Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We need a lottery channel

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by IPlayWeekly.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149820
December 9, 2013
644 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

LOL with all the lottery changed my life episodes and everybody's systems, and all the drawings televised, with a scroll like bloomberg at the bottom of the screen with each states pick 3,4,5, numbers. Horror stories, good fortune stories, hard luck stories, documentaries on how lotto balls are made LOL Im sure they could come up with something that could carry thru for 24 hrs a day or not even cause alot of channels have infomercials on for about 10 or 12 hrs a day. But I'd watch if they had one.... would you??

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
    TX
    United States
    Member #121193
    January 4, 2012
    1637 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Between Worlds Dumbest Crooks and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo I thought we already had that   Approve

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

24 hours a day? Yikes. Maybe a one hour show a day with tips and methods on how to better your odds. I would think a channel like this would drive you nuts after awhile :) Don't think I could watch more then an hour or two and if they started interviewing past winners and all the cars and mansions they bought I'm out! Ick.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Gurnee, Illinois
        United States
        Member #49731
        February 12, 2007
        917 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

LOL with all the lottery changed my life episodes and everybody's systems, and all the drawings televised, with a scroll like bloomberg at the bottom of the screen with each states pick 3,4,5, numbers. Horror stories, good fortune stories, hard luck stories, documentaries on how lotto balls are made LOL Im sure they could come up with something that could carry thru for 24 hrs a day or not even cause alot of channels have infomercials on for about 10 or 12 hrs a day. But I'd watch if they had one.... would you??

Why? This is something that would quickly fizzle out and actually might never gain traction. There is a reason TLCML and COTL only air every so often...because people will get tired of it and tune in elsewhere. Living in fantasy land 24 hours a day is not the same as having access to legitimate news 24 hours a day.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
          Cordova,Al.
          United States
          Member #104482
          January 15, 2011
          4940 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

yes, I would watch it twice a day. long enough to write down the results in all the morning & evening game. If it had no new methods to show. Then it could be a wrap for me right there.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure they could find enough lottery and gambling material and movies to run all day but could they find advertisers to support it all day? 

Most people just get interested in lotteries when there's a quarter of a billion dollars jackpot to be won and the rest of the time they couldn't care less.  Most states joined PB and MM just to have something to get people interested in their lottery games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1129 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

They could do celebrity boxing with Richard Lustig and Jeffery Fick! Boxing Green laugh

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
                Member #149820
                December 9, 2013
                644 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Why? This is something that would quickly fizzle out and actually might never gain traction. There is a reason TLCML and COTL only air every so often...because people will get tired of it and tune in elsewhere. Living in fantasy land 24 hours a day is not the same as having access to legitimate news 24 hours a day.

Why?? Really? Why not? Do you know how many cable channels there are? I mean I have Direct tv and I stopped counting the different shopping channels at 20 and there are more than that. I mean there is a golf channel for goodness sake! Even avid golfers dont watch the golf channel 24/7. LOL I just found a new channel and it does exist it's call Dog tv and it is stimulating televison for your dog while youre nor home...So do I think a lottery channel is feasible? Yes I truly do LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Why?? Really? Why not? Do you know how many cable channels there are? I mean I have Direct tv and I stopped counting the different shopping channels at 20 and there are more than that. I mean there is a golf channel for goodness sake! Even avid golfers dont watch the golf channel 24/7. LOL I just found a new channel and it does exist it's call Dog tv and it is stimulating televison for your dog while youre nor home...So do I think a lottery channel is feasible? Yes I truly do LOL

I don't want a lottery channel.

So I think there should be a law against it.

OH NO!

I'm becoming a liberal!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5615 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2014, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't want a lottery channel.

So I think there should be a law against it.

OH NO!

I'm becoming a liberal!

The day you become a liberal will be the day Obummer becomes a Tea Party member.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #129225
                      June 13, 2012
                      546 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2014, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

No, I wouldn't watch it!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5124 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2014, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Shelby Mustang:    Thumbs UpI Agree! Thumbs Up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NICELY>ICELY>PUT>SHORT and 2D>POINT>Party

DanceDrumDance

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40611 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

No, I would just come to Lottery Post, where the drama is streaming live real time!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4111 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

No, I would just come to Lottery Post, where the drama is streaming live real time!

Exactly.

schmuckatelly's avatar - half planet.jpg
                              Jacksonville, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #140364
                              March 17, 2013
                              195 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2014, 8:29 am - IP Logged

A little off topic, but Florida Lottery used to have a game show. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamingo_Fortune