Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lotsoftpro

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3588 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2014, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

wonder if anyone is still using lotsoftpro or has access to it as I cannot get the activation code from Ricky as he has been gone for quite awhile.I have it downloaded but that is it. thanks for any help.Thud

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4866 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2014, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

wonder if anyone is still using lotsoftpro or has access to it as I cannot get the activation code from Ricky as he has been gone for quite awhile.I have it downloaded but that is it. thanks for any help.Thud

It hasn't been working since Jan.28. Anyone that has it can still use it. They just have to do their own drawing updates.

Something must be going on with Ricky. I don't think he would just abandon it without letting us know.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3588 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2014, 10:48 am - IP Logged

thanks gr. if someone is still using it and reads this post maybe they can send it to me where it is free. BananaBananaBanana

United States
        Member #60773
        April 30, 2008
        28 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:51 am - IP Logged

same for me I have been waiting for an activation code

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

thanks gr. if someone is still using it and reads this post maybe they can send it to me where it is free. BananaBananaBanana

It is only free if you get an activation code that works for you, otherwise it is a demo trial as it is for you right now.

Your copy of Lotsoft might only get activated if Paurths sends to you an activation code.

My registration key and my activation key would not work for your copy of Lotsoft, you need to get your own.

BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3588 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2014, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I just tried sending paurths a P M but his inbox is full. Too bad. Hope he reads this post.BananaBananaBananaDupe Alert

Jack-C's avatar - us
              San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #61467
              May 24, 2008
              28146 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I just tried sending paurths a P M but his inbox is full. Too bad. Hope he reads this post.BananaBananaBananaDupe Alert

Ricky has not been on LP since 01/29/2014.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I gave up waiting for him to email me the key code for quite some time....

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

If the software was really meant to be free, why would you need an activation code?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4866 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2014, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

If the software was really meant to be free, why would you need an activation code?

It hasn't always been free. When I got it, there was a charge for it. You had to send him the registration #, and then you

would get the activation code. Maybe he did it to maintain ownership. I don't know. You would have to ask him.

But nontheless, I  thought it was worth the price.

Maybe this is the case.  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264043/3181215

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2014, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

It hasn't always been free. When I got it, there was a charge for it. You had to send him the registration #, and then you

would get the activation code. Maybe he did it to maintain ownership. I don't know. You would have to ask him.

But nontheless, I  thought it was worth the price.

Maybe this is the case.  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264043/3181215

I noticed in one of his post last year Paurths said the language used to write LotSoftPro was no longer supported by Microsoft so maybe he decided to do the same until he updates it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Horwood NL
                        Canada
                        Member #70613
                        February 6, 2009
                        296 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2014, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program to reset the trial period before the trial runs out? It's such a good program, I don't want to lose it. I would like to know if that works.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                          Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #109243
                          April 9, 2011
                          31437 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program to reset the trial period before the trial runs out? It's such a good program, I don't want to lose it. I would like to know if that works.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/271581/3487627

Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            296 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LB, worked fine. I would still like to have the activation code. Unfortunatly parts of the program are not accessible without it. I would like to set up the midday for the ontario P3 and maybe the combined also the Alert system is not accessible. Has anyone heard from Ricky at all or if there is another source for the code.

Again thanks LB

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2014, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LB, worked fine. I would still like to have the activation code. Unfortunatly parts of the program are not accessible without it. I would like to set up the midday for the ontario P3 and maybe the combined also the Alert system is not accessible. Has anyone heard from Ricky at all or if there is another source for the code.

Again thanks LB

Adobe flash player gives a lot of problems with scripts on so many Web pages, it has become a big pain, too bad that it is needed.

Also the Lottery Post seems to make heavy use of Microsoft and so many other Web sites or places including Amazon, Quantcast, Quantserve and  whatever else.

-------------------

You should had gotten the serial codes in time long before now, I got mine just in time, almost didn't get them either.

If Paurths wanted Lotsoft to be completely free, that is not having any serial activation worries He would have made it so.

--------------

I probably don't ever have to worry about serial activation codes with Lotsoft, but also probably can't use Lotsoft on newer computers, I don't know yet anything about virtual operating systems.

Computer and Windows crashes are not a worry for me, not even with Lotsoft.