Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Qick Pick Generator

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NASHVILLE, TENN
United States
Member #33372
February 20, 2006
1044 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Who uses LP's QP generator?

While I rarely play any lottey, here is what I did today.  I generated 50 lines for the MM.  Taking one number from each column, I played  5 lines.  For the MegaBall, I just picked numbers that appealed to my sense of punishment.

How do you use the QP generator?

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #149492
    December 2, 2013
    919 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I like LP QP generator over our terminal QP's.  I use it straight up - all numbers on the same line.

However, there is one game in California called Daily Derby that I play once every so often.  You need to pick three horses (e.g., number 1 to 12) and race time 1:4x.xx. In a nutshell, it's two pick 3 merged together.  Terrible odds for the grand prize, but I play anyways.  When I do I will have LP QP generate four pick 3 QP's.  I use the first digit of the first three QP's as horse numbers, and the last QP as the race time.  I monkey around a little bit with the 11 and 12 horse. 

On the prediction board, I used LP's QP on our CA Fantasy 5 a few weeks ago (but didn't buy real life tickets) and it matched 4/5!  ~$400 I missed out on.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5113 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Who uses LP's QP generator?

While I rarely play any lottey, here is what I did today.  I generated 50 lines for the MM.  Taking one number from each column, I played  5 lines.  For the MegaBall, I just picked numbers that appealed to my sense of punishment.

How do you use the QP generator?

GM:

THANK YOU>>>>>>>good question?????? but, U stated U "really" rarely play any lottery<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Psyko wants 2 know moe on UR thoughts>>>,  U try'n 2 use Psyko's ole QUICK TRIX>>>>>>>>>>>>?????

GM:

YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>can't trick D QUICK TRIX if U>>>>don't play UR ##########'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

GM:

THANK YOU>>>>>>>good question?????? but, U stated U "really" rarely play any lottery<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Psyko wants 2 know moe on UR thoughts>>>,  U try'n 2 use Psyko's ole QUICK TRIX>>>>>>>>>>>>?????

GM:

YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>can't trick D QUICK TRIX if U>>>>don't play UR ##########'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My focus is on finding a profitable algorythm for determining which numbers to play.  I am enjoying the hunt.  One might not exist but until I have exhausted all avenues I will continue looking, thinking, researching, reading, and testing.

I am utilizing LP's quick pick generator right now.  I am tracking several P5 games in conjunction with the generator.  So far, I haven't found anything upon which to hang my hat. 

Maybe if I combined the generator with binary.......??  Gotta go!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2014, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I use it occasionally.

I won $450 with it a while back (MM).

I always pull up 50 lines and then play whatever numbers are on my regular birthday/lucky number lines.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4783 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2014, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I went crazy and bought a 2nd MM ticket and used LP QPs.  I also pull up about 10 lines and choose one.

J'aime La France.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5893 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

This is an Excel macro that I use to pick bingo numbers. Maybe it wiil bring someone luck. You will have to setup up your worksheet like this.

Sub Bingo()
                 Dim X As Long, Z As Long, RandomIndex As Long
                 Dim Tmp As Variant, Bingo As Variant, Xoffsets As Variant, Yoffsets As Variant
                 Static AlreadyRandomized As Boolean
                 Xoffsets = Split("0,1,2,1,0,1,2", ",")
                 Yoffsets = Split("0,0,0,1,2,2,2", ",")
                 ' Make sure the Randomize statement is only run one time to maximize randomizations
                 If Not AlreadyRandomized Then
                   Randomize
                   AlreadyRandomized = True
                 End If
                 ' Assign numbers 1 to 75 to a one-dimensional array
                 Bingo = Evaluate("TRANSPOSE(ROW(A1:A75))")
                 ' Randomize the array by going through it only one time
                 For X = UBound(Bingo) To LBound(Bingo) Step -1
                    RandomIndex = Int((X - LBound(Bingo) + 1) * Rnd + LBound(Bingo))
                    Tmp = Bingo(RandomIndex)
                    Bingo(RandomIndex) = Bingo(X)
                    Bingo(X) = Tmp
                 Next
                 ' Output the randomized array as Bingo type numbers
                 For X = 1 To 21 Step 4
                   For Z = 0 To 6
                     Cells(X, "C").Offset(Yoffsets(Z), Xoffsets(Z)).Value = Bingo(7 * Int(X / 4) + Z + 1)
                   Next
                 Next
              End Sub

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2014, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Update:

Here is what occured.  The first column of my 50 QP contained the number 11.  The second column contained the number 19.  The third and fourth column did not contain the numbers 24 and 33 respectively.  The fifth column contained the number 51.  The MegaBall column did contain the number 7.

Now what does all this mean?  Nothing yet but I will do this again for Friday's draw and see what happens.