Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone come up with something new for Keno

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
elkton, maryland
United States
Member #85565
January 18, 2010
1028 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2014, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Still trying.......yes

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Still trying.......yes

Just a suggestion, try mastering the p-3 and then move to higher grounds. The strange thing is that once I master the p-3, there will be no more incentive to carry on. I have enough info to exponentially explode a financial seed like popcorn.

Lurking

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Still trying.......yes

Yes, I'm doing it (10/20/80) now.

I'm trying to play NY Keno by using A+. 

How about you?

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3584 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2014, 9:05 am - IP Logged

a little more info about A+ please from a keno player in Mass.
        Here are my 5 numbers steady that i hit a lot of 4 of 5 for $20.00.
        5-18-35-52-74 good luckCoffeeDance

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Systems often end in average results, but correct choices can produce jackpot winners.

elkton, maryland
            United States
            Member #85565
            January 18, 2010
            1028 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I just finished playing 10 games with 10 numbers of take home Keno $1 each. I had 2 games in which no numbers came up,I get $8 back.

This is the game not to play unless your ahead and want to have some fun.I hit the 3 digit today in Delaware.Hurray!

Have fun....

ogg

United States
              Member #152972
              March 2, 2014
              3 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Just a suggestion, try mastering the p-3 and then move to higher grounds. The strange thing is that once I master the p-3, there will be no more incentive to carry on. I have enough info to exponentially explode a financial seed like popcorn.

Lurking

Hello onlymoney. That can be true about you're saying. There may not be any need for higher games when mastering the Pick 3. So, how's it going with that? Any luck? I can let you know if you're on the right track.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                Member #146028
                August 22, 2013
                842 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2014, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Hello onlymoney. That can be true about you're saying. There may not be any need for higher games when mastering the Pick 3. So, how's it going with that? Any luck? I can let you know if you're on the right track.

"So, how's it going with that? Any luck? I can let you know if you're on the right                                                track."

Several weeks ago ONLYMONEY acquired a $125 Private Stock System by Steve Player (actually I think it was mentioned that it was given to him ) It doesn't really matter how he obtained it it's now in his possession for use at his discretion.

You on the other hand would like to know exactly how that system works w/o paying the $125 to get that information. So you go into your trick bag and pull out another Pick3Expert nomenclature and under the guise of "HELPING" people you get them to send you the workings of their system.

VERY CLEVER!

And by the way this isn't the first time that you've done this. Remember Jena?? You ask more questions than you give answers. How else would you get the inner workings of a system without asking a bunch of questions and then giving in return mumbo/jumbo answers.

OK, Pick 3 Einstein. Let me be the 1st to tell you Mama Homie didn't raise no fool.

And that's my story concerning your cleverness and I'm stuck with it (I mean I'm sticking to it)

GOODBYE! 

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

elkton, maryland
                  United States
                  Member #85565
                  January 18, 2010
                  1028 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2014, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Lurking

Member #85566
                  January 18, 2010
                  777 Posts
                  Posted: February 23, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

adobea78,Today I hit my 4th pick-3 this month using you pair indicators.I hit 275,263,866 and today 835.

Thank You,Thank You.........

Got another hit in Maryland last night 878 straight.4 last month.I can get 3 numbers in the Pick-4,but not the 4th.

Thanks...

I think I am ready for Keno if I so desire...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2014, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

"So, how's it going with that? Any luck? I can let you know if you're on the right                                                track."

Several weeks ago ONLYMONEY acquired a $125 Private Stock System by Steve Player (actually I think it was mentioned that it was given to him ) It doesn't really matter how he obtained it it's now in his possession for use at his discretion.

You on the other hand would like to know exactly how that system works w/o paying the $125 to get that information. So you go into your trick bag and pull out another Pick3Expert nomenclature and under the guise of "HELPING" people you get them to send you the workings of their system.

VERY CLEVER!

And by the way this isn't the first time that you've done this. Remember Jena?? You ask more questions than you give answers. How else would you get the inner workings of a system without asking a bunch of questions and then giving in return mumbo/jumbo answers.

OK, Pick 3 Einstein. Let me be the 1st to tell you Mama Homie didn't raise no fool.

And that's my story concerning your cleverness and I'm stuck with it (I mean I'm sticking to it)

GOODBYE! 

What is that old saying?  "There's no honor among family members thieves"

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2014, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Obviously I'm still working on it. The struggles are hard and makes me tired, but it's much easier than struggling with tens of millions to one with JP games.

Cheers