Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Very Soon You Will Be Able To Code All The Games!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2014, 9:50 am - IP Logged

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CODE THE PIC 3, STRAIGHT OR BOX...THE PIC 4 STRAIGHT OR BOX...LIKE THE THE RUN I JUST MADE FOR EVERY PIC 4 IN NORTH AMERICA..ITS A BOX RUN ONLY!!!!!!...IF ANY SHOWS STRAIGHT its just a coincidence...YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO CODE YOUR PIC 5...YOUR PIC 6....AND THE BEST CHANCE YOU WILL EVER HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OF HITTING YOUR PIC 5...PIC 6...and the main target of mega millions and powerball which is those 5 white balls...

DONT WORRY...IT IS COMING...YOU CAN BELIVE THAT...!!!!!!

yeah...I know the main target is all 6...but with a field that huge...wouldnt you settle for the 5 white balls?

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8485 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CODE THE PIC 3, STRAIGHT OR BOX...THE PIC 4 STRAIGHT OR BOX...LIKE THE THE RUN I JUST MADE FOR EVERY PIC 4 IN NORTH AMERICA..ITS A BOX RUN ONLY!!!!!!...IF ANY SHOWS STRAIGHT its just a coincidence...YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO CODE YOUR PIC 5...YOUR PIC 6....AND THE BEST CHANCE YOU WILL EVER HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OF HITTING YOUR PIC 5...PIC 6...and the main target of mega millions and powerball which is those 5 white balls...

yeah...I know the main target is all 6...but with a field that huge...wouldnt you settle for the 5 white balls?

LOL!

hey now lotterybreaker,

ye$$$ i would!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19727 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2014, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

wouldnt you settle for the 5 white ballsParty

Let it Snow Snowman