Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW STRAIGHT System; Only 9 numbers to play.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2014, 3:27 am - IP Logged

I ran across this old post by <snip> from back in 2011.  Which was a backtrack from the new post in the forum when one of the top posts is trying to track down some guy who posted on Craiglist about a 3 digit system that some think is from LP.  Someone had posted a link to this 2011 post... so I followed it.

In any event, in a curiosity of the 3 digit and trying to nail down numbers to play and believing number position is a factor, I did some back testing with this system on our lottery for the past 10-20-30 days.  Interesting enough, over a 30 day period 7 numbers did come in. 

Over the past 10 draws in backtesting 2 numbers came in.  But, to play 9 numbers for 10 days at .50 per play for the cheapest avenue is still $45 for a $80 win.. since  both times the numbers came in boxed not straight so not much of a gain.

Anyone else ever do much with this system or idea and know of a way to track the numbers or positions that I may be missing to make it more profitable.. yeah, now that I look at what I typed.. that's what everyone wants right? LOL 

Any thoughts or ideas on this would be welcome!

Thanks

LottoMomma

See Ya!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2014, 3:30 am - IP Logged

I ran across this old post by <snip> from back in 2011.  Which was a backtrack from the new post in the forum when one of the top posts is trying to track down some guy who posted on Craiglist about a 3 digit system that some think is from LP.  Someone had posted a link to this 2011 post... so I followed it.

In any event, in a curiosity of the 3 digit and trying to nail down numbers to play and believing number position is a factor, I did some back testing with this system on our lottery for the past 10-20-30 days.  Interesting enough, over a 30 day period 7 numbers did come in. 

Over the past 10 draws in backtesting 2 numbers came in.  But, to play 9 numbers for 10 days at .50 per play for the cheapest avenue is still $45 for a $80 win.. since  both times the numbers came in boxed not straight so not much of a gain.

Anyone else ever do much with this system or idea and know of a way to track the numbers or positions that I may be missing to make it more profitable.. yeah, now that I look at what I typed.. that's what everyone wants right? LOL 

Any thoughts or ideas on this would be welcome!

Thanks

LottoMomma

See Ya!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

LP Snipped the link you tried to post , so its kind of hard to comment when we dont know what system you are referring to ?

Carlig

Michigan
      United States
      Member #100025
      November 4, 2010
      158 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2014, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I see that now.. sorry about that.  I am too new to posting links since I think Todd will bust me  since I am still basicallly a new member status as I haven't done alot of posts like others and I see he snipped the member I had said who posted it. So evidently I am not allowed to do that either.

It essence this was the system the member had posted...

You take the last 21 games from your pick 3 lottery. Count up the highest hitting number for 1st position,, then pick 3 highest hitting numbers for second position and 3 highest hitting numbers for 3rd position in those 21 drawings.

Then put them in a tic/tac/toe box with the leading position number vertically in all three of the 1st colums /row then the second position numbers in the next 3 vertical row/colums and the 3 third position numbers in the 3rd vertical column/row

Then you make 9 sets of numbers using those 3 columns of numbers (if that makes any sense).  I know a pic is worth a thousand words at this point.

In any event, in my backtesting and of the 9 sets of numbers I came up with 2 of them came in within the 10 days... and a total of 7 of them within 30 days. 

Was just trying to figure out a better way of picking them straight rather than boxed, as that would really pay off for a $45 investment to get $500.

Thanks for catching this!

LottoMomma

See Ya!

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2014, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I see that now.. sorry about that.  I am too new to posting links since I think Todd will bust me  since I am still basicallly a new member status as I haven't done alot of posts like others and I see he snipped the member I had said who posted it. So evidently I am not allowed to do that either.

It essence this was the system the member had posted...

You take the last 21 games from your pick 3 lottery. Count up the highest hitting number for 1st position,, then pick 3 highest hitting numbers for second position and 3 highest hitting numbers for 3rd position in those 21 drawings.

Then put them in a tic/tac/toe box with the leading position number vertically in all three of the 1st colums /row then the second position numbers in the next 3 vertical row/colums and the 3 third position numbers in the 3rd vertical column/row

Then you make 9 sets of numbers using those 3 columns of numbers (if that makes any sense).  I know a pic is worth a thousand words at this point.

In any event, in my backtesting and of the 9 sets of numbers I came up with 2 of them came in within the 10 days... and a total of 7 of them within 30 days. 

Was just trying to figure out a better way of picking them straight rather than boxed, as that would really pay off for a $45 investment to get $500.

Thanks for catching this!

LottoMomma

See Ya!

Have you looked at the RB  ?  Dont know about Michigan but it is designed for straights ?

It was done by "Anthony" that was mentioned in the thread that you were referring to ..

But it is a lot more than 9 numbers ..

CG

Michigan
          United States
          Member #100025
          November 4, 2010
          158 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2014, 4:22 am - IP Logged

No I haven't (RB?)  But, I will look into it.. thanks!

LottoMomma

See Ya!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4853 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

No I haven't (RB?)  But, I will look into it.. thanks!

LottoMomma

See Ya!

RB stands for reference box. Here's the link for the system.   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727/1956488

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.