|Posted: February 19, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged|
I had two dreams so far this week. The first was on Monday early morning:
- Trees (fruit trees) full of fruit
- Flying over the ocean in a small plane
- Walking on an unpaved road for a short distance, then on a paved road and followed to a small shop on an Island
- next found myself in a house speaking with a someone and could not believe the ladies I was traveling with went ahead of me.
The 2nd dream this morning was woken up at 3:41am
- greeted by 2 little girls of which one was my daughter, they had been playing, in the front bay window which I was upset about because they left it a complete mess. Also the curtains we all wrinkled and the blinds were bent.
- next found myself and 3 others going to a some type of flea market/thrift store/goodwill to deliver a head board, foot board and a mirror, one of the pieces fell and told the folks with me to pick it up and bring it in, next I saw the piece that fell being crushed up and i was again upset because it was worth a lot of money. I then was awaken from my dream.
Any insight would be very much appreciated.
Thank you and have a great day!
"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!