Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When numbers talk to you

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8797 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I have had many occasions when numbers have talked to me. Sometimes it happens frequntly and sometimes it does not.

I walk up to a lottery kiosk to make out my slip and a number will come to mind.

Do my research and be looking over stats and have something come to mind to play with no apparent reason.

You study numbers with all the little things to look for your inner mind will digest the data and talk to you.

With all these software programs out there they can not compete against the power of the brain when it comes to digesting randomness.

Oo'Ka

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34550 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I have had many occasions when numbers have talked to me. Sometimes it happens frequntly and sometimes it does not.

I walk up to a lottery kiosk to make out my slip and a number will come to mind.

Do my research and be looking over stats and have something come to mind to play with no apparent reason.

You study numbers with all the little things to look for your inner mind will digest the data and talk to you.

With all these software programs out there they can not compete against the power of the brain when it comes to digesting randomness.

Amen to that!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34550 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2014, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Amen to that!

Just wanted to add this, yesterday I was at  Thistle Racino I was playing Simulcast Races so the one number that was on my mind was 312 I just play randon numbers.. So I go up to the the selfserve Machine and Play 312 I kept trying to play it so when I did play it.... it was too late rather I put it in and when I did it said Race closed.. Had a got there a little sooner I would of had the Race At Dover Downs $1,086 Then another time with my last $2.00  I play 123  and you know what happen the 124 came.... I always say go up and down on numbers well I didn't which I could of had $665.00 At Gulfstream.. So those are the breaks.. Follow your first mind..  That number is so hot I guess I will stay on it.. I like it..I Agree!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34550 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to add this, yesterday I was at  Thistle Racino I was playing Simulcast Races so the one number that was on my mind was 312 I just play randon numbers.. So I go up to the the selfserve Machine and Play 312 I kept trying to play it so when I did play it.... it was too late rather I put it in and when I did it said Race closed.. Had a got there a little sooner I would of had the Race At Dover Downs $1,086 Then another time with my last $2.00  I play 123  and you know what happen the 124 came.... I always say go up and down on numbers well I didn't which I could of had $665.00 At Gulfstream.. So those are the breaks.. Follow your first mind..  That number is so hot I guess I will stay on it.. I like it..I Agree!

Wow I forgot about this I just thought about it lol.. 656 Ohio