Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Will Pray For You To Win The Lottery - Come Everyone !!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by dan ban.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Hello my name is Daniel Banic. I will pray so that you will win the lotteries. I play the lotteries myself and have won many times and the way I do it is I pray for others to win the lotteries but when I pray  , I pray a blessing from the Bible - Deuteronomy 1:11 -
May the LORD, the God of your fathers, make you a thousand times as many as you are and bless you, as he has promised you !!!. Which means you will be blessed 1000 times fold.

Just post your prayers and I will pray and bless you. Important -  when you win ,  post your winnings on this post so others can see the winners and get inspired to have their prayers answered too. There is power in testimonies.

God Bless , Daniel !!!

skittles777's avatar - candle
    Douglasville
    United States
    Member #70105
    January 24, 2009
    1200 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hello my name is Daniel Banic. I will pray so that you will win the lotteries. I play the lotteries myself and have won many times and the way I do it is I pray for others to win the lotteries but when I pray  , I pray a blessing from the Bible - Deuteronomy 1:11 -
    May the LORD, the God of your fathers, make you a thousand times as many as you are and bless you, as he has promised you !!!. Which means you will be blessed 1000 times fold.

Just post your prayers and I will pray and bless you. Important -  when you win ,  post your winnings on this post so others can see the winners and get inspired to have their prayers answered too. There is power in testimonies.

God Bless , Daniel !!!

Daniel,

Because you so bold as to post this on LP I'm going to be so bold with you an ask you to pray for me to WIN a large sum of money so I can start doing some things that I need in my life with the money I'm going to WIN by your prayers.  I say thank you an advance to the LORD as well as you.   LET'S WIN SOME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

youniqueme29's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Sandy Springs, GA
      United States
      Member #151074
      January 6, 2014
      579 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

May God answer all our prayers in His special way.  Please pray for me that I win the Lottery and be placed in a position to bless others. Let's win the Lottery in order to be of great help to our friends and family. God bless you for posting your post in an effort to help everyone who come to you for help out here on LP.

thank you!

"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I just prayed and blessed both of you today to win the lottery , In the name of Jesus Christ , It is done !!! Amen !!!

God Bless !!!

Make sure you post your winnings from the lottery in this post so other can have faith and recieve the same miracles , in testimony there is power.

God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          932 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I too, wish for God's blessings.  Thank you in advance for myself and others here.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
            Newport News, VA
            United States
            Member #144545
            July 8, 2013
            971 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2014, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I too, wish for God's blessings.  Thank you in advance for myself and others here.

Please put me on this prayer list...ready to be an even bigger blessing... Thank You Lord

ficolot's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
              Omaha
              United States
              Member #152054
              February 3, 2014
              2 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2014, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

God Bless , Daniel !!!

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for offering your prayers to help people win. "Ask and you will be given". Daniel, I am asking you to pray God for me so that I win at least $1,000,000 dollar( 1 Million) in coming days and ask Him to give me His wisdom too. I believe nothing is impossible to God. Thanks for doing that.

God bless you Daniel!

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2014, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I just prayed and blessed both of you today to win the lottery , In the name of Jesus Christ , It is done !!! Amen !!!

God Bless !!!

Make sure you post your winnings from the lottery in this post so other can have faith and recieve the same miracles , in testimony there is power.

God Bless , Dan !!!

Hello , this is Dan , I just prayed for the 3 people today on this post to win the lotteries huge and it shall be done , in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen !!!

Post your winnings on this thread so that others can read it too and be blessed to win the lottery , testimony brings on miracles !!

God Bless !!!

Dan

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  932 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you and God Bless You too DanBan

ficolot's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                    Omaha
                    United States
                    Member #152054
                    February 3, 2014
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2014, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan , I just prayed for the 3 people today on this post to win the lotteries huge and it shall be done , in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen !!!

Post your winnings on this thread so that others can read it too and be blessed to win the lottery , testimony brings on miracles !!

God Bless !!!

Dan

Thank you Dan and God bless you.

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I like for prayer in agreement that is time for me to win at the lotteries i visualize myself winning.amen

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan. I just prayed for the people today that want a win in the lottery , in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen !!!

Expect a win and post here for others to be blessed.

God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          932 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2014, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan. I just prayed for the people today that want a win in the lottery , in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen !!!

Expect a win and post here for others to be blessed.

God Bless , Dan !!!

I want to win 6 matching numbers in the lottery, I accept a win!  Thank you for the blessings for myself and others.

Anywhere
                            United States
                            Member #74754
                            May 19, 2009
                            45 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2014, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I would like to be on the prayer list to win along with the others. Thank you for your prayers. I pray that we all win today.

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2014, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan , I just prayed for all people to win the lottery in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen !!! That goes for the two new people in todays post that asked to win !!!

Expect to win !!!

God Bles , Dan !!!