Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 3:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hit frequencies and times drawn

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bigbear29.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I look at this page but then I sit back and wonder what to do with it.  Cn someone please explain to me how I can determine what to play based upon the information that is gathered on this page.?  Or do you just close your eyes, pick a couple hot, a cold a middle and pray?  Is there any real logic or statistics to use with this infomation that is provided?

Thanks

Sky

http://www.lotterypost.com/game/45/stats?s=xx&d=75

United States
    Member #145267
    August 1, 2013
    1732 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

For me, I just pick sets of numbers, than check each set to see if the set has hit for a jackpot before. I play sets that have not hit before.

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      904 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

For me, I just pick sets of numbers, than check each set to see if the set has hit for a jackpot before. I play sets that have not hit before.

Thank s Big bear.  I read a lot and really study the numbers and see stats on several web sites and after I read them I'm like .....okay, now what do I do?  How do I know which numbers to play.  So, for me i feel as if it is a wasted effort unless someone can convince me different.  I get good results studying the actual lottery web site

United States
        Member #145267
        August 1, 2013
        1732 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I do the same and sometimes you can see that high or low numbers are going to come up,  except when the numbers repeat from the previous drawing.  I don't know how but, the lottery looks for the least played number sets.