Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dog/Sheep, teen-ager gay, brown puppies

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by MystiQue470.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Manila
Philippines
Member #152065
February 4, 2014
1 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi I'm new here. I'm from Philppines.

I dreamt of a dog that looks exactly like a sheep with white cottony wooled,and he has this louise vuitton leather around his middle body, he came into our house, walked slowly, We didn't know where he got into our house,because the door is even closed. He didn't bark, and he is indeed a good pet, i even wanted to adopt him, but, for his unique looks, people might recognize him, so i was planning to return him (who maybe the owner). when i touched him, he transformed into a teen-aged gay, I fed him, and he finished all the food... And when my kids are asleep in the room, there i saw four to five brown puppies running out the room.

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #137241
    December 30, 2012
    15824 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2014, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Hi I'm new here. I'm from Philppines.

I dreamt of a dog that looks exactly like a sheep with white cottony wooled,and he has this louise vuitton leather around his middle body, he came into our house, walked slowly, We didn't know where he got into our house,because the door is even closed. He didn't bark, and he is indeed a good pet, i even wanted to adopt him, but, for his unique looks, people might recognize him, so i was planning to return him (who maybe the owner). when i touched him, he transformed into a teen-aged gay, I fed him, and he finished all the food... And when my kids are asleep in the room, there i saw four to five brown puppies running out the room.

461/x   4619

2, 4,8, 9. 16, 26,40, 44, 61. 90

321/x  444/x

9099  9090 090/x

999/x