Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please need numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Turkslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ohio
United States
Member #148471
November 2, 2013
10 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi,there.  Im always having weird dreams but can pinpoint numbers. But im gonna try again.  Last night i dreamt I was riding a bike to deliver something to a school, in one office part they was talking about bed bugs and i looked on my left arm and i had quite alot on my arm and i tried to hide them, then they told me where to go with the files, but the school was not connected. I was back on my bike and this time doubling someone down a concrete driveway like an schoo; parkinglot but steep,and i was trying find a safe spot to cross over like curb wise but it was longer down thenit looked and we fell a lil, next thing i know im in the school, and it was like an all black school,i passed alot of kids, i wondered the halls for a bit not really knowing where i was to deliver the files, then i found a teacher and she lead me where the files went, next thing i know im in some kind of project community and my husband was washing our truck i walked on the other side there was a man holding a gun on someone else, there was lots of people out and i just walked to another part and there was a couple lil kids they was bad and i was with one in the bathroom or somewhere and i was tell her to be good and kept having to grab her and tell her the same thing, then then me and my husband was driving and we drove in a yard that was his brothers house i was leaning against the wall and these cats came by my feet then i looked down the stairs and i guess it was suppose to be my sister inlaws dad, was a police officer and he said something to me, then i was in the house then we was at this place cuz they was having a funeral for an officer who got killed.  it was really weird, can someone give me insist and numbers.

I feel like the things that stand out to me was kids, bike, cop and cats, but any insist or other things would be appreciated.   thank you

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #137241
    December 30, 2012
    15824 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi,there.  Im always having weird dreams but can pinpoint numbers. But im gonna try again.  Last night i dreamt I was riding a bike to deliver something to a school, in one office part they was talking about bed bugs and i looked on my left arm and i had quite alot on my arm and i tried to hide them, then they told me where to go with the files, but the school was not connected. I was back on my bike and this time doubling someone down a concrete driveway like an schoo; parkinglot but steep,and i was trying find a safe spot to cross over like curb wise but it was longer down thenit looked and we fell a lil, next thing i know im in the school, and it was like an all black school,i passed alot of kids, i wondered the halls for a bit not really knowing where i was to deliver the files, then i found a teacher and she lead me where the files went, next thing i know im in some kind of project community and my husband was washing our truck i walked on the other side there was a man holding a gun on someone else, there was lots of people out and i just walked to another part and there was a couple lil kids they was bad and i was with one in the bathroom or somewhere and i was tell her to be good and kept having to grab her and tell her the same thing, then then me and my husband was driving and we drove in a yard that was his brothers house i was leaning against the wall and these cats came by my feet then i looked down the stairs and i guess it was suppose to be my sister inlaws dad, was a police officer and he said something to me, then i was in the house then we was at this place cuz they was having a funeral for an officer who got killed.  it was really weird, can someone give me insist and numbers.

I feel like the things that stand out to me was kids, bike, cop and cats, but any insist or other things would be appreciated.   thank you

414/x   444/x

789/x    013/x   0321   

210      1321     312/x

1515    515/x  1500    150/x

9909    999/x   222/x   911/x

2,  7,  9,  11, 13,  14, 15,  21,  28, 51

ohio
      United States
      Member #148471
      November 2, 2013
      10 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

414/x   444/x

789/x    013/x   0321   

210      1321     312/x

1515    515/x  1500    150/x

9909    999/x   222/x   911/x

2,  7,  9,  11, 13,  14, 15,  21,  28, 51

thank you, how do i narrow them down though

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #137241
        December 30, 2012
        15824 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2014, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

thank you, how do i narrow them down though

maybe 1324

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8035 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2014, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

"Last night i dreamt I was riding a bike to deliver something to a school, in one office part they was talking about bed bugs and i looked on my left arm and i had quite alot on my arm and i tried to hide them, then they told me where to go with the files, but the school was not connected. I was back on my bike and this time doubling someone down a concrete driveway like an schoo; parkinglot but steep,and i was trying find a safe spot to cross over like curb wise but it was longer down thenit looked and we fell a lil, next thing i know im in the school, and it was like an all black school,i passed alot of kids, i wondered the halls for a bit not really knowing where i was to deliver the files, then i found a teacher and she lead me where the files went, next thing i know im in some kind of project community and my husband was washing our truck i walked on the other side there was a man holding a gun on someone else, there was lots of people out and i just walked to another part and there was a couple lil kids they was bad and i was with one in the bathroom or somewhere and i was tell her to be good and kept having to grab her and tell her the same thing, then then me and my husband was driving and we drove in a yard that was his brothers house i was leaning against the wall and these cats came by my feet then i looked down the stairs and i guess it was suppose to be my sister inlaws dad, was a police officer and he said something to me, then i was in the house then we was at this place cuz they was having a funeral for an officer who got killed."

761  872  742  356  301  333  414

Good Luck! Lep

Turkslady's avatar - animal shark.jpg
            Providenciales
            Turks and Caicos Islands
            Member #140840
            March 28, 2013
            1050 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2014, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

hotgirlzgear, i might be putting my foot in my mouth here, but i think next time just aim for the words you need numbers for instead of writting all the details, like the last line below should be all you post, must people will take time to read something shorter, I looked at it 4 times and keep saying I will come back to post numbers for this 1.

So here you go with that I have so far.

Children 676-445-3108

Police 505

Cats 691-446-4479

Funeral 968-859-7628

If you can point out the words you need numbers for I will be more then happy to come back and post whatever i can find in my books.

I hope i didn't offend you in any way, if i did my apology. I did read it but to go back and point out words that needed numbers I am lost.

Live-----------Love---------------LaughI Agree!