Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams of water all week

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
United States
Member #149903
December 11, 2013
202 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2014, 6:04 am - IP Logged

This is my 5th or 6th dream of water past few days. Last night I dreampt I was trying to get a shower head to spray water in a certain direction while it was on,  only I was outside this glass box/stall standing above it watching it spray.

Very strange dreaming about water so much, anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

temecula
    United States
    Member #152035
    February 3, 2014
    3 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:07 am - IP Logged

AS God created every thing alive from water , so its a good dream , good future ahead .

cheers

Harbour Island
      Bahamas
      Member #147180
      September 24, 2013
      9 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:12 am - IP Logged

water 359

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        7031 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

This is my 5th or 6th dream of water past few days. Last night I dreampt I was trying to get a shower head to spray water in a certain direction while it was on,  only I was outside this glass box/stall standing above it watching it spray.

Very strange dreaming about water so much, anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks.

PaScratchAddict,
        • Occasionally,some rain must fall-keep this in mind
        • That fact you had a glass box - Glass is a penetrate ray of sunshine. This is no time to give up.

Glass:401

Looking:483

Window:489

Eye:487

Glass Whiskey:480

If the water was going straight down, then what other way did you wanted to go.

Word(s)/Phrase:  Further out  (Normalized)

Game:  Play 4

Method 1:  8-7-7-9
        Method 2:  7-1-3-3
        Method 3:  8-3-0-6
        Method 4:  8-8-7-2
        Method 5:  1-0-2-4
        Method 6:  6-6-5-4

Game:  Pick 3

Method 1:  0-2-5  This one is your 057 in a different spray
        Method 2:  0-5-8
        Method 3:  7-4-4
        Method 4:  4-2-5
        Method 5:  2-1-2
        Method 6:  5-5-3

GL

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
          Member #149903
          December 11, 2013
          202 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2014, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Ok let me explain. Perhaps something more is going on here besides lottery numbers although I'm certainly open to more after you read the following. 

Last week or a few days ago I posted a thread about my dream of my deceased grandpop shooting a water gun at me. Last night I had a dream about my mom ( still alive but health not good) and in that dream my mom took me to my grandmom (her mother, wife of grandpop with water gun) and she told me to tell my grandmom about my dream about my grandpop with the watergun as though my grandmom was still alive but she has been deceased for years. So in my dream I seen my grandmom clear as day, like it was real, and told her about the dream. Her reaction was a silent o.k and she walked away. I turned my head to see this small square wall with a very slow flow of water running across the top of it. I then started crying asking why my other grandparents (my dads parents,  also deceased) not coming to me in my dreams. Then I awoke with a jolt.

After I was awake for a bit thought about it I gotta admit, I feel like my grandparents are trying to tell me something.

Thoughts now?

~ Albert Einstein ~

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Water that does not harm is good luck or good fortune coming - watch for it.  I have ramped it up - several dreams about ice all week.   Seriously cool.    J

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              7031 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2014, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Ok let me explain. Perhaps something more is going on here besides lottery numbers although I'm certainly open to more after you read the following. 

Last week or a few days ago I posted a thread about my dream of my deceased grandpop shooting a water gun at me. Last night I had a dream about my mom ( still alive but health not good) and in that dream my mom took me to my grandmom (her mother, wife of grandpop with water gun) and she told me to tell my grandmom about my dream about my grandpop with the watergun as though my grandmom was still alive but she has been deceased for years. So in my dream I seen my grandmom clear as day, like it was real, and told her about the dream. Her reaction was a silent o.k and she walked away. I turned my head to see this small square wall with a very slow flow of water running across the top of it. I then started crying asking why my other grandparents (my dads parents,  also deceased) not coming to me in my dreams. Then I awoke with a jolt.

After I was awake for a bit thought about it I gotta admit, I feel like my grandparents are trying to tell me something.

Thoughts now?

Yes,

Hello!!

First from the Heavens above...you get a water sprayed on you.(water gun attention)

Now, from the heavens you get a water down from a shower..but then you want to change the direction.

You need to see something crystal clear.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
                Member #149903
                December 11, 2013
                202 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2014, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Yes,

Hello!!

First from the Heavens above...you get a water sprayed on you.(water gun attention)

Now, from the heavens you get a water down from a shower..but then you want to change the direction.

You need to see something crystal clear.

Yes but what?

~ Albert Einstein ~

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                  Disney Land
                  United States
                  Member #92265
                  June 3, 2010
                  7031 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2014, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Yes but what?

That is something for you to figure out.

The very first post I remember about you..you mention you were heavy in search about your family tree. 

Only one branch is talking. 

Write down your dreams around the full moon.

I think your pillow talk will give you more.