|Posted: March 1, 2014, 5:20 pm - IP Logged|
Personally: Any country hostile to America/ Americans.
I will also stay the heck away from Vladivostok- **too darn cold.
** Continue to have a Great Weekend People.
I will travel the globe when I win the jackpot. I hope to be able to visit most every country in the world but here is my list of countries I will pass on for now and the associated reason(s):
1. North Korea - I see no good reason to visit there
2. Afghanistan - See reason for North Korea
3. Antarctica (I know that is a continent) - Nothing but ice and cold...no thank you.
4. Pakistan - They harbored OBL and SBs are a real threat...no thank you.
5. Saudi Arabia - 9/11 dude...9/11. Oh and the black robes women have to wear.
6. Yemen - Hotbed for budding terrorists...no thank you.
7. Syria - Only a rich fool would go there, and my mother did not raise any fools.
8. Libya - If they killed our Ambassador, what do you think they would do to my B!@*% @$$! No thank you.
9. Central Africa Republic - Too much unrest, not enough upside.
10. Mexico - Their government has no respect for American sovereignty...they think this is the United States of Mexico. Mexico won't see one red cent of my jackpot winnings and I would research every product I buy to ensure it was not manufactured in Mexico. ABM - Anywhere But Mexico.
11. Iran - I love their rugs but can't trust their government...so no tourist dollars will I spend going there.
12. Venezuela - They killed one of their former beauty pageant winners...enuf said!
13. Chicago - I currently live near Chicago but will move away shortly after I win. Yes I know Chicago is not a country.
Everywhere else is fair game. I have passport, now I just need to win the jackpot.
Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!! NOW give me MONEY!