Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Secret lives of the super rich

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by hearsetrax.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149820
December 9, 2013
644 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2014, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Got a new show for you if you're interested. It's called Secret lives of the super rich and it comes on CNBC WED nights at 9:00 and 9:30. It'll give you some ideas of what you might want to think about buying if you ever hit it big LOL. So check it out

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
    TX
    United States
    Member #121193
    January 4, 2012
    1637 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2014, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Got a new show for you if you're interested. It's called Secret lives of the super rich and it comes on CNBC WED nights at 9:00 and 9:30. It'll give you some ideas of what you might want to think about buying if you ever hit it big LOL. So check it out

I took a gander at that show last night......juuuuuuust a bit over the top on some of their household items for my taste..... Thud

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2657 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2014, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I took a gander at that show last night......juuuuuuust a bit over the top on some of their household items for my taste..... Thud

to each his/her own

for me I'd like to borrow a few of thar ideas and do them on a slightly smaller scale

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        932 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, I think I would like to see the show.  I did watch some show a few weeks ago, something like Buying for Billionaires ... Not sure that was the exact name but it was over the top I was stunned.  A story about what "buyers" will do for their super elite wealthy clients.  It was absolutely insane and I did not care for it.

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2657 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, I think I would like to see the show.  I did watch some show a few weeks ago, something like Buying for Billionaires ... Not sure that was the exact name but it was over the top I was stunned.  A story about what "buyers" will do for their super elite wealthy clients.  It was absolutely insane and I did not care for it.

that was on the E! network and I can only imagine what its must be like to buy for the impossible to please client/s

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            932 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

that was on the E! network and I can only imagine what its must be like to buy for the impossible to please client/s

Did you watch the show hearsetax?  The lottery winner shows pale in comparison to this.  Clearly these people have way too much money and are quite comfortable letting others make fools of themselves so they can be catered to and/or get what they want.  I did not like what I saw.  How much of it was not exactly portrayed as accurate and exposing parts for the "reality" of it I dont know.  Another thread on LP mentioned this, how the producers change situations for the ratings of the show.

United States
              Member #52345
              May 21, 2007
              2657 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Did you watch the show hearsetax?  The lottery winner shows pale in comparison to this.  Clearly these people have way too much money and are quite comfortable letting others make fools of themselves so they can be catered to and/or get what they want.  I did not like what I saw.  How much of it was not exactly portrayed as accurate and exposing parts for the "reality" of it I dont know.  Another thread on LP mentioned this, how the producers change situations for the ratings of the show.

no I didn't .....

but then after an xtra brief web search , it didn't surprise me what popped up

but then nothing much surprises me anymore specially after subscribing to the dozen and one RSS feeds