Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Getting One Number

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1523 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2014, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

DOES ANYONE CAN TELL ME A GOOD SYSTEM THAT WILL PRODUCE ALEAST ONE GOOD NUMBER WITHIN THE next draw, 80% of the time..thx

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
    Pittsburg, Ks
    United States
    Member #3382
    January 17, 2004
    83331 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

DOES ANYONE CAN TELL ME A GOOD SYSTEM THAT WILL PRODUCE ALEAST ONE GOOD NUMBER WITHIN THE next draw, 80% of the time..thx

It has been said 2  of these numbers will hit in the next draw. But not all the time

0-2-4

0-3-8

1-5-7

1-6-7

1-7-9

2-3-8

3-4-8

5-6-9

God Bless America

US Flag

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1108 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Somebody who can make software and who has or knows the right Math statistical prediction logic might be able to do it.

I back on late 2009 more or less, using software and the right prediction logic was kind of more or less able to do it, but even in that way it was not easy and had to every once in a while make some changes as the state lotteries are also very tricky.

The so called predictions were posted on the pick 3 forum and were made for quite a long while.

I guess that on the 28 of October 2009 is when I started it when on intill sometime on December 2009 when I quit making the digits predictions.

I just took a look at a few of those predictions and while in general they are more or less O.K. they are far from being very good nor perfect, but in the long run of those very many predictions were more than one month worth and 1 to 2  times a day.

The way in which I made those predicitons is of course not the only possible way.

This was the very first one of those very many predictions:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442707

The next post was one of the last predicitons of that particular series and was a very bad prediction, but in between the first aand the last there were some more or less O.K. digits predictions.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/204537/1500156

With the help of somebody who knows Math and who can make good software, maybe I could do better, but no I am tired of trying to work with people, if I can't do something alone then I won't do it.

-----------------

Good Luck!

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1108 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

It has been said 2  of these numbers will hit in the next draw. But not all the time

0-2-4

0-3-8

1-5-7

1-6-7

1-7-9

2-3-8

3-4-8

5-6-9

Yes they say that if singles come out, then most of the time, I never tried that myself.

seattle
          United States
          Member #152111
          February 5, 2014
          1523 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

thx you...

seattle
            United States
            Member #152111
            February 5, 2014
            1523 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

thx you

Maine
              United States
              Member #99
              January 27, 2002
              1016 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2014, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

You probably know this but if you are talking about P 3 and P 4, one number from the previous game  or a "repeat" number as we call it, will hit 60 to 70% of the time on average. If no number repeats from the previous game then look for at least 1 repeat or possibly 2 repeats, (pair) to hit the game after. Also when no repeat number hits a mirror number of one of the previous numbers may hit. The next most common numbers to hit are adjacent numbers. That is if the number 6 hits the 5 or 7 may hit the next game. Check out your game history. Good luck.

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4594 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2014, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Goseahawks,

If you asking about all the game balls being drawn from a single cage i.e. Keno, perhaps I can offer a few out the box, but no risk, test suggestions.....

FORTUNA

EddessaKnight

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                  LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4594 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Goseahawks,

If you asking about all the game balls being drawn from a single cage i.e. Keno, perhaps I can offer a few out the box, but no risk, test suggestions.....

FORTUNA

EddessaKnight

There is a great POWER OF ONE (can't a one spot how are more possible?)

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2014, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Somebody who can make software and who has or knows the right Math statistical prediction logic might be able to do it.

I back on late 2009 more or less, using software and the right prediction logic was kind of more or less able to do it, but even in that way it was not easy and had to every once in a while make some changes as the state lotteries are also very tricky.

The so called predictions were posted on the pick 3 forum and were made for quite a long while.

I guess that on the 28 of October 2009 is when I started it when on intill sometime on December 2009 when I quit making the digits predictions.

I just took a look at a few of those predictions and while in general they are more or less O.K. they are far from being very good nor perfect, but in the long run of those very many predictions were more than one month worth and 1 to 2  times a day.

The way in which I made those predicitons is of course not the only possible way.

This was the very first one of those very many predictions:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442707

The next post was one of the last predicitons of that particular series and was a very bad prediction, but in between the first aand the last there were some more or less O.K. digits predictions.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/204537/1500156

With the help of somebody who knows Math and who can make good software, maybe I could do better, but no I am tired of trying to work with people, if I can't do something alone then I won't do it.

-----------------

Good Luck!

Interesting, but how do you want to predict the number without failing?

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1108 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I made changes to the digits prediction technique very often, I no longer remember exactly how I did it, now I only remember the general idea of how I made those predictions.

I don't even want to talk about what little I do remember about that.

I don't think that I can predict one or more digits without failing, no matter what I try to do.

There would be failures, besides the exact way in which I made those predictions has been long gone from my mind.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19904 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Failure is the risk you take for trying but it's usually worth the chance of success.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #150370
                          December 20, 2013
                          451 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Fernando. Pls bless lp with some wisdom.  Getting to be boring browsing site lately...

Less of a lottery site. More of a grown kids comedy site..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19904 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Fernando. Pls bless lp with some wisdom.  Getting to be boring browsing site lately...

Try the archives, you may find something there interesting.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1108 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

I might try sometime this weekend.