Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Three of my numbers came up on Ohio Classic

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by maringoman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Yep, 3 numbers came up on OCL and I was one off from 4... I didn't have a ticket because I rarely play, I wonder if this is a sign to start playing

new jersey
    United States
    Member #150815
    December 31, 2013
    513 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

lucky  u  keep  up the  good  work,

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

You stop playing a set of numbers and then you get a partial set coming and then you tell yourself maybe you should start playing and then nothing. It feels like numbers are mocking you.

That money's gone fo ever

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
        Columbus, Ohio
        United States
        Member #128906
        June 5, 2012
        591 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

You stop playing a set of numbers and then you get a partial set coming and then you tell yourself maybe you should start playing and then nothing. It feels like numbers are mocking you.

Could be... with my luck, my numbers will come up and I wouldn't have a ticket.  I've hit 3 numbers several times on MM but never on OCL.  Actually, I never won anything on OCL=)

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Could be... with my luck, my numbers will come up and I wouldn't have a ticket.  I've hit 3 numbers several times on MM but never on OCL.  Actually, I never won anything on OCL=)

RJOH has hit OCL second prize twice. I find that amazing because in our local lotto game (6/49) I do terribly. Much worse than PB or MM. One time I had a season ticket for a whole year and won nothing. Not even the $2 for matching 3 numbers once.

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #129225
            June 13, 2012
            546 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I have a set of numbers I play in the Hoosier lottery and I have played them since the day the lottery began.. I got 4 out of 6 last night.  This is about the 4th time I have gotten 4.  Just can't get all 6 at once!!

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Romulus,MI
              United States
              Member #142372
              May 10, 2013
              2340 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Cool keep at it! Sounds like you have a good set of numbers!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

RJOH has hit OCL second prize twice. I find that amazing because in our local lotto game (6/49) I do terribly. Much worse than PB or MM. One time I had a season ticket for a whole year and won nothing. Not even the $2 for matching 3 numbers once.

After matching 5of6 last year I thought it just a matter of time before I match 6of6 but things have gone down hill from there.  It's easier to win a dollar playing MM but the odds of winning a prize playing MM is 1:15 compared to OCL's 1:56.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Massachusetts
                  United States
                  Member #37433
                  April 14, 2006
                  2747 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

After matching 5of6 last year I thought it just a matter of time before I match 6of6 but things have gone down hill from there.  It's easier to win a dollar playing MM but the odds of winning a prize playing MM is 1:15 compared to OCL's 1:56.

I am chasing the local one which has a jp of $2,630,000 Est. Cash Option at the rate of one ticket per draw.