Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Share your best strategies here

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Drenick1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #152972
March 2, 2014
3 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2014, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have any promising strategies they don't mind sharing with others? Share what works for you. In general, my strategy is to play more numbers to win more frequently. But, in a very calculated way. This means knowing when to play and when not to. This helps with minimizing my losses.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5124 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any promising strategies they don't mind sharing with others? Share what works for you. In general, my strategy is to play more numbers to win more frequently. But, in a very calculated way. This means knowing when to play and when not to. This helps with minimizing my losses.

P3E:

Thank you. In general, can U explain UR strategy to play more numbers to win more frequently, but yes WE

KNOW we would like to know your very calculaced way. When do U hold? When do U fold? minim losse's!!!!

Sun SmileySad WaveySun Smiley

United States
      Member #152972
      March 2, 2014
      3 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

P3E:

Thank you. In general, can U explain UR strategy to play more numbers to win more frequently, but yes WE

KNOW we would like to know your very calculaced way. When do U hold? When do U fold? minim losse's!!!!

Sun SmileySad WaveySun Smiley

Hello psykomo. There are various ways the numbers can be broken down. For example, you can break the numbers down according to sums, root sums, e.t.c. With this, I decide on one of these ways to get my numbers. But, a breakdown that gives me more numbers ,to play, and not less. You need more numbers to increase your chances of winning.

Secondly, there's the calculated play. When playing more numbers, you have to control your losses. You can't just play a lot of numbers on every draw. You'll run into bad losing streaks. An example of calculated play is with EHR(i.e. Expected-Hit Rates). This has to do with how often different types of numbers are expected ,on average, to hit. For example, the EHR for Consecutive-Digit Numbers(e.g. 012,123,234, and so on) is 1 in each 16 drawings. Another example is seen with doubles. In this case, The EHR is 3 doubles in each 10 drawings. The EHR can help you with knowing when to start playing. Hope this helps.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
        USA
        United States
        Member #152799
        February 25, 2014
        1094 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2014, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Luck and lots of it!