is you have to use probability and odds to pick out numbers to play each drawing... because obviously one cant play every number on the chart every drawing .... but your chart for the month will produce many many winners over the course of the month..its awesome... but for that to benefit someone using it they must have the ability to choose which numbers to play and when to play them...

I wish i could somehow show you guys what im trying to say so it doesnt seem like im just ranting because im not not winning becasue that is not the case . IMO .. i dont know what is happening, why, or how, but IMO the game is off, and or something has been changed to make the game harder to beat... but this would be the job and goal of the lotteries ... any number can and will come out at anytime, with no rhyme or reason, but over a period of time, there are patterns and behaviors that the numbers will follow , there become odds and probablities for each drawing based on the previous drawings... if the outcome defies those odds and probabilities more than it follows then we may as well just buy quick picks instead of working on our picks ...

.. but there may be those of you who dont see anything has changed in the way the numbers are falling or nothing seems off, i guess its all in how you go about it .. we can only ever win if what we expect to happen happens  ... and at least for me , the way i figure out what i expect to happen ....just aint happening ..lol...im actually not mad , im just perplexed by it and i wish i could make people see how i see it .. but its hard to articulate..

@karamu - it happens ... but ive never seen it happen this consistantly for this long ....

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

Shelby, Ohio
                United States
                Member #97453
                September 17, 2010
                233 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Pairs for 2/6/14: 09 - 29 - 49 - 25 - 05 - 45 - 36 - 38

Pair 25 was in there for midday!

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
                  628/289/513
                  United States
                  Member #98314
                  October 5, 2010
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2014, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Feb 6 Eve.............840

Congrats to all posters and winners!!!!

Some people just like to watch the world burn!!!!

Love the people who treat you right, and pray for those who don'tBlue Angel

628/289/513
                    United States
                    Member #98314
                    October 5, 2010
                    10764 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2014, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Ohio     

winners:       521  +  2131      Congrats to all the winners!

30-31-32-35-36-37                  40-41-42-45-46-47                    33-44

80-81-82-85-86-87                  90-91-92-95-96-97                    88-99

Alert

Congrats deb!!!!

80 and 40

628/289/513
                      United States
                      Member #98314
                      October 5, 2010
                      10764 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2014, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Congrats ineeda!!!!

Box Pair!!!!!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                        Member #142494
                        May 13, 2013
                        2852 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

wow i cant believe it ... LOL... i actually expected to see those digits .. based on odds and previously drawn numbers , that was actually a likely outcome unlike almost every number that has been drawn lately... the 0 should have been the first digit though... they saved themselves paying out some big straight money tonight ... ughhg ...

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                          Member #38062
                          April 23, 2006
                          12580 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Ineedahit!!!!! That is awesome!! Cheers

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12580 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank u Swiss!!!  Cheers

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                              Member #38062
                              April 23, 2006
                              12580 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Ohio     

winners:       840   +  8973      Congrats to all the winners!

10-13-14-15-18-19                  20-23-24-25-28-29                    11-22

60-63-64-65-68-69                  70-73-74-75-78-79                    66-77

Alert

00-07-89  <--not hit for over 2 mos.   02-19-56-67-69 <-- did not not hit in January.

Page 8 of 38